Rex Tillerson of ExxonMobil the new SoS

How much more swampy does it get? Did we fall for hope and change like the retards in 2008?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
archive.is/Se5UX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobile, lobbyists. His cabinet is going to be business as usual.

more rich guys means more poor niggers getting fucked, seems good to me desu

Lobbyists are now replacing the politicians.

So it's business as usual?

He is hated by the fake republicans that want war with Russia, so he must be the right man for the job.

How's that hopey swampy working for you?

>more rich guys means more poor niggers getting fucked, seems good to me desu

This is Sup Forums's "'"""'logic"""""" while ignoring poor whites are getting fucked as well.

especially poor niggers that look like this. The silver lining of Trump winning is they'll get fucked the hardest.

Monsanto owns Academi, so update it.

No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!

I think it's the way of the (((the globalists))) removing those types. Really. They do work hard obviously, but their views are backwards which is not cool. Trump is/was the filter candidate/president. (((They))) know who's who now thanks to this platform we're using right now.

This is true. These ignorant boomers are going to be affected in the most harsh and brutal manner. Any millennial from every race, class, and political leaning should feel good about this small victory.

Trump is and will be a disaster, but boomers getting their just deserts for disrespecting all of us and squandering the wealth of the United States feels good.

Trump is fucking over white people, the same ones who voted for him. It's like pottery!

What is wrong with Exxon? is it just but hurt greentards

>What is wrong with Exxon?

They got us into Iraq and soon Iran

Trump is going to give America a good sized war. Probably an invasion of Venezuela, the right wing will go along with it where as they probably wouldent have under Obama.
It will just be a giant distraction from the mess in Americas own backyard for 4 years.
Nothing is going to change.

Oil companies profit from wars in the Middle East and current foreign policy. They don't want Russians building a pipeline in Syria.

>They got us into Iraq

That would be the CIA.

You're thinking of Halliburton. And Mattis is the only cabinet guy so far with a hate boner for Iran.

>You're thinking of Halliburton.

No I'm not.

Oh dear lord let the boomers get fucked. I don't care what else happens so long as they endure more economic pain.

Google Saddam oil EU and get back to me.

You should be then because they lobbied for it.

>And Mattis is the only cabinet guy so far with a hate boner for Iran.

Bolton, Bannon, Flynn, and others want war with Iran.

Wrong.
> Bannon, Flynn
You couldn't be more wrong.

>You couldn't be more wrong.

????? They are both zionists war mongering cocksuckers. Bannon even said we need a "world war". I hope those faggots get shoot.

>Tillerson

Maybe the CIA isn't wrong afterall.

Wrong. Iran is not the kebab they hate.

Can't flex on the Rex

Nothing wrong with war in the middle east to make sure we have oil problem is bush and obama were retards and kick out the dictators that kept the peace

Lol leftists think businessmen are the swamp. Bernie Sanders lost you fucking commie.

sounds great

You don't think installing puppets that will open those markets up will stop with this SoS?

Reagan v2.0, here we come.

>more rich fatcats getting richer while the poor get fucked over further

>Lol leftists think businessmen are the swamp. Bernie Sanders lost you fucking commie.

>all this backtracking

>make sure we have oil problem

Except we didn't get any oil from the Iraq War.

Based we get JR Ewing as SoS

>Except we didn't get any oil from the Iraq War.

The oil went to the international market.

In dollars too, which is extremely important to people like Rex.

He's a great pick

>As he once put it, “We’re really thinking about, well, what is it going to be fifteen, twenty years from now, and so what are the conditions in some of these countries likely to be?” The corporation maintains a political-intelligence and analysis department at its headquarters in Irving, Texas, staffed by former government officials, which tries to predict the stability of countries many years into the future by analyzing demographics, employment, political control, and other “fundamentals

>Although ExxonMobil hires former State Department, Pentagon, and C.I.A. officials from time to time in order to bolster its political analysis and negotiations, some of the Exxon executives I interviewed spoke about Washington with disdain, if not contempt.

