How does it feel knowing that this man will be the first President to be impeached? He is already very unpopular...

How does it feel knowing that this man will be the first President to be impeached? He is already very unpopular, even in his own party. People on both sides are going to be looking for the tinniest little thing to get him impeached, and I have a feel they won't have to wait too long for it, especially since is already causing issues.

>first president to be impeached

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Self-worshiping libtard. Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. Your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by Jesus-worshiping people, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than your good boy Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who walks without sin. You want everyone to be a self-hating cuck like you. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>impeach trump
>mike "watt's his name" pence becomes president

Do it pussy.

Yes. He doesnt think the rules apply to him. He will piss off congress and Pence will be a more paltable option. I give it 2.5 years until he is thrown out in disgrace

>>first president to be impeached
Sad Pepe appropriate. American education system is in crisis.

First full Impeachment

I guess we'll have to deal with him. At least he knows not to blab on twitter and does it Job every day.

Honestly I give it A year at most

You know what he meant retard
>removed from office via impeachment

>trying to impeach a president who's done nothing wrong

This is like kids who try to get a teacher fired for giving them bad grades when they failed to do their homework. It won't work and just makes real adults laugh.

ITT: Some sort of faggot from sort faggoty corner of them Internet telling me factless opinions. Whew lads

Bill Clinton already got impeached.

Except he will actually do something wrong and get caught. Like getting Capone on income Tax charges, even though he did a bunch of other nasty shit.

fpbp

also,
>implying he wouldn't just get a pardon from Mike "the electric fence" Pence.

>moralfag, gay-hating neo-con
>God Emperor Trump
You can only pick one, faggot.

>first president to be impeached
(You)

How does it feel being genocided?

Apprently of f he keeps ownership in his businesses...any any foreign governmebt makes any payment to those businesses, trump is exposed to the emoluments clause of the constitution. It would just take a foreign diplomat staying at any trump hotel...if congress has the will to do it

That's what Pence is for. They can't impeach Trump or all their gay friends will be fried.

Pence will be a Republican sock puppet, but at least he won't say stupid shit to China just for twitter points.

Only a few years of him and we can go back to democrats.

>the first President to be impeached.

Please retake middle school history.

>first President to be impeached?
he wouldn't even be the second one to be impeached

in fact Bill Clinton was one vote away from being impeached

>first sentence is blatant shit posting/ bad trolling
>take the bait anyways

Sad.

>"we can go back to democrats"
>This is what liberals actually believe.

I personally look forward to the next 16yrs of the Trump-Pence reign.

She lost, get over it

>he is already very unpopular

He and Clinton were not Impeached. They only had the trials for it, YOU retake history.

>he wants to let CTR take over my favorite meme board
I think not.

>Andrew Jackson was the first president to be impeached
god damn you are stupid

(OP)

What feverish dream are you talking about? Or are you already senile at the shock of the election result?

Not a liberal, just not a fan of stupid

Dont be a retard. Itll be republican congress to impeach trump...and pence is much more in line with the republicans in general than trump.

>Clinton was not Impeached
so you're just b8ing then?

and a new pasta is born

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

I know she lost, i am not saying put her in, tard.

right

Do you know that to be Impeached, you actually have to be kicked out of office right? Clinton retired the full length of his terms, Trump will not.

>Two presidents:
Andrew Johnson, Democrat/National Union, was impeached in 1868 after violating the then-newly created Tenure of Office Act. President Johnson was acquitted by the Senate, falling one vote short of the necessary two-thirds needed to remove him from office, voting 35-19 to remove him. The Tenure of Office Act would later be found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in dicta.
Bill Clinton, Democrat, was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on articles charging perjury (specifically, lying to a federal grand jury) by a 228–206 vote, and obstruction of justice by a 221–212 vote. The House rejected other articles: One was a count of perjury in a civil deposition in Paula Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton (by a 205–229 vote). The second article was one that accused Clinton of abuse of power by a 148–285 vote. President Clinton was acquitted by the Senate; the vote to remove him from office fell short of the necessary ⅔, voting 45-55 to remove him on obstruction of justice and 50-50 on perjury.

Trump will the first Prez to be ACTUALLY thrown out of office.

Do you really think the left would be happy with president Pence instead?

They're going to have to be very careful about this, if they are even thinking about this at all.

Then why the fuck did he serve his full term you sweaty ballsack

I know you're just baiting but it really does feel nice to have control back again.

Impeachment is the act of impugning integrity. For the purposes of government, the charge being formalized [As it was with Clinton] is enough for a president to have been impeached.

Learn your definitions before slinging words around you willfully ignorant, knee-jerking fucknugget.

>just not a fan of stupid
Could have fooled me, you've only been posting stupid shit here.

>not a fan of stupid
>supporting the HURR DURR KILL WHITEY democrats

>try to impeach Trump over nothing
do you want fascism? because that's how you get fascism.

Impeachment isn't the actual removal of an official.

nuff said

>Democrats literally want to kill white people

Alright, I guess victim complexes go both ways.

Over a crime, a federal crime, he will eventually commit because he is too stupid and arrogant not to make a mistake that will cost him the office

What fucking ever, he will be the first President to be THROWN OUT then.

