BEN "FLAMMENWURFER FOR THE BERNIE VOTER" GARRISON STRUCK GOLD AGAIN!

what did he mean by this pol?

>podesta with his pizza

My sides

Trump using push broom to push back everything that is bullshit, that includes the pizzagate bullshit, which is fake and gay, and cnn actually reporting on it. Thats how I see it anyways. Fake news is gay, even Ben Garrison believes so.

>The hillary shoe

Where is it?

>tfw not wurfing flammen

On the H

on the haych

fuck off kike

He's pushing back the people doing the pizza Shit, getting rid of weird Satanic rituals in Washington

>Merkel's face

>14088
>14
>88
What did he mean by this?

Ben used the pizza slice in the last one. I think it's a little goofy to reuse it right away.

Where's the original version?

Anyone else getting nervous by all the jews that Trump is appointing?

Kind of curious what it would be, Labor is for open borders, globalists everywhere, NAFTA isn't getting more than a slight touch up to call it different ala the internet control acts, Obamacare is hilarious given all you have to do is look at the previous curve for healthcare and slot yourself into it, especially as this conman in the OP put it twice.
Hillary is in there when she is just a poor suffering women in need of white knight protection, ISIS with an M16 is fake should be Mossad, and Poedesta has pepperoni pizza.

Also Republican majority has been there for the last decade and gotten us, what?

No Trump kicking out kikes, not Trump pushing them over the wall, no Trump pushing out big money interests for the working man.

Also, ISIS is going to be run over by the broom and left behind, ctually the most curious piece.

where?

Found the real one

>isis slipping through the broom
O-oh no!!

You know Ben is the man because the original is funnier than jews. Thank you Ben

Needs to have Trump sweeping them in actually.

I should send him some shekels

he's doing some gret work!

Fake!

Wondering this is as well. Someone has to have it!