WEED IS ABSOLUTELY HARMLESS

PEOPLE WHO SAY WEED IS HARMFUL HAVE NEVER SMOKED WEED BEFORE.

PROVE ME WRONG.

How come i can smoke all weekend, wake up on Monday and feel normal? No fogginess, no headaches, no sensitive vision, nothing out of the ordinary?

Why are you conservashits so against weed when the (((people))) you "supposedly" hate try to keep it illegal?

inb4 >muh (((studies))) that prove marijuana is harmful

Weed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alcohol

>smoking
C'mon, don't be gay

>Smoking anything

Should be vaping or eating

That's one of the great things about weed, it doesn't have to be smoked. It can be vaped or cooked into edibles, even more healthy!

THC is a psychedelic substance,
which constant consumption may lead to various brain diseases: memory disfunction, apathy, anxiety and depression

millenial hippies often underestimate it' danger due to misinformation given by bro-science "studies" they read

Yeah, fuck yeah, man. It's just smoking is dumb when you could use it better ways.

Because a small percent of smokers develop symptoms like brain fog and visual snow and in a lot of cases people are stuck with those permanent effects

Stopped smoking a month ago after my body suddenly went numb and my vision went blurry

>still stuck with the brain fog and visual snow weeks later

look up weed induced DP/DR fucktard

I hope you get visual snow and kill yourself because you cant handle the goddamn TV static in your field of vision 24/7

if weed is harmless why did my roommate lose his student visa when he got caught with weed?

checkmate.

If weed is so good, why do only losers do it? In highschool you smoked weed? The dirt bags and morons ok. Who smoked it in university? I don't know because I was studying and hanging out with smart people. Who smokes in their adult lives? Niggers, spics and burnt out hippys and liberal losers too.

Stoners= Shit. Is it harmful and can I prove you wrong about anything? Not really but you do know I am right

threads like this are just wrong im high right now and i can proudly say its bad for you and will harm you if you let it. the thing is as long as you continue to use it will find a way to break you down and crumble you into nothing

Stop it leaf

>smoking oxygen

when will oxygen fags die already?

Weed helps with my insomnia, it's the only thing that works without much side effects, at most I'll feel a little groggy the first 15 min waking up.
Sleeping pills either don't affect me, or they are way too powerful. I used to piss myself sleeping on trazodone because I wouldn't wake up when I had to take a piss, and gave me crazy dreams. Ambien makes me feel like I have an IQ of 2, lyrical makes me feel like I'm sucking on pennies, I just hate sleeping pills.
Weed ftw

Smoked weed over 300 times over the course of several years. I ultimately learned from it and turned things around.

It's harmful. Not going to bother arguing with hippies though.

Also, software engineer for a major corporation with an IQ of 155. Fuck stoners

people who smoke weed and say weed isnt harmless are either stupid or evil or both because any person in their right mind doesnt act like a weed smoker does

could use a few more arrows

More people need to realize this. Weed will ruin your life and you won't even know because you'll be dumb and happy.

im still smoking i havent stopped for several years but ive taken breaks for over 30 days twice. i just seem to find any reason to use it but blame it for my problems at the same time its so fucking dumb and it stresses me out but i cant stop

Lol never heard of visual snow, but brain fog goes away with time.

It's called neuroplasticity, look it up. Basically, concept is that your brain has rewired itself to cope with how much weed you were smoking

With time, usually on the scale of months, it'll rewire itself again back to baseline. So hang in there, it takes a while, but you'll be normal again.

yeah, this

Its easily one of the most based plants on planet earth.

>my grow room/tent

Come at me bluepilled degenerate cucks

>no one posts research papers or sources in this thread
I'm not doing it either, but fuck every single one of you.

i just realized threads like this purposely state something thats wrong so people will discuss whats right. human psychology is so easy

Enjoy your tits.

implying putting crack in your muffin wouldnt do the same thing as smoking crack

Only if you smoke the natural stuff which is rare and expensive, the fact is that natural weed is a slow and limited business because it doesnt generates the dependence that other harder drugs do, so dealers always put all kind of nasty stuff in them and advertise it as an exotic variation

Most people swear they do smoke the good stuff but only a tiny portion of them is getting unadultered stuff

dont agree with op but i agree with this

I JUST DRINK IN MODERATION is worse than wearing a fedora

At least I'll be happy

weed isn't crack tho lmao

weed does have side effects though.

Like what? Post sources.

>Wake up in the morning
>Feel depressed and can't think straight
>Smoke a couple cones to make me feel normal, not even high
Addiction is hell.
Just one puff of a marijuana cigarette can ruin your life

>MOOOOOMM HE WONT STOP TALKING ABOUT WEEEDD!
>SHUT UP! MOOOOOMM HE WONT STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR SMOKING WEEEEDD!!!

I am fucking sick of you insufferable children making these threads and bickering over the same meaningless bullshit over and over and over again. Get a fucking grip.

