Why does Sup Forums even bother with Christians?

Seriously, christians are some of the most hypocritical people on the planet, they pick and choose what parts of their religion to follow and pretend like we are all supposed to still respect their ancient fairy tales.

>Jesus came to Earth and died for our sins, you shouldn't sin, but as long as you accept Jesus as your lord and savior you will be granted the kingdom of heaven.
>If you sin you're going hell!
>Unless they're stupid sins I commit everyday like mixing fabrics, that doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NASB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree. Rightist thought should divorce itself from Christianity, seeing as it is only a burden that serves to alienate. And for what, again? What benefit does Christianity give?

>>Jesus came to Earth and died for our sins, you shouldn't sin, but as long as you accept Jesus as your lord and savior you will be granted the kingdom of heaven.
He did it for the people in that time, had he not done that God would have denied them, even their descendants for breaking the 10 commandments

>>If you sin you're going hell!
If you commit a crime you go to jail

I'm not a Christian but it makes sense in a Christian lore type of way.

Thank you, I am a rightwing American but cannot stand the pandering to evangelicals. I understand why the Republican party does it, but at the same time I hate how we have gone from pandering to them to completely giving in to them.

There are three main reasons I voted for Trump:

1. He isn't Hillary Clinton/leftwing
2. He isn't Ted Cruz/an evangelical
3. Trump is love, Trump is life.

>atheist:
Hurrr the bibel is dum and written after Jesus and have multiple authors and was changed and altered so can't trust it

>Christian:
I know, that's why Sola scriptura is heresy and the bible is used as a book of wisdom. It is not the only source and it does not have the final say

Atheist:
HURRR DON'T EVEN FOLLOW UR OWN BOOK STUPD CHRISTIAN

Why are atheists such hypocritical retards?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Well nowhere in the Bible does it say that absolving their sins was only for the people of that time period, if that is the case, then most Christians are also going to hell.

>image macro memes are arguments
thanks for the constructive input

>have no argument
>call me a leaf

Everytime. Never change atheists

>shitposting is an argument

In the ends of time Jesus will comeback again to finish his work. Don't take my word for it though it's just shit I absorb on Sup Forums. Jesus was crucified and his Crucifixion was a placeholder for God's people because he loves them but their sins had to be atoned for so he sent his son to die in their place.

What is?:

Typical Sup Forumslack Christians:
>Gas the kikes!

Meanwhile, they all worship a Jew. Really makes you think, eh?

maybe don't shitpost on your own thread retard

Therefor is their sins are atoned for they will not be going to hell..

Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)
"8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Salvation is unmerited favor from god. It is a free gift graciously given to all those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

No particular sin will damn you to hell. What damns you to hell is if you were never saved (once saved always saved).

I know, and that's all you're doing after you got BTFO by my argument

>Sup Forums is satire
>Sup Forums is one person
back to (reddit)

Yes but he died before he could finish his work due to his Crucifixion, which saved the people of the time. Those people at the time broke the commandments, therefor God needed to punish them, but he loves them so he sent his Son instead. We were saved, but we can still go to Hell for breaking any commandments.

Thanks for the bump :^)

>Sup Forumslack christians
>plural
>treating Sup Forums as one person

>Yes but he died before he could finish his work due to his Crucifixion, which saved the people of the time. Those people at the time broke the commandments, therefor God needed to punish them, but he loves them so he sent his Son instead. We were saved, but we can still go to Hell for breaking any commandments.
>Biblical [citation needed]

Seriously, i don't understand it. Read the bible, everything they indulge in makes them heretics. If their religion is true, I'll see them in hell. They're basically in denial of reality and its pathetic. Sub human behavior for sure.

shut up, you stupid leafy leaf

>Yes but he died before he could finish his work due to his Crucifixion, which saved the people of the time. Those people at the time broke the commandments, therefor God needed to punish them, but he loves them so he sent his Son instead. We were saved, but we can still go to Hell for breaking any commandments.

do you have any idea how stupid your retarded religion sounds?

