Retarded Climate Change denier gets BTFO

This one's for you, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136
archive.fo/5Utuj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast#As_a_component_of_racial_warfare
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/30/global-temperatures-plunge-icy-silence-climate-alarmists/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2016/05/comparing-models-to-the-satellite-datasets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's one for you leaf fag

I'd consider identifying more as right-wing/conservative if it wasn't for these retarded climate deniers loitering in those same fringes.

where is the hard evidence dude

does anyone actually disagree the climate change is a real thing?

I thought the argument was how much humans affected it, and how when we will see the effects of human agw

Literally conjecture and speculation
It's fucking nothing
#PizzaGate threads are ruining Sup Forums
>select all pizza
Fuck you too, Hiro

That is what it generally comes down to. People argue that it's totally natural. They fail to realize natural doesn't mean good. Arsenic is natural. Cyanide is natural. While climate change has everything to do with us, even if it didn't it could still fucking kill us.

If the Earth's atmosphere was $25, the CO2 in it would be one penny.

This is the stance. It's more human-caused climate change skepticism rather than denial.

Also there is skepticism because there is no evidence that carbon taxes would stop it from happening because it is only a plan/theory.

It would harm the economies that use it, while the nation's that didn't would continue to pump out green house gases.

But no one serious says that it isn't happening whatsoever.

All you are saying is you went to your new age virtual church today, reaffirmed your confirmation and sunk cost bias, and came to a political Mongolian image board to poop it all out. Get out of your mothers basement and check it out, the country is covered in an abnormal amount of snow, people love talking about the weather. Ice age incoming, I can feel it in my bones but even well into get bowled over by glaciers I am sure the carbon tax will stick from here on out. One thing about taxes, once implemented, never rescinded.

Herpes is natural, Marijuana is natural.
Doesn't mean we need to do everything to rid ourselves of it.

Yea, but that gets you labeled a climate change denier. Kinda like how saying maybe less than 6 million died in the Holocaust gets you labeled as a Holocaust denier who thinks it never happened

Tell me what we can do about it and I'll begin to care.

I'm not upending my economy for fucking no objective benefit. China won't, India won't.

We'd do a hell of a lot more for the environment by nuking China than any of the left's retarded ideas.

Herpes isn't a threat to the human race. And even then it should be wiped out.

Their perspective changes.

The point of the matter is that they're still using models that predicted the polar ice caps to be completely melted by 2016.

Carbon tax is just the government exploiting us for more money. They know it won't solve anything, and dissidents of the tax can be scapegoated as crazy clinate change deniers.

i honestly can't tell if the pizzagate faggots are dems trying to make us look bad or just reeaally stupid pol/lacks.
Either way, please pass yourself on to the next world.

nobody was measuring any atmospheric gases in 1750. fake news.

They should have mentioned John Tyndall too. He discovered that CO2 captures long wave radiation in the 1800s, I believe.

heres a redpill for you stupid niggers

we need to embrace climate change (even if its not real), heres why:

the UN projects that the negro population of africa will increase by 3 billion, let me repeat that for you, 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N niggers by 2100. in case you missed that, one last time, 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N more niggers are going to be roaming africa by 2100.

heres the catch, they have nothing to provide to western civilization, they have no clean energy or resources to trade for clean energy.

thus these niggers will need to cook their food with wood, cutting down trees, eroding topsoil, releaseing carbon and potentially causing millions of years worth of damage to our environment.

thats not to mention the fact that if only just 1 billion walk north into europe, the global economy will collapse.

so now how can we prevent this? simple, become climate change believes and insist on doing EVERYTHING possible to prevent climate change from happening.

once you bring up the nigger question with leftist climate change proponents, ask them how much will the carbon emissions increase if we have another 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N niggers on this planet?

you will catch their tongues, they will have no answer because there is none!

(besides preventing the birth of 3 billion niggers but they will never only admit that)

if they say westerners hsould have less babies (as the kikes are doing) then respond with the 3 billion niggers.

we should be pushing this angle HARD.