Get cancer, faggot

> It would just take a foreign diplomat staying at any trump hotel...if congress has the will to do it

Which they are already doing. The conservative butthurt when Trump is drummed out is going to be so delicious

>first President to be impeached
You don't even know what the word means, and you're like 15.

I was talking about their race-baiting, BLM enabling identpol, you autist.

>Over a crime, a federal crime, he will eventually commit because he is too stupid and arrogant not to make a mistake that will cost him the office
If he's managed to not commit any federal crimes during the last 70 years, what makes you think he'll commit some in the next 8 years, let alone by next year?

It will be rediculously easy to remove trump from office if he doesnt divest from his businesses, which is newrly impossible at this point. Even if he hands it over to his kids, prolly super easy. Just a matter of whether congress wants to

I'm not feeling too bad about it - I was hoping for Bernie Sanders desu

>First
>Who is Bill Clinton

Yes, this is true, you're right that the bringing of charges themselves is called "impeachment". But it's also true that Clinton wasn't actually impeached in the sense of being ousted from office. The formal proceedings for impeachment were successfully brought forth. But bringing of charges doesn't really mean anything if they don't stick. Just like Trump being charged with defrauding thousands of people in his Trump U scam doesn't mean it's true, right?

> I can predict the future
> I believe the unfounded accusations levelled against him
> I think that trading banter on Twitter is equivalent to being willing to start a nuclear war

First impeached? R u a retard?

How does it feel that Hillary lost?

Is it me or are leafposters improving since CTR died down?

>he will never run
>he will never win the primaries
>he will never win the general
>he will be impeached

Hahahha fucking losers man.

Sage

babies make loud noises.

As soon as you get rid of your stomach lining.

Good to learn something new every day. You know full well I mean thrown out of office via the Impeachment process

And you all aren't the kings of race baiting?

He might just start a war. Look at how powerful his Tweets are. The guy is loose cannon.

Yes

I don't care for Hilary

You're literally irrelevant to the whole conversation, seeing as you live on that shit sweat soaked island halfway around the world

The first US President to be impeached was Andrew Jackson, you incurable dumbass. There have been two that have been impeached: Andrew Jackson, and Bill Clinton.

IF Trump does something that is worthy of impeachment, then he deserves it. That's a pretty high fucking bar, so don't get your hopes up. You probably will, though, because you're too fucking stupid and lazy to look up impeachment and the history of it.

>impeachment
>possible

If they couldn't impeach Nixon, they won't be able to impeach Trump.

Whoa leaf, OP's not advocating impeaching Trump, he's noting that Trump is at risk of impeachment.

>Just like Trump being charged
I know you're fucking retarded, but maybe even you can grasp this simple concept:
>you cannot be charged, found guilty, or sentenced in any civil case ever

Pissing off Congress isn't an impeachable offense.

>I don't care for Hillary
>we can go back to democrats
You are not fooling anyone.

>Do you know that to be Impeached, you actually have to be kicked out of office right?
wrong. you are incorrect

They said that about Obama, too.

cool. Pence will RULE.

>I have a feel
kys

>How does it feel knowing that this man will be the first President to be impeached?

Um, he won't. Two presidents have already been impeached -- Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.

>Trump gets impeached
>President Pence takes his place

I'm okay with it :^)

In case Trump doesn't make it, we have Pence!

Leave Australia alone, faggot.

He seems to be knocking it out of the park so far, my stocks are way up. Trump might actually end up saving western civilization.

>He might just start a war.
Find me the war that started because someone said something mean.

>Badakhshan Province
Uh oh!

> look at how powerful his tweets are
> this guy's a loose cannon

Alright, you've stopped trying to pretend you aren't trolling so I'm leaving the thread after this.

Nobody meaningful is stupid enough to start a war over a tweet.

How does it feel to know that no matter how much you kick and scream, you're not going to get your way?

See>emoluments clause

Hilary is not all of the democrats. But I guess you are fooling me, huh?

Oh god damnit was that civil? That actually makes a lot more sense

>What is half impeachment?
>who was Bill Clinton?
>who was Richard Nixon

Why do I know more about your country than you do?

Alright, nice bait my friendo

Bill Clinton WAS impeached, you mouth drooling moron.

You assholes don't even know what the fuck the word MEANS, and you're running your mouth about it.

Imeachment is the process of charging a sitting President with criminal acts. Bill Clinton WAS impeached. They held a trial in the Senate over it, to remove him from office, and it failed.

Go take a fucking civics class and pay attention this time, faggot.

slick willy was technically impeached
andrew johnson was impeached
sounds like your record needs correcting

Pretty good, leaf. Straya, you're going to let this moosefactory run away with this?

Yeah, it was civil, just like that totally not bogus rape lawsuit.

Impeachment is the process, you fucking cocksucking neckbeard.

Bill Clinton WAS impeached. That's irrefutable fact.

A lot of people conflate the act of being ousted from office after the process of impeachment with the process of impeachment itself.

That's not my problem, now is it? Why should I make excuses for them being ignorant?

>At least he knows not to blab on twitter
HAHAHAHA! It's funny cause it triggers you so much. Which makes it even funnier cause that's exactly the point.

If Republicans impeach him, it will be the end of their political careers, and above all else they value their own well-being.

Say it with me

Madame President