With all the stupidity of Pizzagate going on here I'm curious

Do you all believe that the US faked the moon landings too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Am7EwmxBAW8
youtube.com/watch?v=A1_7fHjnTj4
theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
youtube.com/watch?v=F6xJ_81TzBg&feature=youtu.be&list=PLiuUQ9asub3Rv-TwKMRuy4HWYndP7wREj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They faked the moon altogether. I'll never believe it exists until I touch it with my own hands.

fpbp.
OP is a faggot sphere cuck

I see, kind of like a vagina. Makes sense.

No they did not fake it, suggesting they did is absurd.

Yes. Oh and the Earth is flat.

No.

Aaaaand here comes the "discredit sound conspiracy theory by associating it with an outlandish one" fallacy.

Found the disinfo agent.

No. I think we went to the moon and the aliens told us to leave. Read Ingo Swanns book penetration. Also, Buzz Aldrin accidentally said we went to mars. Open your eyes.

Hey I'm not trying to discredit The Moonists with something as dumb as Pizzagate.

>implying that anything is real
>implying existence itself isnt just a big hoax

haha yeah
so what is a pizza related map on a handkercheif

Do you say these things in actual conversations with live people or do you just repeat them in an internet circlejerk.

it's okay mahmood we know you fuck kids already

google bubbles in space

pretty crazy famalam

Also Captcha was pizza images #Pizzagate confirmed on Sup Forums.

Streisand effect you fucking retard

I'm afraid almost everything we see from NASA is a hoax, too bad its the biggest source for everything space related

We'll all find out soon enough when Elon Musk launches his private space flight company.

If the stars are able to be seen then the moon landings were faked. Not being able to see stars is the most silly thing I've ever heard.

>Inb4: muhhh sccccience. Science can be a lie if the average person can't even test it.

>pedo ring = as absurd as faked moon landings

Do you realize how many pedo rings have been uncovered in the past 10 years?

Oh? Can you see stars during the day?

YOU'RE STUPID

I suggest you'd find out how cameras work, especially film photography, in the sense of light sensitivity. It would actually be weird if the stars were visible.

They transition into the dark side of the moon (and earth) while in orbit durning follow up moon landings and still no stars. NEVER are there stars.

The astronauts THEMSELVES claimed they could not see stars. Have you even bothered looking into this?

Stanley Kubrick faked the footage

Yeah one big huge one.

Makes sense, given your eye works in exactly the same way as a camera.

It closes and opens according to the amount of light coming in. If you are standing in the bright spotlight of your capsule, you will not see stars, because your eye lets in less light.

Have you ever tried looking at the sky when standing next to a bright light source?

This is really the easiest explainable argument. You don't even have to be a scientist to understand this.

Also the following, though I have the idea of biting bait.

With the cold war on it's high point, and the US and Russians watching eachother's every move. Do you really think the Russians would not mention anything if they had even the slightest clue the United States didn't go to the moon?

Oh rly? Because they weren't standing under a bright light while looking through the porthole of their darkened craft. And its the same with the International space.station, no stars, never stars.

If it was that explainable then why is this the most persistent argument that keeps coming up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am7EwmxBAW8
youtube.com/watch?v=A1_7fHjnTj4

THEY FUCK KIDS ON THE MOON, SHEEPLE!

faked as fuck.

Chile owns the moon. No records of americans there.

NASA... because the organization accused of creating the lie isn't going to back the lie. Seems biased.

Like a said, we'll know for sure when private space flights are made available. And if they're never made available then we won't.

Do you believe in chemtrails?
theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Yes it's all fake.

We can't leave the earth because of the firmament.

You can't see stars on the daylight side of the moon for the same reason you can't see them on the daylight side of the Earth.

The light from the stars is very dim, and the sunlight being reflected off of the surface of the Earth (or moon) is too bright for them to be visible.
That's why you can see the moon during the daytime, the sunlight being reflected off of it is bright enough that it's still visible.

Catching the stars on film is a little different, as you have to have a good camera with the correct settings.
The stars look essentially the same whether you're looking at them from the moon or from the Earth. So when they spent a gorillion dollars to go to the moon, they weren't concerned with photographing the stars. As such they used equipment and camera settings to capture the moon's surface, not the stars.

>oy vey it's all a joke goyim
>history is exactly as we say
>don't go googling up typhus!

but but but...MUH stars?!

