/DIY/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 [Open] .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

xhurches.org/Church-of-F-U-N
sbcoop.org/?q=node/20
youtu.be/en1uwIzI3SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump to save lives

Electrical engineer here.

I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

Best part is that many of those factories upholding the safety standards would've bought American made products to keep up to modern building codes. But no, you had to ruin that too.

You guys are fucking hypocrites and are getting people hurt by electing Trump

Bump

bump

Even if you disagree with saving the lives of leftists, and would rather they burn alive, think of this.

Fire spreads.
Even if you want your enemies to literally die in a fire, do YOU?

One user pointed out a story from NYC, where a fire from an overloaded outlet killed only one person, but destroyed AN ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDING.

Do we want people to lose their homes and their lives from this? Our people, our neighbours?

What about the Smokey Mountains? What if that was caused by this sort of irresponsibility?

tl;dr you're a nigger

Haha, who cares about the 3rd world? sell your safety products here.

All of San Francisco can burn for all I care

>>>r/anarchism faget

Bump!!

If you choose to build a factory in trashcanistan instead of America then you deserve to have it burn down you rootless cosmopolitan.

After doing a bit of investigating into the church of fun (pic related), I have reason to believe that these heretics are using old churches as diy meet up spaces.

Here is an interesting list of other churches that are in use for various purpose's
>xhurches.org/Church-of-F-U-N

Good pepe

Reposting this:
sbcoop.org/?q=node/20

I dunno if anyone around Santa Barbara could investigate or if there is enough evidence just from the photos to make a complaint?

These faggots need to learn more about fire safety IMHO

There are leftists, squats and flophouses outside of San Fran and leftist shithole cities too.

Only takes one person, one place, one fire.

see just let my country burn to the ground first then i build it back ground up.

Shut up faggot

This

Drumpf is willfully hurting the people of these 3rd world countries by not signing the TPP and aforcing them to build safe factories

Then that makes you a hypocrite. I'm not the only one in this thread who feels that way either see

Fuck tpp
I don't care if buildings in brown countrys burn.
We need to close down liberal warehouses

How does one discover building infractions without entering it?

Think of the children, anons!

>This

Listen you dumb new fag redditor nigger. Your ID says you're same fagging.

lmao as if we give a shit about berning shitskins

This is an excellent post

Reposting
>855 E. Hastings St.
>Vancouver BC. Is a DIY like space if someone wants to investigate in Canada

>Red GAte

Nothing stops those factories from upholding the same standards if they want, regardless of the TPP.

Also the warehouses this thread is about are all the ones that should be upholding these standards in the first place

>using a holy place for degeneracy

Fellow electrical engineer here.

You should kill yourself :^)

>falling for bait that obvious

come on user

just find one nearby and enter it.

Anarcho-communists are angry that we care about the safety and well being of our communities, so they are raiding us with specific instructions. (Infiltration-anons please post those again)

Ignore posts that insult us and/or call for us in any way to stop, regardless of the flag for their proxies.

Their salty reactions and responses alone show that we are winning and can't be stopped. Let them bump our threads, the exposure gets the next user aware so we can get more work done.

Keep it up and keep saving lives while making our communities safe again.

Would posting the Facebook pages of some of these places be helpful?

>place is overflowing with redditors lately
>i-i-i-it was bait

normally i'd say yes, but no.

>be """leftist"""
>shill for globalist capitalism because you're a useful idiot goy

I fucking hate people like you. You despise everything about western cultures, so you blindly support everything that tears it down. Kill yourself

Check for photos on the website, find events that have taken place there on facebook and check the profiles of people who went for photos. Facebook will give you all you need.

OP specifically said don't enter them. I'm just trying to figure out his line of thinking, if there is one.

So those nations are so dumb the only way to give them proper saftey regulations is to fuck over multiple economies and nations with a new NAFTA

Jeasus fucking Christ you are retarded.

he even fucking said drumpf, we're all about safety here so make sure you get your baitmeter tested

>this board of peace
top kek

Yeah or caps

How the fuck are these people so delusional?

No, let the faggots burn

um, leftists use drumpf all the time kid, get out of your safe space once in a while.

Fair point. I might do that then.

Forcing foreign factories and other buildings to be up to first world standards will increase their operating costs. This brings them closer to American operating costs discouraging businesses from movie jobs out of the country.

MAGA

AfD wähls du dann hoffentlich auch...sonst können wir Deutschland nicht wieder großartig machen.

they have mental issues m8, they think anarchy is a real thing lmao.

>electrical engineer here
>I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
I don't give a shit about factories built in the 3rd world. America and American safety first.

FIRE MARSHALLS ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF BIG GOVERNMENT REGULATION. FIRE CODE? MORE LIKE CODE FOR COMMUNISM.

oh I see you're new and trying really hard to fit in, carry on

When you find the facebook page for an event at one of these places, check the profiles of all the people attending. They likely attend events regularly so you might find other spaces from their photos and mentions.

The TPP would've allowed cheaper, tariff free American safety products to be sold in these countries to be used in their factories

Unfortunately, now these people are going to be subject to Chinese standards of safety and will likely die under the harsh working conditions

OFD no. 6 here. We monitor these threads. Shut your dick before more lives are lost.

Of course it's a leaf.
Your day will come.

This feels so fucking good. I've spent a lot in long distance and I'm sending emails out the ass, and it feels SO FUCKING GOOD to infest a safe space that these leftist faggots have and ruin everything, just like they insist on doing so to everyone else.

Fuck your faggot music, and your shitty arts and crafts. The five minutes of joy this brings me making you lefty, liberal, anifa-ggot cocksuckers squeal in impotent rage is delicious. ;)

Yes. Also, scour twitter and every other social network too. Leftists are attention whores and can't help but post everything we need to follow the clues to an address or someone that will post one along with photos to submit to local fire marshals.

