"We're fighting against the establishment!"

"We're fighting against the establishment!"

If you really think that the establishment only controls one party, and not both. Well bad news for you goy.

Trump hires the best first and foremost

If the best so happen to be from "the establishment", then that's how it goes

he's only establishing is what he thinks will do the proper job. he's may be putting in a couple of rich barons in there, but anything they do will be checked by him.

You're right, we should have elected the candidate that was bought and paid for by GS. I'm sure she would have been less of a puppet.

One of the single most cringeworthy images I've ever seen

>FB_IMG
Literally facebook tier

Kill yourself

They often do control both candidates. Its pretty clear they do not control Trump. JP Morgan use to have years in the late 19th century where they did not control both parties, especially before the spoils act.

why do most people still think that Hillary with her ties with Saudi araba, would be the best person for the job? literally, she would cause endless wars, and put us into even more debt with her tax plan and lose even more jobs, all while immigrants would continue to leech off us.

Also, why would he put in certain key picks at the start, he has the power to fill his cabinet with shit and then fire them after the bubble pops.

Establishment refers to the established government u fucking eye queue 80 idiot

>GOTCHA WHERE WE WANT YOU!:^)

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I did not in anyway say that I prefer pedo satanic Hillary, all I'm saying is both party are controlled by the elites. The elites are not that dumb to just control one party.

Of course Donald is the best option among the two. But thinking him not controlled or at least partially (to say the least) is idiotic.

This is all just an orchestra played by the Jews, that no matter what the outcome of the election of the most powerful country, they still are in control.

"Our greatest (((ally)))"

honestly, I don't know. its unpredictable in his cabinet picks unlike any other politician.

Concern trolling. I'm not sure if even the locals here can understand or accept the extent of money spent on controlling public narrative. The great irony is that America cannot repress through violence, and the discontent can not use violence. This is what makes this system so hard to break. The interesting thing is the internet, and places such as pol acting as a self correcting free market decentralised intelligence agency with its own organic propaganda wing. Ofcourse compared to a real intel group the internet is in the dark but still, hoping it can only get better and pressure reforms. The fight will be against the MSM though. That is the first enemy.

You can flush the evidence down the toilet if Trump pulls a Obama.

Why do people seem so "enlightened" when they realize that people are puppets? I supported Trump throughout the primaries as the realistic choice (though I still prefer Rand Paul) but I realize that I'm choosing between Coke and Pepsi - both are still soda.

It just so happens the balance of ingredients in the red label is more to my liking. As long as things are done about illegal immigration and refugees, I really couldn't care less. I posted constantly in /trumpgen/ that Trump is a rebranded Reagan. And although the Republican party hails Reagan, he gave birth to the explosion of neoconservatism in the USA. And you know what, I'm past the point of caring. Let us continue our imperial escapades. Fuck it. It's going to happen with both parties, and I believe the think tank behind Trump have a better approach to solidify our power.

Hell, I've even taken it a step further and found it commendable that an obvious FBI misinfo op, Infowars, was backing a viable candidate for once. I understood the consequences that came with my choice. In fact, I find it even more commendable that the Feds finally shared parts of the 28 Pages. I understand the 8D underwater backgammon that went into the move, and I understand that it's possible we're going to have major problems with the Safari Club because of this. Let's roll the dice. Most of the current power structures were still established by the old world. I want to really drain the swamp and show the old world who is captain of this ship now.

I'm genuinely curious, what are people expecting? For him to just hire random people with no experience whatsoever into prominent positions?

yes, that is exactly what people are expecting him to do since he had no ((political experience)).

Goldman Sachs is not inherently evil.

Only thing I'm expecting out of trump presidency is Hillary going to jail. He kinda promised us that. I shilled for him without pay. Can I expect this much from him? Can your God Emperor fullfill this in his first 4 years? Or is it too much to ask for?

some of the employees are,however evil. I heard one of the guys caused the 2008 depression.

I hate to tell you this, but there are some evil people everywhere, it's just how the world works.

I know. even the most good intentions can end up being evil.

Then those people are idiots. The president is not a one man show, if Trump just hired nobodies for everything then our government would be a shitshow. Trump can be president without political experience because his cabinet is there to support him. Trump is not an idiot, he's going to hire people he thinks will further his interests effectively.

oh shit, his cabinet members were former employees of a corporation? why didn't he just do the right thing and appoint people who have been unemployed for their whole lives? trump sure is corrupt.

>there's a difference between money and government

Fuck Trump. The fact that he's on record saying he's not going to wreck king nigger's legacy makes me sick. Fuck Trump. Fuck Obama. Fuck niggers. GAS JEWS

>were former employees of a corporation?

A corporation that backed Hillary, Jeb Bush, and "El Rato". The same one that Trump called out too.

>a fucking leaf
Was this your first time visiting the theater? Fun fact - the Bush family and the Clinton family have been longtime allies and have worked together on covert government ops, despite one being blue and one being red.

OH SHIT HE WORKED FOR GOLDMAN SACHS 15 YEARS AGO

TRUMP LIED TO YOU HE IS HIRING THE ESTABLISHMENT

NO PUPPET
NO PUPPET
YOU are the puppet

>Tump picks Goldman Sachs employees for cabinet

it also mean that Clintons are done
forever
there will be no recount,
no electoral college abolish,
no impeachment,
nothing,
the dems are BTFOed

Haha, that's right buddy! And he does the best politic too, if it happens to be from "the establishment", then that's how it goeslol

Most of you are missing the point: there's no such thing as an anti-establishment candidate.

>Trump picks cabinet member with little experience
>WTF is This madman doing putting all those inexperienced people in his cabinet
>Trump picks someone with experience
>Haha he is hiring the swamp