If you had to choose, what's your favourite type of shitskin?

If you had to choose, what's your favourite type of shitskin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-usyQEUj-gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Native Americans

The dead one

Blacks. Only because they were born here and speak English. They also stay in their ghettos, while the chinks and Mohammeds destroyed the housing market and colonized several cities.

Flips.

How is this even a question? They are the strongest race in the world.

East Asian (Not sure if South Korea or Japan or what is better, I'm thinking South Korea at this point perhaps)

haha noice bants yank

How are East Asians shitskins when they are lighter than whites?

Niggers, they're still better than the Anglos.

>t. Ching Chong

You are a fucking idiot.

Blacks

italians and irish

i honestly don't have a problem with any of them

The whitest whites are whiter than the whitest asians
Don't get confused by those spaniards and mexicans who think they are white but are dark as fuck they aren't white

Dead ones.

>go to twatch to laugh at nerds
>ask a mod if he's an african negro
>get lynched
>find out later she's a coal burner
i love this site hah

everyone without pink nipples is a shitskin.
you can be pale as fuck but if you have brown nipples you're a shitskin. its a fact.

White genetics have become so tainted in the last 100 years that as a whole we are nowhere near as white colored as we were.
Europeans 100 years ago were pale as ghosts.

The whitest whites are an incredibly small percentage. Most white people have ruddy complexions and forever windburned cheeks that make them look like clowns

East Asians have perfect porcelain faces

Indians are ok. They're generally not retarded and they don't steal or fuck shit up. They smell bad and are ugly, but I don't really have a problem with them otherwise.

>Blacks. Only because they were born here and speak English
Civic nationalist detected

Indians (dot - not feather). They work hard, have good manners, and are nice people.

>t. 57% white multiracial Republic with a mulatto President telling Europeans they aren't white

I'm laffin

Water

No one cares.
White people be extinct next century anyway.

Very true. Makes me glad I'm part of the whitest whites.

Singaporean Chinese

I never said niggers were good. Just that they're better than Chinese and Muslims.

Non muslim indonesians.

The Irish.

Turks:
youtube.com/watch?v=-usyQEUj-gY

After West Africans, Dravidians and Flips.

WTF! They're the worst of all. At least in the U.S. The blacks up there must be different. Come to think of it I never hear of blacks rioting and looting in Canada.

sihks are pretty cool

>yellow is lighter than peach

mongorians because virtue and native americani because soul

Nobody has said Iranians/Afghans yet?
>be me
>Afghan (Dravidian, Irish, Slavic all mixed, it's one huge mess)
>more Aryan than half of Europe
>considered white by legal standards
>act whiter than everybody I know
>do not partake in degeneracy
>literally can't even listen to music made in the 21st century
>never lived around anybody but whites my entire life
>filthy rich
>still dark enough to not look white

I'm lighter than some of my Mediterranean buddies but it's a different skin-tone, I'm more yellowish.

Hey at least I can put Asian if I ever apply for a job :)

Mexicans/South Americans. I have a bunch that work for me and yes they are here legally. Hard workers, don't smoke or do drugs especially on the job, respectful of customer, don't complain, Catholics, married with kids so good family values and work ethic.

Oh yeah and my arms are super dark but my legs are super pale

It's fucking weird, I'm considering wearing sunscreen and long sleeved shirts for two years straight just to fit in with the fellas down here in the South.

Long live the Confederacy!

Ha!!

What's up with the Chinks up there. I haven't been around many. Mostly Koreans down here and they keep to themselves

a dead one

Oh no they still commit crimes. My family has been the victim of black robberies and my uncle was stabbed back in '79. It's just that blacks make up a much smaller percentage of the population (compared to Muslims and Chinese) and since they're born in Canada they're mostly Christians and speak English. So that gives em a couple redeeming qualities that immigrants don't have.

East Asians. They have high IQs and low crime rates.

the irish

oh you beat me to it

Over 1.5 million. They're rude as fuck, never speak English, cheat their way into the country, don't pay taxes, and they buy up massive amounts of land to the point where housing becomes to expensive for the average person and young families have to move to another city.

Fuck the nipple race war. Rick morty?

Its because you are a fucking leaf and your sole immigrants are Chinese and "Good"-muslims. You basically know nothing about mass-immigration

We are 70% white. My town is less than 40% white. Trust me, Pierre. It's bad.

This
Love me some Mick stories

Shit that sucks. You need to run those fuckers outta town. Where the hell are they getting all their money from to buy massive amounts of property?

That's a very interesting classification method.
How scientific is it?

Mexicans are typically bro tier if you can handle the way their men smell.
They sure know how to party too. Carne Asada fajitas, machaca beef, and chicken tacos. With fresh warm sopapillas, and honey for desert. More beer, and tequila than a college frat party. Fun polka music, and dancing with hot big assed latina woman.
When you find a group of them that aren't lazy fucks they are quite extraordinary. Amazing food, hot woman, and amazing culture.

What more could a person ask for?
With that said they have their obvious problems that I'm sure I don't need to repeat to everyone here
I hope there's at least one mexibro that read my post, and brought some really good memories to his mind though. As long as you're not here illegally, and not a lazy fuck you're OK in my book.

Yeah sureā€¦
>Pic related train in France (RER D)

>leaf

The east Asian people's (japan, Korea China)

Asians > Fingols/"slavs" > Spics > Blacks & Middle Easterners > Native Americans > Abos > Jews

Chances are this would be the average Sup Forums answer.

East Asians, especially the men, are usually pretty dark. Great skin, but dark.

Indians or perhaps East Asians, not the nigger tier South East Asians though

>syrup noglet
>valid opinion
Pick one faggot.

nigga looks like he can sell you a quest item.

I'd have to agree with this user, in addition to the Japanese

Grorious mongorian

East asians and poo in loos

>nipple race
Holy fuck, Rick and Morty was right.

Also: Gasian

Southern Europeans.

why do white people pay money to age their skin through tanning, then talk about "shitskins"?

albos because their the aussies problem

Pinoys

Just fuck my race up

Georgians.

>going tanning
you spelled "coalburners" wrong

fucking kek.
decent yank bantz for once

non-Muslim Arabian girls are A++, I might just be saying that because I'm lebanese though.

You shouldnt be forced to choose, cucked leaf.

Even the whitest asians are still darker than southern europeans.
The chinese immigrants here are on par with moroccans. Certantly way darker than us.