>In Kurdistan, during the Obama Administration, Tillerson defied State Department policy and cut an independent oil deal with the Kurdish Regional Government, undermining the national Iraqi government in Baghdad. ExxonMobil did not ask permission. After the fact, Tillerson arranged a conference call with State Department officials and explained his actions, according to my sources, by saying, “I had to do what was best for my shareholders.”

How you retards never saw this coming I will never understand

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

How does that sound like a great pick? He will set the away for companies to do whatever they want internationally and our military will stand behind it.

Fuck you hill shill his picks are better than anything Hillary would have. I hope you get raped by a dog.

>Fuck you hill shill his picks are better than anything Hillary would have. I hope you get raped by a dog.

Sure thing. Like Hillary would pick THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF EXXON MOBILE AS SOS

Literally no Democrat would ever dream of doing something this corrupt.

Breh the election is over.

He's bros with Putin.

That's why he got the job.

This is Trumps new world order now. Who gives a fuck if he works for Exxon. The climate change agenda is dead and the energy sector is going to open again.
Having oil guys around is good because it means Trump is serious about TAKING THE OIL.

Less oil money for the Muslims is better for humanity in the long run.

>corrupt
How is it corrupt.

Tillerson is native Texan. Trump is doing this so we don't secede from the union.

Do you honestly believe there is no conflict of interest between the US government and the biggest oil company in the world?

Nice meme m8

Rex Tillerson
>be superior engineering graduate
>work to CEO
>fight against the incestuous pedos Rockefeller
>threw the Rockefeller from the Exxon Mobil Corporation
>become Secretary of State
>MAGA
archive.is/Se5UX

Gonna be really funny to see how you fags twist this shit when America is in a golden age.

I thought Trump is bringing business and jobs to the States, so appointing businessmen for cabinet positions the logical thing to do? Or am I missing something here.

OMG everyone has a job! We've been conned!

Literally an expected recession coming in the next two years.

do you honestly believe the no lobbyist criteria is going unmentioned coincidentally?
trump is doing something big, and ((they)) are running around like chickens with their heads cut off to minimize the fact that he has ZERO LOBBYISTS ON HIS TEAM

because of obama. good thing trump is cutting the cost of opening a business so we can watch a REAL recovery

Is this confirmed? Only one thread on it. Has Trump formally announced him as SoS?

>this was my first year being old enough to pay attention to politics

It's called "the revolving door" for a reason, little boy.

Obviously he'd be required to sell off his Exxon shares in order to avoid conflict of interest. But why would he be doing favors for Exxon as Secretary of State? It's not like he can return to the company afterwards. And he was due to retire this year anyway due to mandatory retirement age of 65 at Exxon. It's like people have this strange idea that if you pick a CEO they're going to be both the SoS and a CEO at the same time. The only people who can serve in public office are career politicians and diplomats then, which is ridiculous.

>Trump is/was the filter candidate/president. (((They))) know who's who now thanks to this platform we're using right now.
>t--they LET him w-win
PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The man who wrestled standard oil from the rockafellars is a ok in my book.

>backtracking
Trump literally said he would hire "killers" real "sharks" that have the skills we need at top position. Back track the cock from your anus bernout.

You really think he's going to sell in shares? He's going to put them in a blind trust. Why would he care about the company? I'm pretty sure he has a personal stake in it just from being the CEO for so long.

He's not going to suddenly go against everything that's helped him his entire life?

WTF. He picked a guy with international business experience who runs the one of the most profitable companies in modern history?

Support Trump now.

Not confirmed but quite possible, I bet during one of next weeks rallies will be announced

He's not a politician. I don't see the problem. Guy runs one of the most profitable businesses of all timd

Literally who?

>tfw corporate middle manager

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh booooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

How is this corrupt?

>APOLOGIZE

>Trump spends his entire campaign saying he's going to hire people who he knows can make good deals instead of political hacks
>is hiring independently wealthy people who won't be swayed by special interests
>these are not elected officials but political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the president and exist to execute his policy directives

what's the issue here

Raised in Stillwater Ok
Eagle Scout
former head of the National BSA
former head of ExxonMobile

perfect. these are the types of appointments we wanted Trump to make.
he has neutered the Hacks in the Republican Party by ignoring them.

he will do well, as expected.

