>me and around 20 other students raise their hands
>lecturer points at me
>asks me if I voted and how I voted
>I voted remain
>entire class of about 35 students have eyes fixed on me
>very "liberal", pro feminism, pro Cornyn uni
>all are expecting an answer like "muh refugees" or "muh human rights"
>I answer
>"I believe we should stay in Europe, as I dream of a day when all Europe is united under one flag, and we can retake our rightful place as the most powerful nations on earth, and none of the upstart nations like china or the usa will dare stand in our way"
>entire class looked at me with a mix of horror and shock
>I wonder why
>realised I just came across as a white supremacist and megalomaniac in front of my entire class of "progressives"
>Only two months into uni and I've already triggered my entire class
>it's gonna be a fun 3 years folks

So did anyone else vote remain for essentially nationalist reasons?

>I voted remain

Stopped reading right there.

forget them. Go to public lectures of clubs/societies and speak with the people in your field of interest. Try to land a half time job and ignore the cucks at university. About 80% of them will fail in life, don't be one of them by trying to fit in

That's actually the correct answer. How are we going to have a lever over China if we're all weak little countries? This is stupid from an economic and political point for view.

That's harder than you might think, I live in Norwich, the marxist heartland of England, finding anything that's not leftwing liberal is extremely difficult.

We can stay true to our background while having a united country. There is for example still such a thing as Bavarian pride or Scottish pride in GB.

Exactly, just look at the united kingdom, 4 separate countries working (relatively) well as one nation, the same hoes for the German unification.

beta cuckfuck i want to live in a world of communism where we let in everyone and hand out flowers while we stop calling ourselves man or woman and all use the same toilet.

I hope my boot will be on your faggot neck when the revolution comes and we boot out all you EU cucklovers.

>remain
>"Russia won't dare to stay in our way" (to completely subvert the world)
>Non STEM pleb

Dropped

>I voted remain

pathetic

Ah, but Russians are Europeans, they can join too.

Wtf m8. That is the reason why left loves EU. The other reason is to prevent war between European countries.

Don't get me wrong the eu has it's problems, a growing tolerance of non Europeans as simply "new Europeans" is first amongst them.
They are not Europeans, and as long as they will not completely abandon their backwards culture and religion they never will be

R A R I T Y

A

R

I

T

Y

Germanbro, let me ask you a question. How do you feel about Iran?

>growing tolerance of non Europeans

Really? is the opposite here.

I wish you were still underaged so you weren't allowed to post here

Nice add. Thanks faggot. Daily reminder LeAnn Mcadoo is a nigger lover.

Based Persians.

And how do you feel about the fact that Iran, which has significant sway in OPEC, at one point, wanted to conduct the global oil trade using the Euro?

And who isn't?

Wasn't that Iraq just before it got accused of having ((((weapon of mass destruction))))?

Correct, Iraq also wanted to use the Euro

>>I voted remain
>> vote remain for essentially nationalist reasons

how much of a cuck are you?
you will bend your ass backwards for the EU or something becuz muh european nationalism?

you disgust me, you dont even know the EU is there to destroy European nations

I hope you get beheaded by one of those eurapefugees you love dearly

Why shouldn't he vote for European unity? Europe is the greatest continent on Earth, a centre-point of civilisation. The majority of anti-EU propaganda are just memes created by hedgefund managers and tax-dodging mega-corporations who will pretend to care about culture, but in reality want to create a disunified Europe they can exploit into serfdom.

good lad