REGARDLESS of whether or not climate change is real, believing in it leads to only one possible conclusion: we must prevent hte births of 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N niggers that are expected to take place by 2100.

if you do not do this, the white race will be extinct by 2300

>Goldstein
Oh no, this isnt set up at all!

>Tell me what we can do about it and I'll begin to care.

Nuclear energy. Smart deployment of modular solar and wind arrays that can be updated as the tech advances. Massive infrastructure construction in the US to outplay those nations that are the primary polluters via clean-running facilities with advanced automation.

>97%

literally science's 1/4 women/ 77cents myth.

courtesy of the lefty version of "we're moderates and independent journalists, we swear!" newspaper

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136

God I fucking hate how you type, eat a cock.

Fact: CO2 content in atmosphere = 400ppm. Therefore, if the Earth's atmosphere was $250, the CO2 in it would be a dime. Not enough to make a difference. CO2 was selected because it is a by-product of industrialization not because it has a big effect on the climate.

heres a redpill for you leafnigger

3billion africans and 16 gorillion chinks and indians arent gonna do shit that the rest of the world wants them to with regard to climate change

so yeah fuck you i'm gonna keep driving my polluting car and leave all the lights on

When the EPA was questioned, under oath, by the Congress, they were able to produce 0 (zero) scientific models which demonstrated measurable, physical effects their regulations would have on our habitat.

Really makes those neurons fire.

Yeah I'm gonna need some sources on the hard evidence homeboy.

If the changes are natural then even shutting down every car and power plant will do fuck all to change anything.

Global warming is a globalist tactic to shame the world into accepting a global tax paid to the banking cartels for the right to breathe.
Literally the only "Solution" that is EVER offered to this "Problem" involves giving huge amounts of money to a centralized global authority.

Wait we could accurately measure the CO2 and Methane in 1750?

Its funny how the Earth has been heating up since the last ice age. ISNT THAT WEIRD

Look we already have handled this by releasing the AIDS virus in Africa.

What more can be done?

ice cores

watch OP get BTFO

Lel there is no cure for any herpesvirus yet

We need to put something in their water. Or vaccines that we pass out like candy. Anything from birthcontrol/sterilization to straight up fatal viruses that are transmitted sexually.

Don't give them clicks.

archive.fo/5Utuj

>no citations

Into the trash it goes

There's a reason that they've made self sustaining huge underground bunkers in America.

ITT geniuses who figured out 100% of scientists are wrong

>3 billion niggers
>Happening
>Ever

Here's a secret m8: the Western World feeds Africa. Without fertilizers, GMOs, and gibsmedat handouts, Africa would literally starve to death and return to sustainable levels. Once the world gets fucked up enough where starvation becomes an issue in the West, Africa will no longer receive shit. Natural selection will take care of the rest.

Member when the world was going to run out of fresh water by the early 2000s and it was going to be over populated by 2020 and all of our fossil fuel would be used up by the early 2000s but we have more fossil fuel than we ever could imagine and wont run out for an extremely long time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast#As_a_component_of_racial_warfare

incase you were too retarded to remember niggerbong, the 3 B-I-L-L-I-O-N niggers that will be born rely on our food aid for their existence

the second you take food aid away from the continent, they will stop being able to multiple like they do and can be more easily managed

which of course leads to the question: how do you convince westerners to remove food aid to africa

the ONLY answer to that question is to make westerners understand that feeding africans will destroy the enviroment through carbon emissions

>prevent climate change
>feed 3 billion tree burning niggers
admitting that climate change is real FORCES liberals to pick only one

The ultimate real Red Pill
>Algebraic proof
>Alg((h))ebraic
>hebraic

Have you swallowed the hardest red pill yet? So called ((science)) and ((mathematics)) are a jewish creation, an instrument to subjugate and destroy the white man.
>create ((science))
>build a whole structure around it to make it look logical and reasonable
>attribute every invention the white man achieved through his intuition to ((science))
>foster ((science)) to religious status and use it to subvert centuries long traditions and supplant Christianity
>use ((science)) to push sexual perversion and loathing of the white man
>use ((((scientific consensus))) to create the global warming hoax
>use ((global warming)) to create the perfect tool of white genocide: carbon tax

TL;DR
you're a fucking idiot, Canacuck

>copy and pasting a basic summary is the same as understanding

lel

>you will catch their tongues
No, they will say "das raseest" and jump at you

We're the same geniuses who figured out 100% of statisticians covering the presidential election were wrong.

Super Aids.
Super Zika

Hey OP how did the ice age win

In the event of natural changes? Well-funded science divisions to analyze and keep us up to date and to test potential solutions.

Trump wants to slash NASA's climate science department, so there goes that.

>greenhouse effect

How come the global temperature is decreasing then?

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/30/global-temperatures-plunge-icy-silence-climate-alarmists/

wtf just happened in the vid

Member when the earth was flat or when the earth was the center of the universe and a single guy in each instance thought differently.

>appeal to authority
Funny thing is that about half of scientists actually believe global warming has nothing to do with humans.

Yes, accept your global totalitarian technocratic overlords to save yourself!
History repeats, first as tragedy then as farce.
The clergy is now being formally trained on man made climate change propaganda dissemination, looking for little boys...

I foolishly thought the plan was to push inefficient alternative energy sources unto the third world until I noticed it was an attack on the first world, and then came the carbon taxes on the first world, and then I was like yeah...I guess if I was a despot looking to rule the world it's far easier to rule over a world of ignorant, energy impoverished third worlders than an educated first world with critical thinking skills.

Don't wait for master to distribute some rubbers into Africa, or perhaps disseminate some sex education. Noooooo! That might actually fix something!

How do carbon taxes, which are placed on carbon producers, not consumers, exploit the average person? Please, explain how additional taxes on the energy industry and the largest polluters are going to directly effect your average joe. So fucking tired of le carbon tax memers. I don't even necessarily agree with them myself, but I still understand the evidence for AGW and why a lot of people view carbon taxes as a way to the largest producers of greenhouse gasses.

For the last fucking time. Consensus means nothing in science. We don't formulate the evidence on climate change based on opinions, we formulate the opinion based on evidence, data and observations from temperature data on land, sea and atmosphere, as well as physical observations such as sea ice decline, and studying climate sensitivity.

Of course, you're average denier that reads blogs like WUWT or climateaudit knows absolutely nothing about the actual evidence, they just read some cherrypicked article that isn't even published in a peer-reviewed journal and suddenly all the collected evidence is manufactured and a massive conspiracy for muh carbon taxes.

What makes it even more ironic is how denialists conveniently take money from companies like Exxonmobil, and work for entities like Heartland and George C. Marshall, two institutions with direct recorded funding from the petroleum industry. But no, it's all a "muh green industry" conspiracy, the fossil fuel companies are all good bois who dindu nuffins.

But that article is horse shit, though.

nice shitpost, biblefucker

lurn2stats

Remember when statics were manipulated to make people think all scientists agreed on a subject when they didn't despite the fact that the argument was always bunk as it was an appeal to authority

youtube.com/watch?v=nLuBgZ1bgoY

The Climate Change hoax may potentially come to an end soon.

Never hear of a tornado before?

>let's mettle with the cyclical climate of the earth, what could go wrong

Fuck off. What's happening is a natural warming after the ice age. The reason nobody takes you seriously is because you go full chicken little without any evidence to support your claim.

If you think that was a scientific explanation, you need to go back to high school.

Member when people said remember

>Will destroy the environment through carbon emissions

This is why I hate the liberal mindset. They worry about the fucking concentrations of carbon dioxide in the air instead of the real culprit: overpopulation of useless populations. Do these liberal retards have any idea the kind of havoc 3 billion negroes will unleash on the world? Fuck carbon emissions m8. The people of Europe should be scared for their lives if the African population reaches those levels. The entire continent would be overrun by subhuman filth, pillaging, raping, and killing anything in their path.

if you make climate change a part of the 'racist' ideology, the msm will declare it 'fake news', and the lefties wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

...Maybe you're onto something

Quick show of hands, who remembers the 90's and how were were told that we would be completely fucked for decades to come from all the CFCs we put into the air that caused the hole in the ozone layer, and that there was nothing we could do to fix it?

>What more can be done?
aids has been effectively cured by western medicine and did not spread fast enough to cause substantial enough population decline in subsaharan africa to make any real differerence

we are talking about billions of niggers here, half the total planets population? yes thats how many NEW niggers are coming our way.

the only option we have left is to enforce population control through preventing food aid and the only way to achieve that is to make normies understand its "for the environment"

>Here's a secret m8
i referenced this repeatedly, read the top of this post to see how we can actually effect this change

>Once the world gets fucked up enough where starvation becomes an issue in the West,
why would you want this when you can simply avoid it?

>political science statisticians

Political science isn't science. It's more like philosophy or psychology.

Except dumbass only people buying the global warming meme are white people. They are the only ones capable of caring enough to stop breeding and after decades of propaganda they will never buy the Africa needs to stop fucking meme.

If you ask any climate conscious white couple they will say they don't have kids cause it's bad for the planet.

Jeasus fuck Canada needs range ban.

Not an argument.
Keep bitching though.

But since you do believe in man made global warming I guess you will support Trump as he wants to take jobs away from the biggest contributor to global warming thus reducing their effect on the world.

n
o
t
a r g u m e n t
n

"Quaternary Glaciation". Look it up nigger(s)

Neither is "climate science." It's all statistical modeling, none of which has been accurate.

Yes, when have increased regulations on energey ever transferred to the consumers? Pretty much everytime would be the answer.

Remember when normies who watch south park didn't shit post in Sup Forums

>tell people the truth about the holocaust and you go to jail without even a fair trial even if you're in your 80s

Quit it with the reddit formatting mate. It looks like shit.

>Posting John Christy / Roy Spencer's skewed UAH data once again.

I thought with climategate, using "tricks" to alter scientific data was considered extremely unprofessional? Why is it that clowns like Spencer and Christy get a free pass when that is exactly what they did with the UAH satellite data?

realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2016/05/comparing-models-to-the-satellite-datasets

No, keep on posting your meme infographic-tier image that BTFOs nothing, especially the most crucial graph on it.

>>let's mettle with the cyclical climate of the earth, what could go wrong
Unless you want to die like a little bitch in a resource war with my gun to the back of your head as I send you over the trenches... yeah. Fuck with that cycle. Humanity will transcend this rock.

she forgot to mention water vapor

Niggers aren't smart enough to learn to produce lumber efficiently

umm.... no South Park has always been posted on Sup Forums. Im 100% sure about this.

That being said new season was trash.

if digits its confirmed

>reaching

((science)) is all a jewish scam. you blue pilled morons

I'd respect greenies more if they openly advocated the genocide of the asians and africans needed to bring pollution to "manageable levels" as well as the extinction of all domesticated livestock and a return to subsistence agriculture.

well leaf is wrong as always

> the atmosphere is a simple closed system with no feedback loops or other complications

He's right I did laugh

So we should do things to change the climate because natural climate change could kill us. We need man made climate change.

Regardless of the models used it's inevitable that the climate will change as the CO2 in the atmosphere continues to rise.

im not making it a part of racist ideology, i am trying to get everyone to support it so that we can sit back and have the conversation
>Q:"hey whats the biggest threat"
>A:"increased carbon emissions"

>Q:"whos causing that?"
>A:"people that create a lot of pollution"

>Q:"how do we stop that?"
>A:"by reducing hte global population"

>Q:"where is the global population exploding so much?"
>A:"Africa/Asia"

>Q:"Are you saying we need less africans/asians?"
>A:"Uhhh UMM uhhhhh well uhhh ummm"

thats the path you lead these liberals down, they have NO answers other than to stop feeding africa.

It would be inevitable, if there were any basis for the claim that increased CO2 levels significantly effect temperature rates.

I remember the peak oil maymay

The trick is to be smart. Pumping millions of tons of shit into the atmosphere isn't being smart.

CORRELATION IS CAUSATION

also "causes the earth to heat up"
also "emits more infrared light"

>women in charge of science