UK and Germany Friendship Thread

Let's move past the whole Brexit thing and set aside our differences.

We are brothers.

Our two countries have contributed more to western civilisation than any other nations.

I still love you Germanbros

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/06/germany.armedforces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Chamberlain#Anglo-German_Alliance_negotiations:_first_attempt
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking naziweeb

Fuck off , nobody was more of a bane to whites thorough history than the Brits

Contemporary britbongs are fat , tatted up , shameless alcoholic scum that need to be nuked

Eat shit, fucking paki.

t. ahmed

I'm not comfortable letting you two get too close.

But since britbongs are mostly Mohameds and given krauts unbridled love of Islam, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.

fuck off theyre the enemy

I'd rather get circumcised again than say a single good thing about those kraut faggots

Too many cultural differences, at least the whites left. It wouldn't work.

Mudslimes detected. I'm addressing Germans. Not you filthy dirt people.

What are you talking about yank. The US basically created the EU.

Are you guys trolling or retarded? We're never going to win the culture war if we keep fighting each other like that.

Anglos and Germans have more in common than any other races on earth.

we were never meant to coexist with the mortal aryan

All Anglos need to die for their betrayal of the White Race. You are the reason we're proving right now, that you were wrong to stop Hitler

>But since britbongs are mostly Mohameds

Like 4% and they are contained in the worst parts of the country.

why did you leave the family mate? why couldn't you wait for france and us to trash our shit governments and start a better european union?

We had no choice. We need to put that shit behind us and realise that our countries are facing similar problems now.

More importantly, you guys need to realise that Merkel is the biggest enemy of the white race in Europe today. Reelcting her would be a grave betrayal of the white race.

youre no worse than the enemy trying to reason with them
be gone you traitor scum

>Hehe T.achmed eksssDeeeeeee
Would be legit if it didn't come from a britcuck
>Mohammed most popular name for newborns for 5 years straight
>Pedo paki gangs operated (and continue so covertly) for 10 years without stopping because das would be raycess
>First Muslim mayor of Western capital in history
>Sharia courts

Haha fuck off anglokike/paki mutt

>Eternal Anglo denies that everything he touches turns into shit.
You are the reason for all this shit. Ask yourself who turned the Middle East and North Africa into shit after you destroyed the Ottoman Empire

>germans blaming others for their problems yet again
What did he mean by this?

Not your thread, jew pet

every thread is americas thread

Kill yourselves

Why are you blaming us for sandniggers nigging? We fucked up in recent years with Blair's wars but you also fucked up by opening the floodgates and allowing ANYONE from any country in the world to enter the EU unchecked.

Stop throwing stones in glass houses.

>in the worst parts of the country

Your women?

>Stop throwing stones in glass houses.
That's what Krauts are supposed to do.

>2/3 times chosing the Kike side in our major wars, leading history to the current situation and then blaming Merkel for not stopping the refugees
The Eternal Anglo everyone

Also creating and financing Islamist terror organizations
Also destroying white Rhodesia
Also destroying white SA
Also enslaving the IRISh
Aslo removing your own farmers thorough history as a national pastime
Also killing Rasputin because of (((them))
Also being ruled by pedos and being proud of that

Truly s c u m
A

Oh I can play this game

>destroyed Europe in the early 1900's
>did it again in the 40's
>jew Greece into prostituting themselves for sandwiches
>attempt to destroy Europe again via weapons of brown destruction
>threaten countries like Poland and Hungary with sanctions for not taking in more shitskins
>threaten UK with trade deals, or lack thereof, for leaving that retarded (((union)))
>suppress stories of crime via migrants because muh narrative
>jail people for questioning the holocaust while letting refugee rape and murder go unpunished

It's so weird, every german I've met irl has been an awesome person, but almost all the germans on here are faggots

Love you too Britbongs.
Whatever happens, you've been the first card that brought this house called EU to crumble. We won't forget that.

>see friendship thread on Sup Forums
>enter...
That went as expected.

I've never met a burger that wasn't a fatty, a faggot or a spic

oh look a fucking anglo is trying to make peace with an aryan, pathetic

Actually I thought the exact same thing about you when I was stationed in Ramstein

theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/06/germany.armedforces

Makes you really think

Don't act like you haven't baught into the whole liberal agenda hook line and sinker just like every western country.