The moon landing was 100% real. They even left a mirror behind and shot a laser at it from earth to get an accurate measure of the speed of light.

correct

See

No, they was there

I don't know, has Buzz Aldren made hundreds of tweets and sent cryptic emails saying he's never been to the moon?

Spent an entire day watching that 'the greatest story never told' documentary. Really fucked me up. I've been labeled a nazi many times by simply suggesting the history books might not be 100% true on the subject of the Holocaust.

Who could think that PIZZA means SEX

They were talking about the daylight side of the moon when they said that.

i used to think this
>suggesting they did is absurd

but i would like to point out some things
escape velocity from the moon would require an engine bigger than would fit in the lunar camper
radiation harms film, radiation in space/moon, no radiation damage on film
planned nasa mission
youtube.com/watch?v=F6xJ_81TzBg&feature=youtu.be&list=PLiuUQ9asub3Rv-TwKMRuy4HWYndP7wREj
wow, just noticed they have scrubbed all info of how long it will take, it used to say 8 days to get there and 11 to get back
1969 they claim they got to the moon in 3

No. They were talking about the entire trip there.

>Here are 4 random criteria that I made up.
>Your conspiracy doesn't pass my criteria, goyim! It must be false!

I like occam's razor for this one. They either over came countless limitations in technology, doing all that in less then a decade, and pulled it off on their first (and every other) try. Ooooor.... it's fake. Which one seems simpler?

I've been to the moon theres no US flag.

if it happened it happened though. odds only mean so much.

couldn't find it went around it like 5 times.

well, theres no gravity either to hold it down dummy

Is this real?

There is just very minimal
>don't do a long jump.

Seeing as how no one can do it to this day i'd say they shot a movie and passed it off as real.

lol he has actually been there
how could he know otherwise???

Like I said a few times in this thread. We'll know for sure when Elon Musk starts offering private space flights.

>elon musk
>not a joke

Of the two, the moon landing actually happening and Pizzagate happening, there is concrete evidence for both. You can bounce lasers off of retro-reflectors the Apollo crews left, just like you can go to Epstein's island and see the shrine to Moloch.

>stupidity of Pizzagate
>Jewmany

Oh, look. It's the Master Race. Let us all point and laugh at the strong master race man.

When a private company pulls off something like space travel, something that was once thought only achievable by an entire government then we'll find out for certain whether that government was entirely truthful about it.

I know Elon Musk talked about doing that.

faggots, all of you.

can lock yourself in an orbit and you have to kinda jolt a force in one direction.

>you won't go flying off the body but it will be annoying as fuck.

t. Jebediah Kerman

Fucking kek!
>pic related

The thing that really spooks me about the moon landings isn't the possibility that they may be fake, it's the number of people who think we only went there once. There's surprisingly few people who know we (or supposedly, we) went back multiple times

i liek u

Not an argument

I see no reason to believe it's real. I thought it was general knowledge at this point that the moon landing was fake Cold War propaganda.
The Russians were leading by a mile in every single space project, and those projects were so basic that it can't even be compared to potty training, but more like basic bowel function checks and still just a Big trial and error.
The Americans went from not even managing this to being space gods within no time.

as I said. This must be general knowledge.

Best answer.

The Earth is flat you Godless faggot. The moon landing was just a Copernican LARPing expedition to promote evolution. If flying to the moon was real, why wouldn't the Earth and sun fly away from you the instant you leave the vacuum?

Reminder that talk of flat earth is a false fla conspiracy designed to undermine all conspiracies.

Why would the Russians, our rival and enemies, admit that we landed on the moon if they could easily have proven that we didn't?

gravity you dolt

>leaf

>>leaf
good argument
you really know your flags
merican edjukatin

They couldn't.
Not at the time. The space program wasn't as big deal for the Russians. They moved along pretty quickly.
And if they tried to disprove it, who would listen? Everything was either Russian- or American-propaganda.
Besides, it was all about winning over the public.
And it wouldn't be a big coverup any ways.
A few people getting huge benefits for the rest of their lives and the honour of their work for their country in a time of need.
NASA getting huge funds even to this day and all the workers at nasa just read the readings from computers.
And ofc the tapes.
50-100 people is really not that big of a conspiracy.
That's how many people who worked on it.
that's nothing.
Probably more people on watergate or the dnc

I thought the same thing for my entire life until someone mentioned one of the later Apollo missions to me about a year ago. I think in my original timeline (Berenstein) we only went to the moon once, but in this fucked up hellhole of a timeline we didn't go at all and instead pretended we went several times.

mirror could have been placed by probe
see