Sounds like a stand-up guy... Honestly.

Not going to lie... I am sure impressed with Trumps picks for his Cabinet. Showing clear leadership. Absolutely showing clear lead-from-the-front, "Lincoln on Leadership" leadership.

nothing just shills being shills

This is like people who complain that a politician that acts on their religious beliefs violates separation of church and state. Let's say that he creates conditions that promote US energy companies, including Exxon, to strike deals in other countries like Russia. How exactly is that bad from the standpoint of the US national interest?

Probably because Trump's goal isn't to neuter the U.S. power into one world government like (((they))) want. People like Rex want good business and that cements the U.S. power structure and is more likely to lend itself to a multi-polar world vs the NWO (((they're))) trying to achieve. As CEO he did what was best for his shareholders. As SoS, he'll do whats best for the U.S. system.

no one expected Trump to actually mean the shit he said

Name one lobbyist that is a CEO or a billionaire?

Exxon is a well run company. That is not the definition of a swamp.

He never was in politics. I think the swamp is in fact drained.

Don't know if anybody noticed, but priority #1 of American foreign policy for at least the last 30 years (really since WWII) is WE CONTROL THE FUCKING OIL. Why would everybody get confused when Trump picks as SOS a guy whose whole career has been about gaining control of said oil?

There goes Trump, focusing on our core interests again without giving a fuck about polite appearances.

You need to start considering that perhaps these corporate cut throats will see the US and it's citizens as their shareholders once in power.

A cunt is always likely to be a cunt, but their allegiances can change. Try to be a bit more open minded. If a lot of these people he is hiring KEEP their past allegiances as their primary ones, then that is a problem. But if their primary allegiance is to the US, and they keep their personalities and abilities, while enacting Trump's policies/directions then it's a very different story.

Most of the 'swamp' people he's employed honestly sound like they are very, very skillful and successful. That is a good thing, regardless of anything else.

THIS.

This guy is a true Washington DC outsider.

No more academics.

The last academic was in charge of the Federal Reserve and look what happened in 2008.

No more college professors in government.

what's with all the "drumpf is finished!!!!!!!!!!!" posts today? are the shills scared of T Rex or something?

liberals are literally retarded and swallow/regurgitate whatever the MSM feeds them with zero critical though

'Those that can't do, teach.'

No lobbyists at all, actually. Hiring somebody with private sector experience does not make them lobbyists.

If they can't succeed, they don't deserve it imo.

Whatever happened to "survival of the fittest"? I'm tired of you faggots and your participation trophies.

Tillerson is closer to Putin than any other American.

Putin even bestowed upon him the Order of Friendship in 2013, and he's probably the only American to have recieved it.

>The Order of Friendship is a state decoration of the Russian Federation established by presidential decree 442 of March 2, 1994 to reward foreign nationals whose work, deeds and efforts were aimed at the betterment of relations with the Russian Federation and its people.

Choosing him for the top job in foreign policy sends a clear message that he is committed to his campaign promise of improving relations with Russia and it's obviously why he was chosen.

All the shilling makes me think Trump must be doing a great job. The shill argument seems to be, literally, that Trump isn't draining the swamp because he is hiring experienced high level professionals? Lol, nah. Go watch CNN and twiddle your thumbs.

Look everyone a fucking moron

>If they can't succeed,

You realize the system is designed to not only not allow them to succeed, but steal their wealth you giant faggot. Still sucking Trump's cock I see?

so instead of lobbyists we're gonna now hire the people who were paying the lobbyists to lobby the government and now everything is somehow better?

You don't know what corrupt means lol.

>rewarded for great international relations
>B-B-BUT HE'S A FUCKING PUTIN PLANT REEEEEEEEEE

I am screaming internally every time I see libtards try to come up with an excuse for why this guy is bad

>Russians
>pipeline
>in Syria

Might want to look at a map there, friendo. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the ones who wants to build a pipeline through Syria. Russia wants to keep that from happening.

>that Trump isn't draining the swamp because he is hiring experienced high level professionals?

Lol ENJOYING THE GOLDMAN SACHS JEWS FAGGOT

YOU FUCKING STORMFAGGOTS DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET