If you didn't want us to come to your countries, why did you come to ours?

If you didn't want us to come to your countries, why did you come to ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRGeShjVLf4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz we could?

>russia
>europe
lmao

europe stops at caucasus u fucking leaf

>Japan and Korea
Kek
Only Thailand can really make that claim

And Liberia was a US colony

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

No respectable person would emigrate to Canada.

>US
>Europe

>most of the population lives geographically close to europe
>culturally european (at least in the classic sense of European culture, not in the (((modern))) cucked one)
>genetically european
>have a lot of history related to europe, basically participated in every political affair in the continent.

Seems european to me m8

Americans are ethnic Europeans

fuck you and your stupid shit

you either don't have hard evidence or you don't try hard enough, even though you might be right and i still tend to believe pizzagate is true.

stop spamming your bs, you're mostly annoying people

>east asia
>europe
Wow. So apparantly gengis khan was european. The more you know.

>Notice how Turkey is not purple

>south America
>Europe

>French guiana
>europe
Shouldn't it be under the "colonized or controlled by Europe"?

Why in the fuck does this map think a part of South America is actually Europe?

Who's the country in Africa? Is that the place that sold all the slaves to the USA?

Because French Guyanna is literally part of France

That place in SA is French Guiana which is technically a part of France. And the place in Africa is Liberia, which is a country set up by the US so that freed slaves could go to.

>aww those ebil europeans came and built hospitals and railroads in my african shithole of a country, how dare they

The part of SA its french guiana, wich is part of france but idk why they put it in Europe
The part of africa never colonized is Liberia, the US wanted to return blacks to africa and a nation was founded, that area was technically never colonized and was the first independent african nation.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

The majority of these countries were colonized by Portugal, Spain, UK and France. Not an excuse to allow hordes of low-iq muslims and african immigrants into every european country and become 3rd world yourself.

South America was entirely colonized by Spain/Portugal. Portugese monarchs in particular were heavily involved in Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRGeShjVLf4

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Plus, Europeans are hardly the only ones that invaded and colonized other countries. Muslims did that for centuries.

because you didn't have countries, you had tribes and savages inhabiting jungle and desert

we should have killed you all when we had the chance. Damn the weak bastards from the past

>iran not green

what is the seuclid empire

>liberia, south korea, japan

all occupied by the USA, european progeny

>north korea
occupied by russia in ww2

only one on there that should be orange is indeed thailand because it was intentionally left alone as a buffer state between three european powers in south indo-china

>Russia east of the Urals is European
well shit in my ear and call me Claudius

Best post

military bases aren't colonization

>canadian education

>leaf

Ethiopia was never colonies

Russia was culturally isolated by centuries of a different cultural ethos, at least since the mongolian conquests. If anything they're closer to central asians than western europeans, historically and politically.

By that logic turks are european

we have japan

Not an argument. You can't blame us for your own failure to maintain industrial infrastructure and political institutions, and at what point did being conquered give you some rights over your conqueror?

Should China be paying Russia and the Middle east for the Mongol Hordes? Should turkey be paying the Balkans for Ottoman occupation?

>tfw Europe colonized South America so hard that South America is now considered Europe

We're basically mad max reverse Iberia with jungles

War. Plus we made your countries better either way. Do you want us to go back to your countries and rule them again? Or are you going to fuck off?

>Japan not being under European control.
Bitch please.

How the fuck is liberia "never colonized"

US has 3/4 of those

Mongolia was under the ussr wasnt it?

The whole world should be light blue.
Partial control or influence is very vague desu, but if China counts, so does Japan, South Korea and many others.

Never colonized by Europe.

It was America's only African colony.

Actually Afghanistan was under effective British control for a while there

>japan
>"never under european control"

kek.

>They did it to us!
>That means they should let us do it to them!

>implying russia wasn't distinct from europe
>ignoring the modernization/europeanization of peter the great.
shiggity diggity doo