Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

So wait... Paul McCartney died and was replace by faux Paul.

Does this mean Hillary died and now we have fake Hillary?

>implying paul didnt die in 66
>implying faul and yoko ono didnt kill lennon because he was a closet fascist and about to reveal the whole thing

Motherfucker. No one is safe it seems from losing respect by supporting that slut. I guess I will just have to look over his political views. I can only fucking imagine what it would of been like if John were still alive this election. I probably would of lost respect for him too.

Maybe you shouldn't get your political opinions from a guy who wrote 3 minute pop songs in the 60's?

I never really did desu.

Didn't he sing "Live and Let Die"?

I think he did something and doesn't want the Hillary SS to black bag him in the night

>I can only fucking imagine what it would of been like if John were still alive this election
I heard he was seriously getting into Reaganism before he got killed. Yes, really.

Fuck this faggot. Out of all the good classic rock bands of the 60's and 70's I always thought the Beetles were shit.

I'm actually impressed by a leaf for once. Most people don't know anything about Paul dying in 1966 in a car accident.

How do people think that's really him? Did the whole "Paul McCartney look-alike contest" in 1967 go entirely ignored? Look it up.

I didn't know Hillary could play the guitar

Foreigners FUCK OFF

"look at me guys! i'm still relevant and hip, me and my shitty 60s druggie band!"

Nice to see John Lennon's faggotry is contagious

worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/

this

why is it aging hippie boomers that ruined the west with globalism can never just die?

tagged the wrong post

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I love how these boring liberal celebrities still think they're relevant. lel

literally who

Is he trying to say hes holding her hostage?