By Allah how can I report this treacherous infidel to the local authorities?

kek

I smoke weed dude and you have to admit it is harmful for some. There are losers who do nothing but smoke weed all day and waste their lives.

What, mate?

Horseshit. I worked at a legal dispensary in Colorado and it's truly a cross-section of society that partakes. I mean fucking everyone came in to buy something. Not just "dirtbags and morons".

Dry mouth, tired

Getting high all the time just fucks with your short-term memory too. Moderation is key to everything

Try being less of a pussy. I quit about 8 months ago but honestly it gave me a bit of pep in my step and as long as you chief a waterbong the heat wont kick your throats ass.

just because the majority of weed smokers are faggots doesn't mean it should be illegal or that its legal status is helpful at all

>Breathing in smoke is good for you.

Get on my level, faggot

>leaf

mmmm

>buds
turn that shit into something good, like shatter or distillate.

Perpetual fog on your brain

Utter lack of motivation

Inability to think critically. Only wanting to get high again.

Weed is (((their))) tool and you're giving (((them))) all of your (((yous)))

I doubt the brain fog will go away, it happened within a matter of seconds and gave me a horrible panic attack, there was no brainfog before the panic attack and I was only smoking for around a year

>How come i can smoke all weekend, wake up on Monday and feel normal?

Maybe you're a degenerate. You're not supposed to smoke weed at all.

Jesus Christ, are you from CO?

>fat neckbeard pepe with headphones
probably literally you

I am the authority, kunt.
Mad jello

Give me tips beaner stop gloating you're in grow heaven while I'm you know where. Angus is peppered for dat sweet yield gain tips

>posting this on the FBI's favorite board
ishiggity

Pussy has nothing to do with my mouth ceasing to produce saliva.

> You're not supposed to smoke weed at all.
Says who?

Imagine how you'd be without it. The point that you need it to fufill some need makes you weak. Its proven to be somewhat harmful at the least so why not maximize your potential. Also not all people are like you others don't have intelligence to spare so they'll become clinical retards if they do. You're not the average so why treat yourself as such?

can't find a decent article in light of "fake news" claims nowadays so ill just post my own experience after smoking for 8ish years straight

>be regular teenager in ninth grade, home-grown, polite and respectful
>smoke first joint with friends at party
"yeah whatever this isnt shit i dont feel anything" but i stopped being social that night
>fast forward 18 years old now
>prospective pilot emerging from high school going into flight college
>start dealing weed because father lost job so i wanted to try helping out
>smoked weed all day and cheated through college, didnt end up getting to fly until 2nd year of college, by that time i was 19
>still smoke weed everyday and just play dota
>20 years old
>on the verge of dropping out of school in hopes of being pro dota player while still smoking weed everyday
>hiding the fact that i smoke from parents and professors
>3rd year college
>get caught out smoking weed in a prestigious college
>drop out of flight school to smoke weed and educate myself elsewhere
>drop out of two more educational faculties in the next two years
>fail a drug test for truck driving commercially
>now im broke, working minimum wage and owe $40000

i could have just said no to drugs like everyone else told me to but i told myself i like finding things out my own way and then this happened

Haha yeah, welcome to the consequences of your actions.

I've been there. Two bad trips on LSD and way too much marijuana.

Try to find something that's interesting to you, that you feel passionate about. It'll give your life meaning while the absurdity of existence quietly sinks in.

But seriously, first three weeks are the hardest, that brain fog will probably be there in some capacity for the first three months. After those first few weeks, it won't be AS noticeable, but it will still be present.

Once you make it six months without smoking regularly, you'll never be able to smoke again without noticing the fog descend a little bit whenever you do. Once you've been clean for a while and do smoke, it's like getting a hangover; it'll last for a few days, then go away.

But getting clean isn't easy. Otherwise, no one would have a problem to begin with. Just remember that anyone on forums who says that treatments didn't work or that they fried their brain is just panicking and inducing their own mental disorder.

Except for you neurons having to adjust their dopamine receptor levels (cause they literally have fewer receptors than normal right now, that's some of the science behind it; you've been flooding your brain with dopamine every time you smoked, the receptors naturally downregulated over time), there really is no physical cause. Almost of all it is just in your head, and the sooner you realize it's not permanent and will fade with time, the sooner it actually will.

The more you think something, the more easily you can think it again. Lines literally get worn into your brain, thought-paths become optimized over time. So don't worry about it and you'll be fine.

Smoked pot habitually for over ten years. It does affect you. You just don't realize it since it has become your new normal. It's kind of like how a smoker doesn't pick up the smell of tobacco as well as someone who doesn't.

>eating plants is bad for you

It's not harmless. Only a retard would think that

It's essentially benign though. Especially when you compare it to other narcotics.
The most harmful thing about it is if you smoke it everyday while you're still going through puberty. It will change the way your brain forms, and you will likely need to smoke weed for the rest of your life to feel normal.

