Why is diversity only a thing people care about in white countries...

Why is diversity only a thing people care about in white countries? You never see people trying to push diversity in China or Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTlDDE8DRAg
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want to live in the west, why can't all africans live in the west, too?

haha because those are poor countries! I can't get my kale smoothies there anyway so like, who cares!?

Guess (((who))) is behind that, and constantly shutting the conversation down when you make that whatboutism.

Africans are garbage parasites.

take a wild guess

It's pseudo-reparations for colonialism, which was bad but not for the cultural relativist reasons people think.

Those countries/continents are already fully diverse. A room with half whites and half black is 50% diverse. A room full of blacks is 100% diverse.

Becsuse africa is already a hell and China is smart enough to kill people who demand diversity.

jews

Were pushing damn hard for it in Japan, They need a good blacking, or bleaching. Either will work

fuck off

because white liberals are mentally ill

or just really stupid

the women in china dont give a shit about diversity. their women just want a rich guy to take care of them.
if the women were to start calling for diversity they would be labeled whores, race traitors, western leftists, or sjw tier crazy.
the government wouldnt allow them to speak about it freely anyway, they would never allow non-chinese to integrate in their world

There's only one gook in that photo. They need to work on pushing their narrative better.

Old chinese people are extremely racist, and I'm pretty sure mexicans hate illegal chicanos more than white americans. Fact doesn't mean shit anymore, as long as you something enough times to a large enough amount of people it becomes fact

Because Africans' ancestors didn't build viable states for their children to live in
White people's ancestors did that.
(And Japan)

Because most white people are privileged (which is a positive in my opinion) but they feel guilty because they never worked for it or feel like they deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTlDDE8DRAg

Because white countries happen to be the all-around nicest countries in the world to live in so everyone wants to come and have a piece of the pie but no one will outright say that.

>some black gets shot
>halfway around the world some white guys are protesting in the street
so fucking dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

Now you know how feels, white pigs

A

(((replacement migration)))

They're doing it to Japan now

lol I love seeing this

if I went to Japan and they shouted this at me I would love it. I love to see people sticking up for their country and their people

LEAF

they never really faced hardship or had much of a responsibility. What they aren't allowed to understand nowadays is that making no bed results in sleeping on the dirt and helping with building one over the course of half a year results in a cozy one to sleep in. If you don't put the work in, don't expect the result.

Because the Western countries are the only ones capable of producing people capable of fighting against the globalist schemes. Although there is an argument to be had for Japan.

Oh (((they))) push it hard in those countries too.
It's just the sheltered white folks being dumb enough to fall for it

cunt, do i even have to say it?

>what is suicide
been saying this shit for years

Because they're already diverse if they're full with minorities?

Look at Africa. Its a mess

Hmmmm...

Truly a paradox, considering we're the most diverse race there is.

How does one fill a country with minorities?

oy vey

Whites have been indoctrinated not to compete on ethnic and national lines by kikes and marxists
Everyone else who isn't retarded, especially the ones who grew up crawling through the mud who know how the world works, they're still fighting

>anti-semitic news sites have anti-semitic headlines that blame jews for bad things happening

really makes you think

You really haven't got any brains at all, have you?

>blame jews for bad things happening
Why wouldn't you blame them when they clearly have an agenda

What is this

Because no one wants to get in those places. But saying so is racist/homophobic/transphobic/etc basically they'll burn your social media to the ground after getting you and your parents fired.

The problem is most of Sup Forums is just as obsessed with diversity as the liberals they cast as their opposition. I think Sup Forums and the small segment of the right capable of critical thinking is correct to doubt the widespread assumption in America that there is an all-encompassing goodness and its name is diversity. In truth, the term is very ill-defined. For example, one could argue that the addition of a homogenous, white-only state within America would actually make it more diverse and heterogeneous. But Sup Forums, after effectively shaking the meaning of diversity, loses its way when it continues to operate within the old concept of diversity instead of being towards a new understanding of it. There is never going to be an alt-RIGHT, this is far from a simple matter of conservation.

> fuuguson
wat

a pretty cool study that ran evolutionary simulations

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

What if I told you that asians aren't a minority in Asia?

faaguson

We only have ourselves to blame for being so easily manipulated. We're like the guy who tries to pet a tiger at the zoo. We blame the tiger when we get mauled.

actually there are SJWs in Asia who try to have more foreigners like Japan but the governments just tell them to fuck off