Indians

Memes aside, why do Indians smell the way they do?

Even the non-racists among us can agree they have a certain ethnic smell. Don't just spam "poo in loo". Do they actually have a different wiping technique, as has been rumored (no toilet paper)? Is it dietary?

Serious thread

poo in loo

poo in loo

Supposedly all that curry makes them reek.

doubt it, poms eat that shit out the ass, and they don't smell half as bad.

Best mates an Americanized Indian, he's still got the smell.

They look stupid as fuck in their dumbass attire.

God, i really hate foreigners.

genuinely I would like to know the answer to this too.
I could be wrong.

Honestly nothing wrong with Indians. Sikhs are bro tier. But these people are wild animals, coming to Canada and think so highly of themselves. It's like a class change to them, they believe everyone is their servants and will trample over anyone to get what they want. Still some nice, very hospitable people in general.

Most smell like curry. So dietary.

smells like bro tier

I asked why they smell the way they do, not if they're "bro tier"

they smell like curry and spices

Kek

but that could also be the smell of their shit. Not trying to be overly disgusting here but

Spices, they use too much of them
Like when you eat asparagus and your piss smell awful.

It's the poo

Burning incense.

They reek like the awful curry foods they eat, mostly. I find that when it comes to smelling like actual shit, nobody beats blacks.

it is true, The great white north has been invaded by streetshitters.

This. Somalis in particular fucking reek like shit

POO

curry is fucking delicious dude, I would know if I'm eating curry or if I'm eating shit

IN

It's curry. It's such a fine powder that it gets everywhere, like desert dust. It's not only in their food but all throughout their houses, sheets, carpet etc.

they wipe with their left hand, no paper

Its the food they eat, and how hairy they are which makes them hot and sweaty easier

I know cuz Im indian american and I have cousins who reek

with all the curry indians eat, for every meal every day, it just coats their insides and seaps through their pores

Who would have guessed a German to be so liberal!

It has to do with their diet.

>I would know if I'm eating curry or if I'm eating shit

Famous last words.

This is what I've been told by a friend, and I thought he was kidding, but he was being completely serious...

He said he used to have an Indian GF and they turn their hand into a "scoop" shape and basically just claw the shit out of their ass. Toilet paper is against their religion/culture. Then they use water and soap on their hand

Indians smell like shit because they put scented oil on their bodies to cover the fact that they never shower. Lots of hippies do that shit too. The scent is patchouli.

They don't wear underwear and they wipe with their left hand and don't use soap only dunk it in a bucket of dirty water that everyone else uses too to 'clean' it. they also like sweating and think its healthy so even the westernized ones keep their homes 90 degrees.

> turn their hand into a "scoop" shape and basically just claw the shit out of their ass.
How can you go out with someone like that.
I ditched my ex because she took a dump in my place and didn't flush the fucking toilet, How ugly was your friend.

>Sikhs are bro tier
It's time to die, faggot.

>"Sikhs are bro tier"
>Leaf flag

Like god damn pottery, I wish people would stop that dumb meme.

Hes white, they have 0 standards.

I got annoyed by that too. That's why I felt like replying. It's the same shit repeated here every day.

Not sure about that, maybe he was a virgin guy or really fucking ugly that wanted to get some somehow.

He just slept around.

Met up wih indian friend. He smelled of taco bell. Asked him if he just ate at taco bell; "No". Scent so strong I thought he was joking and asked again; "No"...
felt pretty bad once realization set in that it was his fucking BO. That was three yrs ago. Have not been to taco bell since.

>they turn their hand into a "scoop" shape and basically just claw the shit out of their ass.

Nigga wut

Think several days of dried sweat on unwashed clothes

They use a lot of spices in their diet, and that can sometimes change the odor of your sweat.

Diet in general has a lot to do with how you smell on a day to day basis.

I did a tour in Iraq and worked closely with Iraqi Army and Police, and this is exactly what Arabs do. They use their bare hand and water to "clean" themselves after shitting.
That is why it's considered an insult to wave or shake with your left hand, because that is the poopy hand.
People don't believe me when I tell them that now, I've been accused of lying when I explained it to a class of college students.

At least they used toilets though
>pic related
>find the toilet paper roll

Im 28, 6'4", im athletic, have Norwegian and German bloods, blonde hair, green eyes and a red beard. I. Love. Indian girls. I will not settle till ive married one and get the opporrunity to make her happy every day. They dont smell bad, smell wonderful and look delicious too. Op you misunderstand.

they eat strong spices and they don't wear any deodorant, and they shower irregularly. so genetically they have strong BO amplified by the food they eat, further amplified by the fact that they don't give a fuck about their smell. it's nasty.

they trample because India has no line system, so they're rude and don't hold doors or anything, and they just mob up instead of forming a sensible queue, so that's why they cut in line constantly. really annoying

brit indian here. dont smell. i shower eveyday and eat indian spices everyday.

However..... a lot fresh of the baot do stink to high heaven it's worse in the summer. Its a combo of not shwoing enough and sweating out thoise hardcore curries which they've OD'd on.

I fidn the mem laugahable by as a steroptype there's no denying it does exist. get on the tube high summer and your fucking eyes will water.

>they eat strong spices and they don't wear any deodorant, and they shower irregularly. so genetically they have strong BO amplified by the food they eat, further amplified by the fact that they don't give a fuck about their smell. it's nasty.

completely makes sense. Every Indian I've ever come into contact with has strong BO to the point of wanting to puke.
My gf once dragged me to an indian restaurant to try their shit food. Not particularly disgusting, but it was all just garbage, and I am a fan of foreign/strange foods.
After we left I explained to my gf that Indians are a disgusting race of people. That was a major redpill for her because every Indian in that place, including our waitress smelled like BO.
She's into Yoga, so it makes me laugh that she now knows that Indians are a shit race, and I'm constantly sending her poo in a loo memes.

kek. I've never heard of this. But then i dont have a lot of relatives from india. I do know the sewage system is utter rubbish., when i stayed in our village we had to dump the used toilet paper in a bag otherwise it would clog up the system.

I'm throising thats why they squat so shit does comes striaght out and doesnt touch your cheeks. They use a bottle of water to clena thier behinds after.

Oh fuck, they're gypsy! You almost had me fucker. Yeah they fucking stink. That skin tone alone says take a fucking bath!

Like most people said it's the diet but it's also with their cooking habits. A lot of the ways Indian people prepare their spices is involved with toasting them to draw out peak flavors, if you over toast the spices the smell becomes very pungent and difficult to get out of the clothes. These same over prepared spices in the diet result in increased odor released from sweat.

It's not about eating Indian food, it's about being around when it is cooked.

If you were in an Indian restaurant kitchen you would smell the same

No taste buds so they drown all their food in cumin and pattaks

why doesnt the whore do pilaties instead then?

Bad hygiene and too much curry.
Literally this. /thread, there is literally nothing further to this.

Dietary, plus hygenic. Traditional Indian food is full of peppers and shit like that, and they traditionally (when they have them) use squat toilets and water ablation. That means they don't use toilet paper - they wipe their asses with their bare hands, then swish them in a bucket of water. The reason they smell like shit is that they are literally covered in it.

I develop a light version of that smell after eating Indian food.

I heard Sikhs were pretty clean.
Any confirmation from field agents?

>leaf