Why Is The FBI So Red Pilled?

Call me crazy, but lately it seems like the FBI is one of the few truly red pilled agencies within the US Government. Between their refusal to prosecute for the gamer gate nonsense, the mystery surrounding whether or not FBIAnon is a troll or legit, or the recent accusations of them manipulating their announcements in favor of Trump - it really does seem like they have a good head on their shoulders.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>countless classified documents at their disposal
>have access to knowledge the average Sup Forums user only dreams about
>they hold thousands of the world's most coveted secrets

>baring witness to all this knowledge and becoming anything but deeply redpilled

Come on now, OP.

I suppose that is my point. The nature of the work must make it difficult to not become red-pilled. I wonder if any of the other agencies suffer from the same thing (NSA perhaps)

>1776

Freedom Digits confirm.

I can't tell

sometimes they are based, sometimes they are cucked

Comey did literally work for Clinton though. Yet, sometimes he speaks the truth which is really odd for someone that is a Clinton puppet.

I say fuck the FBI until they prove they are with the people once and for all. Arrest a Clinton, arrest a Bush, tell the CIA to suck a dick and denounce the NSA spying programs.

We had FBI user who risked everything to get Trump elected.

The FBI has always been about actually doing their job to rid the world of high profile crime, while the CIA is off in other countries starting civil wars for the Clintons and Soros.

the only thing i envy you burgers is rock,Nas and 2Pac,cheap cars and the FBI/CIA/Army

because they know what the CIA really does

Because like a child whose parent is way too strict and abusive the child will be more likely to free itself.

Comey is so corrupt that the FBI agents naturally start swinging the other way on the pendulum. The FBI are legit freedom fighters now and will not stand down.

The FBI browses Sup Forums everyday
Anyone would get redpilled after monitoring Sup Forums for years

since 2006

Comey a shit, but I'm sure most of the FBI are good people. Keep in mind that they know a significant amount of dirt on the nation's top leaders, which puts them in a difficult position. Sure, they could come out to the public and tell the country what's really going on, but imagine the repercussions of that action. He would be putting his life at risk, and possibly risking the lives of those close to him. If one man were to come out and spill the beans, they would put him down quick, then get the MSM to spin stories about him, claiming he was mentally ill and didn't know what he was saying. They would bury him and his story as quickly as they could.

So, although coming out to the public seems like a great idea in theory, it may not take in the people's minds, and the agent who came out would suffer unspeakable consequences, and everything he tried to do would be in vein. I'm certain it is a very dangerous job.

He was a truly based man.

>He was a truly based man.
was?

How many FBI anons have gone and tried to redpill their colleagues during coffeebreaks ?
Do they use our infographics to do so ?

This is actually true.
In the beginning i browsed Sup Forums because why not and i thought i could make fun of all those hating nazis but...turned out that faggot that dyes his hair was wrong.

I turned from central politics (a bit left leaning) to far more right - i still don't agree with many things but you can't have everything. Voted AfD and will vote them again.

The only thing that hasn't changed is my hair colour...still a dyed hair fag, its funny because people sometimes think im more left because of this and the looks on their face when i tell them 'its actually more the opposite' is just great.

>1776
those digits

what color?

HOLY SHIT THOSE DIGITS I'M CHECKING

They only seem good because they're compared to the CIA which is basically Satan.

>Was?
Press F

blonde

I mean...c'mone...i still want to live my life.
I just love it blonde and the undercut black fits so good...hard to explain but it does look really good.

I think he's still around. you just don't know where he is.

no, they have to explain spurdo

You must consume more of the redpill my friend, you have so much more to learn. Don't just half swallow a pill that does no good

you need to research more, user. you have ways to go before you're truly redpilled.

FBI for the win.

If you are White, try looking at one the wrong way and see how quickly your ass in court as a token White guy who did something wrong.

There are a few good men left in the alphabet agencies.

fuck.

How is...dyeing my hair bad though?

The FBI is staunchly Anti-Hillary and due to Comey's choice to go public with an unfounded investigation that resulted in no charges right before the election, quite possibly a violation of the Hatch Act, they would now probably face retaliation from the Clintons, should Hillary take power. And possibly even if they don't.

As a result they inadvertently, and the Russians purposefully, enabled election of of an unfit individual who is actually so insecure and entitled that he refuses to read the daily CIA briefings that is the basic due diligence required of the Commander in Chief of the United States of America, in the most complex threat environment we've ever faced.

Consequently, we are closer to Global Thermonuclear War than we ever have been before, and more open to domestic terrorist attack. After all, we all remember what happened in 2001 the last time a Republican president failed to read his briefings.

So as far as I'm concerned, the Bureau made the call to assist in the smearing of the more qualified candidate, and is at least partially responsible for any evil that befalls us during a Trump Administration.

They should be cooperating with CIA and getting to the bottom of this Russia thing. Period.

Didn't the CTR bux run dry weeks ago shill?

>the looks on their face when i tell them 'its actually more the opposite' is just great.
You sound like a fun person, user

Check this
fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/diversity

but seriously, we can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes.

They've been reading Sup Forums slowly learning our ways. They are becoming us.

The (((CIA))) is worldwide the biggest illegal drug trafficker. They poison the youth to finance their black projects.

They have even given plans for nuclear weapon to Iran in Operation Merlin: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin

FBI = Nationlists + /ourbros/
(((CIA))) = pedo club

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Not sure what you're trying to say with this

They're not cooperating because there is no legitimate evidence to point to these "Russia rigged the elections" nonsense assertions. Show me an article that has documents or evidence to shed some kind of truth on these assertions, or fuckoff.

The CIA is just pissed their candidate didn't win this year and their budget to fuck with the rest of the world will be much smaller than they'd like. Barack Obama was a CIA asset, George W was a CIA asset, his father was head of the CIA back in the day. The dots are not difficult to connect how the CIA has literally everything to lose with this election result, expect a very dirty election in 4 years - that is if they don't take trump out before then.

>party van actually being praised on Sup Forums
This place has become totally overrun by normalfags.