Other than that though smoke up. Shits great. Just don't get stuck into the trap of getting stoned, and sitting around being unproductive. It makes being bored OK, and that's why we have the stereotypical lazy stoner.

Yes,
I'm a state licensed grower for dispensaries. I've got over 2,000 plants, 54 employees, 7 of which are hired ex-military armed guards (have to have them, we get death threats from the Cartels all the time and we can't put our money into banks so we had to build our own vault), and I always have around 300lbs of various strains ready to sell at any moment. Pic related is my personal stash, Pink Predator (not sure why called pink, it's a purp), I recommend you guys try it out if you ever come across it.

for example
>A notices blue cloth and mentions to B
"hey B that cloth is red"
>B notices blue cloth
"naw my nigga A that shit is blue lets kill that crip, blood"

>blaming your failures on a harmless plant

Yeah nah, you're just a failure.

Can i get a job? I can trim fast as hell.

We also produce several types of hash oils, hashish, edibles, lotions and patches

>harmless plant
>street stuff sprayed with other drugs
>the clean shit literally makes your brain swell
ya pretty harmless

If you smoke too much weed as a novice you can induce depersonalization which is a anxiety disorder and sort of a panic attack, yeah so worth it playing Russian roulette with your brain like that.

Never trust a weed shill, they tend to bury the negative side effects regarding mental health.

Basically getting high is literally just being in a state of psychosis for 3-4 hours, so much fun knowing that there's a possiblity of getting paranoid or the potential to freak out and get a panic attack that gets your adrenal glands pumping adrenaline and cortisol like a mother fucker, the after match of that is just great.

I really don't like the idea of taking something that might have serious implications for my mental health.

Don't get me wrong, being high is awesome but the pros to cons benefits are not worth it, I really don't like smoking something that might make me develop schizophrenia.

You have to be a CO citizen and get approved by the state to work in the industry. Right now I don't need any more help but there are a lot of companies and start ups that are hiring. I should warn the pay is usually not very good, typically around $10 an hour.

>How come i can smoke all weekend, wake up on Monday and feel normal? No fogginess, no headaches, no sensitive vision, nothing out of the ordinary?
because you're 22

>Why are you conservashits (sic) so against weed when the (((people))) you "supposedly" hate try to keep it illegal?
This isn't even coherent, lay off the weed

>inb4 >muh (((studies))) that prove marijuana is harmful
Smoking anything is harmful, weed has a psycotropic effect, it could totes send people mental.

Sirius senpai, smoke weed and be glad you're white - complaining just makes you look like a fag

t. guy rollin a joint

It's definitely bad for you if you smoke as a teenager when your brain isn't fully developed yet.

you make me want to start smoking cigarettes

I'm also sick of you idiots posting pizzagate threads and drumpf threads

thank you for this this really helped me deal with some personal shit just now

this tokes for you

Dumb faggot

>street stuff sprayed with other drugs

A+ bait take a (You)

nice, i have fallen in love with distillates. hard as hell to make but so worth it.

>inhaling burnt materials is harmless

Even if it was dangerous, people will still smoke the shit.

if you think that its not possible for that then youre as stupid as what you type

compelling argument

the first "kush" was weed mixed with angel dust LOL

>holding a pipe ive had since i was 15 (im 27)
>force me to think about how ive fucked my life up
>get high anyway

goddamnit Sup Forums

>Loser whos 40k in debt
>Blames his failures for being an idiot who can't control his weed intake
>Hurr durr da street weed has chemicals
>Passive aggressive responses

Nah you're going to be a starbucks barista your whole life, loser.

Yeah, i am a disabled colorado citizen that got through cancer with the help of cannabis. i just need something to occupy my time that is productive. Not too concerned with making PHAT STAXX.

I'm in the industry and I agree to an extent, you can fuck your brain up with this stuff. Everything in moderation, people need to learn to be responsible and moderate consumption. I only smoke a joint or do a dab in the morning for back pain and arthritis and also at night for sleep and pain. That's it, I have enough weed to be high 24/ 365 for years and that's all I smoke.

heh ttfy

i actually make arizonas smarty pants

Yeah maybe if you're a faggot who is already heading in that direction anyways.

its not absolutley harmless but it is less harmful than most drugs

I fixed my life. Can you stop smoking weed anytime you want?

Or are you literally a slave to the herbal jew?

You're a idiot, man.

I used to smoke weed
it cripples anyone's life, even destroying some.

OP BTFO

>went to renew license recently
>doctor asks why I want prescription
>tell him anxiety
>"actually, we find that marijuana doesn't help anxiety at all. In fact, it makes it worse."
>w-well, it helps me sleep
>"no it does not, marijuana disrupts the REM cycle as studies suggest."
>did this a thousand times in the past, first time a doctor questions me, began to sweat bullets

fug. still got the license tho

possible, but I am 99% sure all the marijuana being circulated nowadays in NA could be traced back to legit growing operations.

the amount of prescription bottles you see on the streets of CA is insane.

You give leafs a bad name

lucky faggot i bet youre making good money off this