Hell it was probably easier to convince you guys since the globalists could just guilt trip you about >muh 6 gorillion

What part of "we're on the same side don't you understand"?

I doubt some of them are German if you know what I mean...

Don't listen to the shills and false flaggers. Germans and Englishmen are brothers. I really hope and pray you guys can free yourself of Merkel's madness in the next election.

Why are you fighting so much? If you're here, chances are you want the same things, a Europe for europeans, and all nations within it to retrieve their former vitality and to prosper. Chances are you both look at this time we live in, this era of mediocrity, where beauty and value has been killed by abundance and cynicism and feel nostalgic for a time you never knew. Unless it's banter.

>air farce

i hate you cunt this is the sort of shit why you betrayed us for the EU

Well, that didn't take long.

I think I'm gonna stop wasting my time with this board. Nothing constructive ever comes out of it.

Still a little salty about Dresden? :^)

This guy gets it.

Western civilisation is facing an existential crisis and there are still retards who are aguing about anglos vs aryans, italians aren't white, your country is more cucked than mine, etc...

Fucking stop it.

You had your chance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Chamberlain#Anglo-German_Alliance_negotiations:_first_attempt

the best part is, that this whole "eternal anglo" bullshit meme was started by a t*rkroach. yet people adapted it and it became mainstream to hate on each other.

>the best part is, that this whole "eternal anglo" bullshit meme was started by a t*rkroach
Germans are the only ones who post it now. So either there are a fuckload of roaches with german flags, or stockholm syndrome should be renamed munich syndrome

why are you lying?
you just give the german posters more attention because of your irrational hate and that's why your view about who hates whom more is blurred.
also there is a counter meme called "aryandied" as far as i remember.
>So either there are a fuckload of roaches with german flags
oh they are. not even i am german, i'm polish.

>Germans and Englishmen are brothers
hahahhahahaha

Tbh I could really give a shit about Germans, I've got no ill feelings towards them. It's just that they're so autistic you always get a reaction out of them

But I really haven't seen anyone post the eternal anglo meme aside from germans for a few months

Smelly and dumb Kraut scum

>haha why couldn't ebin germania just peacefully annex other countries haha xD fucking allied terrorists amirite :P

you lie again. your posts show that you have hate against germany or the german people. yet you pretend i am the autist for the flag i post with? pathetic.

What part of "I'm fucking with germans because it's fun" do you not understand? This is exactly what I'm talking about with the autistic thing. Can't grasp when someones making fun of them

>Tbh I could really give a shit about Germans, I've got no ill feelings towards them
Still you are catching for the (jew). But sure we are the autists

>Still you are catching for the (jew)
what

Daily reminder that it's the eternal Amerikike that is causing hate among whites.

have another (jew), fattie

fuck the german schwabs you cunts are fucking up the whole europe

No I mean what were you even trying to say? You mean that I'm falling for the jew? Tell me what you mean by this

hehe, calm down, Pajeep

Germany deserves to be shamed for being such cucks. We can be bros again when they stop using their guilt as a reason to spread third World shit in to the rest of Europe.

(You)

strong words from somebody living in WhiteGuiltschland

>imblying I feel any guilt

Can't you go to jail for that?

you sure seem to have fun here. look at your posts. i see there are also germans and brits that are equally as autistic as you. but for what? i would understand if you would atleast be funny or have good banter but you don't. you are simply butthurt.

>Breitbart told me so, but I'm still posting and I'm still working as a public official

didn't mean to greentext

woohoo trips

The point isn't for banter, the point is to b8. You can throw the worst b8 imaginable to germans and they /always/ go into an incoherent rage about it. I mean look at yeah he got trips, but what the fuck is he even trying to say? I get that english isn't his first language but fuck

She'll get reelected from what I can tell.
You probably heard about the news, where she endorsed a ban on burqas. Just another bait for the heavily indoctrinated, guillable Germans so they will vote for her again.

>not being able to read
Your "media" tells you we get in jail for hate speech and shit and still we are here being autistic Nazi posters.

There we go, much better english

Pretty much the same words, Tyrone

No, faggot, what you said doesn't make sense. breitbart told me so but I'm still a public official? The fuck are you talking about? The guy from breitbart being on trumps staff? Are you calling me a public official? Are you trying to say that you're a public official? What do you mean by this?