Don't let your house be the next one burned down by an anarcho-communist firetrap.

How will you force them dumbass?

The local police won't give a fuck and is easy to bribe. And it's not that hard to pretend to meet those standars when a jurno comes to you.

Have you in your life been to the 2nd world let alone the 3rd?

Purple 33 in Los Angeles just also got shut down, add it to the sticky

>I'm not the only one in this thread who feels that way either

Any pro-tips to share? I want to start doing this in Toronto.

We need liberals removed from their un-safe from fire spaces

Yo I've seen a video that looks like that picture. The video was after some shitskin wedding in some shithole country. Everyone is fucked up and dancing and this dude pulls a gun out and is dancing around with it, everyone is pointing their hands in the air shaped like guns, wanting the guy to shoot a few rounds into the air. After a bit he goes to point it up and he fires a few rounds and everyone is having a great time. If you go back and rewatch, he fired a bit early on his way up a round went off while the gun wasn't quite high enough and he shot some dude. No one noticed in the video so I wonder how long that dude was dead before anyone noticed.

youtu.be/en1uwIzI3SE

Thread theme

The problem is that most of the spaces aren't going to burn down soon or ever. While we wait for the day of the oven, people pack in to see shows and get loaded with alcohol and drugs that lower their defenses to the degeneracy around them.

The problem is not the fucking products they use. It's the lack of shit they give.

They want maximum productivity. So they will overload the place and make it a fire hazard.

But you clealy don't know shit as you never left burgerland.

it also would have made copyright impossibly hard to work around, killing my career and hurting parody/derivative art forever. TPP was garbage, find a different way to regulate factories if that's what you shills ACTUALLY care about.

Leftists fire bombed Republican headquarters in NC.
Alt-Right literally saves leftists (even disgusting anarcho-communists) from future fire hazards.

Checkmate.

Top fucking kek, these leftniggers are so butthurt about their lives being saved.

facebook com/PurpleThirtyThree/posts/1284967961524319

I can careless about the safety of third world non-white countrys

>No one noticed in the video so I wonder how long that dude was dead before anyone noticed.

Unless you're a loud woman or a black organizer, you're completely forgettable in those communities.

They way I've been finding them is after finding one shitty venue, like some that were already closed, look up a band that plays there, they advertise where they are touring, and many of the places they go are also places with many violations.

Then they should love it, seeing as they are commies.

Use music events/promoters on facebook to track them down. They will post pictures that show overcrowding and show code violations and will have to post the address so that people can show up. Once you find one use the facebooks of people attending to track down others.

Checked and praise Kek.

>they compared it to 9/11

Reddit is down the hall and to the left faggot.

Well obviously do not visit during events, unless you wanna burn to death. many of these places have an open door policy, so just have a look around. check facebook pages and twitter accs for indoor pics with exposed wiring, faulty doors, improviesed stairways etc.

Bump. This could lead to great things. #MASA

>>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
>Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
>Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
>The Glass Menage (Nashville)

New one down in San Jose, The Kitty Castle

>The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places.

Why???

Awesome. Looking forward to cleaning this city up. :^)

No. keep them under wraps until authorities have been notified. No use in tipping off the hippe hives any further

SHADILAY

Just print or jot down a list of things to look for from the OP for a general idea, or consult local fire regs if you want to be extra attentive, then browse through local venues you can find these faggots. Best part is it can be totally anonymous.

Craigslist, facebook groups, music gigs and posters at hipster coffeeshops usually give away the locations, then see if you can find pics online of the venue and then contact the local FD. There's nothing as sweet as laughing at these entitled little cocksuckers from UofT wailing on social media because their favorite drug den/slam poetry shithole got condemned.

You're welcome. I'm working on getting more closed and saving more lives and communities.

Not me. I spend every second aware and awake, waiting for kissless virgins like yourself to show up and make themselves known in the space, like what happened a few nights ago on Friday night, when I spotted a right wing cuckservative with his nose in his phone, scoping out the place and trying to find a reason to call the cops. The moment we all stepped outside to smoke cigs, he whipped out his phone and i heard his convo, so I rippe the phone out of his hand and beat the fuckin snot out of him. And the same will happen to you whenever you or any of your pathetic cronies try to do the same.

>Everything that upsets them is on the same level as 9/11
How do they function day to day?

Has anyone actually watched the video linked in the OP? It's actually quite brutal. Lots of screaming until the fire gets big, then it stops. 100 people died.

>t. FDA

So you'd rather innocent men women and children lose everything, their homes and their lives, in a blaze they had nothing to do with

Just because you want a handful of leftists to die instead of being thrown out on the streets?

Pure sadism.
Why not just kill your own people yourself?

>You've heard of starving artist... but charring artists? It's the newest craze sweeping the nation.

Does this look like a place that would have violations? Seems a little nicer than some of the others I've seen

Holy crap how many lives has Sup Forums saved in just the last 2 weeks? Incredible.

>Electrical engineer here.
What a useless bit of info...had fucking NOTHING to do with the rest of your post. KYS reddit fag

Fucking finally I'm seeing this on Sup Forums I've been wanting to mock these guys for years, the head guy is a fucking liberal cult leader

>implying this happened

As another user said, fires are spontaneous, visits from the fire marshal aren't. We can turn these people out into the streets at a higher rate than fires can

Pic related is in a fucking Firehouse. Wires everywhere. Shitty artwork upstairs.

>District 5
>Wonderland
>Strange Matter

All Antifa/Anarchist hellholes.

they have liquer license it would seem they would need to be up to code to have a bar like that.