The sad part is that they will always find a way to justify it..

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NASB

Faith and Works

14 What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can [a]that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, [b]be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? 17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is [c]dead, being by itself.

18 But someone [d]may well say, “You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” 19 You believe that [e]God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder. 20 But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar? 22 You see that faith was working with his works, and [f]as a result of the works, faith was [g]perfected; 23 and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,” and he was called the friend of God. 24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 In the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? 26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

>24 You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.
This kills the protestant.

>don't be a degenerate

There's literally an easy to remember ten point list to help you.

Seems pretty straight forward.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

Christianity is dumb! Oh wait... 65.4% of Nobel Prize laureates were Christian?

Are you being a fool on purpose? The entire context shows that your faith appears dead in the sight of men, not God. You even posted the context.

Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (Read More...)

Romans 3:28 - Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Romans 4:5 - But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

John 5:24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Galatians 5:6 - For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 2:21 - I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Romans 4:1-25 - What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? (Read More...)

Philippians 3:9 - And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

>implying that doing something good negates the stupidity of your personal beliefs
>implying that the most common religious stance of the people of Europe is going to have no effect on how many Christians are in group-x

Pizza enthusiasts are also most likely to be Christian in Europe, I suppose we should start thinking or Christians as pedos too?

>not distinguishing between cultural signals for the Israelites and moral imperatives in Mosaic law

wew lad

SPOILER ALERT,
OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT,
OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT, OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT, OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT,
OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT,
OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT, OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT, OP IS JEW
SPOILER ALERT, OP IS JEW
>>abandon thread

Matthew 7:21-23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many [a]miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

>21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

>depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’
>practice

Believing your own works will save you is going to damn you to hell

What is grace + works for 200?

Also tell me: if grace only, why shouldn't I just sit on my ass and masturbate all day long? If grace alone, why did Jesus instruct us what to do in certain situations? Why would Jesus teach us useless things?

*faith only
*faith alone

>abundant

>Basing your metaphysical models off of what goat farmers who thought leeches and bloodletting cured disease wrote thousands of years a go.

There are actual metaphysical arguments for a creator, not a single one comes from the Bible, Old Testament or any related judeochiristian book.

If you follow them you are basically an autist obsessed with Mesopotamian fan fiction.

Like the rape you'll be getting in prison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun

>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

>CIA tests projector technology during cold war

Whats that got to do with anything?

He's right. Go to blessyahowah.com , Christianity = Paul worshippers

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

You don't have to watch everything now. Save these links and watch them when you will have time to.

youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw

youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o

Nice, you are already at the stage of making conspiracy theories to find an explanation different from the Christian one.

I don't see why some of Sup Forums wastes its time attacking Christianity when regardless of what you think of Christianity, Islam needs to be cleansed first.
Until that happens your just wasting your time and energy.

Even if it wasn't CIA projector, it could just be flashing lights, similar to hypnosis shows or public magic shows participants willfully go along with the apparition to appear fitting in and to please their religious friends and associates. There are many examples and studies detailing behavior in religious centers and audiences for illusion shows and finding the parallels.

But whatever you can choose to believe in silly dirt farmer fan fiction and base your life on it. Just know that you're basically like a Sonichu autist whose behavior is socially acceptable.

No in fact the stupidity of the Evangelicals towards science ruined the legitimacy of the right and opened the floodgates for current neo-marxist thought

Your prophet is literally a jew.

>leaf

Oh, so these Nobel Prize laureates are only intelligent when it comes to science and suddenly not intelligent when it comes to religion?

>No in fact the stupidity of the Evangelicals towards science
I highly doubt having being iffy on evolution that removes God has had much of an impact on scientific progress at all. It's a philosophical issue for the most part anyway..
Science and Christianity have done just fine historically.