The Germans had a great chance to unite with Britain in the 30s. But no, Hitler goes full fucking retard and invades Belgium, and then doesn't back up his previous suggestions of a Franco-Anglo alliance.

I said I didn't mean to greentext. My sentence contains three informations
>Breitbart told me so
Number one source for "all Germans are literally reverse Hitler" and no free speech news.And the base for all the German censorship memes

>but I'm still posting
As you can see I'm still not in jail. I'm here using my free speech to shitpost

>and I'm still working as a public official
Using my right to shitpost isn't causing me any harm. Posting Nazi stuff doesn't mean you'll get hunted down by the police, lose your job or anything, even when you are part of a group that is monitored by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution.

Oh alright. Your punctuation needs work, when you don't punctuate properly it seems as though all of those ideas are molded into one. So is it just in public that anti hate speech laws are enforced? Because I read a story about a woman criticizing refugees and she was promptly arrested, or it may have been her husband

We need more of those celebration threads, the shills are recently starting more devide and conquere threads than ever.

>Because I read a story about a woman criticizing refugees and she was promptly arrested, or it may have been her husband
Any source on this
Also there should the punctuation be different in my sentence?
>Breitbart told me so, but I'm still posting and I'm still working as a public official

>Any source on this

I fully support a German British Union. We probably even share the same ancestors as my ancestors were Anglos and Saxons too. This German faggot here in this thread can fuck right off. He's probably an eastern slav living somewhere in Dresden or Chemnitz.

The things that are posted one Sup Forums are mostly not persecuted for two reasons. One it's unclear where the hate speech crime was commited. Secound it isn't that easy to get the Identity of the offender. But there is still a chance it will be tried regardless.

When I google Flüchtlinge(refugees), Internet, Hetze(agitation) and Festnahme(imprisoned) in any combination all I get it refugees being deported or in jail for all kinds of crimes

They would have to get the IP from the server owner who probably sits somewhere in nipponland. I doubt German police could or would go this far.

shitskins, leftards and divide and conquer shills get out

I only know about one isolated incident where someone was posting on his blog, directly attacking refugees from a special shelter and all he had to do was deleting it

I had a German backpacker stay in my house. He was a nice young man who was disgustes by muslims in his country. Our cultures and genetic stock are very similar, the only difference is language.

Deutschland und Großbritannien sind freunde.

Time to fire up the oven and use polish soldiers to clean your kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Okay Aussie I'm coming over but please get your kangaroos under control.

You're just being salty cause nobody in the world likes burgers

You are an idiot. He said he's a public official and he should be getting fired for posting his stuff like the American media says he will but he's not.

>American education and media

Two jihadi Muslim nations tearing each other apart. Love this thread

I don't think I have to add anything to this picture

From the perspective of the our law it is quiet complicated, if something is posted on foreigin servers and in a foreigin language. I guess maybe because the treat was so specific they wanted to go after him, but didn't want to take it to court, since they knew about the problems they would face in court. At the Moment some are trying to frame it, that even foreigin citizens could be persecuted for hate speech crimes commited in other countries, if they are related to Germany.

Just leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. Which is more than what I can say for German animals.

You are welcome here though.

Doubt it would happen, the only thing they are really going after is Holocaust denial. And that's good, because it's a shame to deny this master piece of efficient logistics and engineering.

>no one likes burger
>germany hates germans so much they imported millions of shit skins to replace the germans
>germans hate germans so much the government is teaching the rapeists how to rape german women
>germans hate them selves so much illegal aliens who are invading germany have more rights in germany than the germans them selves
no one likes you or your country anymore, the only people who do are the shit skin rapeists, your own fucking leader purposly threw your countrys flag on the ground, you elected a leader who has no love for your country and is destroying it on purpose.

My utmost respect to you yankees and bongs. I love you for BREXIT and Trump. :3
My country will never achieve something like that ever again.

I like Germans so shut up.

Set the search language in Google to "English" and never try to search for refugee crimes in german.

it wont because you wont allow it to

i bet you do ahmed, i bet you do. tell me how many did you rape before you finally got transported to brittan?