Macedonia election thread

94% votes counted

SDSM rising to 36% (35.91%)

VMRO 37%

Both over 400k votes each

Live results: rezultati.sec.mk/Parliamentary/Results?cs=mk-MK&r=r&rd=r1&eu=All&m=All&ps=All

Other urls found in this thread:

rezultati.sec.mk/Parliamentary/Results?cs=mk-MK&r=r&rd=r1&eu=All&m=All&ps=All
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Vaknin
sobranie-2016.appspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GO PDP

lmao ebin :D

Shiptar nigger pls

why soros is intrested in macedonia?

We're so split it's nuts

Our parties are polar opposites and they get 400,000 voters each

Turnout 80-90%

SDSM will get more minor/albanian parties to line up with them, right? Don't really know how your system works though

It's a meme he doesn't give a fuck

He might have thrown some money to some leftists but he does that in every country

ok, we haven't talked about this shit before today. who were we supposed to root for?

PDP, the literal meme party.

It was the first macedonian party to campaign for albanians

The leader said he wanted to make their lives better so even rural shqips voted for him

They know our parties will do more for them then their meme parties

current results?

VMRO

meant for

see for urself
honestly i just want em to be over, been shilling and arguing all night

can you guys redpill me of how should I as a Pole be in favour of winning election? Never really cared about Macedonia but I will support any anti-liberal, right-wing government

the only real nationalist government got too low a vote to count m8 :(
leading party pretend to be nationalists to get votes but are actually kinda cucks, do u have anything similar in poland?

¿Who are the good ones, the ones we like?

PDP wins this man. It's the correct way.

S O O N
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give the land, from the Ionian Sea to the Black Sea, including the Shiptar and Bulgar lands that you shall cleanse of Balkan nigger filth. Also fuck roaches."
VMRO Election Program, 14-88

Which party is the Sup Forums-approved one ?

i.e. which party support building walls ?

Last update: 00:20
VMRO - 376.196
SDSM - 354.429

PDP

all parties will block refugees i think
its in our best interest
we get funds from based hungary to build walls and we get praised for handling the situation well lel

SOON
O
O
N

You're kinda behind eh

brat

I love u man.

I´m just memeing, your entire political system sounds like shit so I am backing the party with the least votes.

>In some alternate universe PDP won

We are 10 years behind.

Come back then.

This is what Switzerland looks like

our current government kinda, but they are not so bad desu they are cracking down on all the old commies that did our country harm, and our left fucking despies them lol ("literally hitlers, threat to democracy etc.)

Protip Macedonia btw: if for nothing else then whichever party will trigger snowflakes more should be the one that you should be wanting to win

And this is Skopje

We are clearly superior to Switzerland

I'd move to poland, CD project red seems to be constantly hiring... maybe they'll have me at some point.

¿What are the expected consequences of this?

4% left to count now

VMRO 37.5%

SDSM 36%

My head hurts I wanna go to bed :(

Mate, this bike lane goes through a fucking flagpole. That's literally Russia tier bad design

They are pretty based company, Witcher trilogy was great and they are known to be one of the best when it comes to treating customers well (countless free dlc, not overpricing the products etc.) So would recommend.

We are 98%> white and super-anti immigrant (70% of society doesn't want a single fucking syrian refugee here lmao) but we are open to anyone that is not gonna cause shit and spread leftie propaganda - this country really fucking hates commies man

Just a little while longer

Its actually meant to be a roundabout for bikes.

Also, a foreign Jew was an advisor to VMRO's Ministry of Finance... what do Monkeydonians have to say about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Vaknin

That's the oldest bike lane in town thats why its red the new ones are fine

Spouse(s) Lidija Rangelovska

Residence Skopje, Macedonia

He lives across the street from me I'll go light his candles for hanukkah

While i don't particularly hate commies at least the olden commies, i hate their fucking hipster beards and their no guns faggotry

тaткo ми мoмeнтaлнo бpoи глacoви y ДИК кeк

both parties proclaimed victory and celebrated

Macedonia won

Who did Putin vote for?

The entire city was designed by a guy called Kenzo Tange, but you see the complete imbeciles thought they were smarter than a Jap, and didn't use any of his ideas.
So today we have a literal gypsy town of a capital.

Get your passports ready lads.

It's 52 - 49 for VMRO vs SDSM. DUI has 10, so they will decide it all. Expect extreme cocksucking in the next week, Ahmeti is gonna have a great time.

You guys have some of the coolest accents around tbqh

Our prime minister designed the city

V-vmro is still winning right?

That would be the great stab in the back

those neo "commies" would be thrown in gulags in USSR

Yeah, I totally feel for you guys. Especially that Skopje 2014 project is ugly as fuck too. With the money that was used to create those abominations you could've built some amazing modern shit that would make you have a lot more credibility than you do now

So vmro is the good guys?

We know...

We need medicine and education before anything else, our education is below US tier.

BELOW FUCKING US TIER

nah the good guys only got 2% of the vote sadly

depends how much you trust this app

sobranie-2016.appspot.com/

>That math.
>59+49+10
>German Education

Could have.. but the party in power is corrupt as fuck.. So for example if you have a well established business you either have to pay them "protection" or soon you will be on the streets. More or less.

Point being.. In every project they made, no matter how good sounds on paper, the implementation is shitty because someone has to steal from the funds for that project.

America is superior to every country on earth

I think the problem is they launder goverment money trough these construction firms and projects, and they just went on to build and build, add more and add more without any plan so we get clusterfuck

It's mandates not percentages. Out of 120 VMRO got 52, SDSM 49 etc

Old photo

No hellenic marble floor

dobar bejt

Yep, I and that is why i hate vmro. On the other hand zaev is no better than them.. Although like it or not sdsm have more intellectuals than vmro at this point. But that doesn't mean anything.

What means is that they probably will steal in a more hidden manner, but will steal nonetheless

Damn, it's really strange to see Cyrillic outside of Belarus, Russia and Ukraine. So unusually.

97% counted REEEEE

It's 2 AM

the gooder guys?

It's weird in mongolia not here

it started around these parts, u can find it even in mongolia now a days tho...
no such thing imo :DD our politics are so shit

I hope your right wing party wins

TAKE MY ENERGY!!!

I hope Trump wins too

Don't let Hilary get in the white house

Never cared about our politics desu, I just vite for whatever is in my dads best interest. But to me it seems like sdsm are the local cucks, Zaev wanting to make our country bilingual seems like a cuck thing to do.

You have to realize that our politicians have iq of 50. Like 90% of them. Smart people left. And the country is led by retards. As simple as that.

Vote* fuck sake

Sounds like the party just for you.

>leaf

I don't understand what the problem is

>Smart people left

They're all here except you'll never meet them

Lol if the electors fuck our shit up in 8 days you can wish this country goodbye. Things like removing the second amendment and making the transition to power impossible are easy sparks to igniting civil war.

But anyways still I hope your country stays or becomes great again.

Give us a nuke pls, just a small one will do.

Are they really? Because the top 20 students in my generation left the country for good.

A FUCKING LEAF

Hes just being a fucking faggot. Hes been posting the same Pepe with the same shit in multiple threads today. Hes going to get banned in a few minutes no doubt.

I love you America

Kolku god imas

If I find one of the many nukes our stupid government has lost over the years, I'll send it to your people.

>VMRO-DPMNE
>Macedonian nationalism

So /our goys/?

Nisto cudno mak bese dupka pred 10 god
Sea moja generaijca (20) ostanuvaat site

If the albos win you slav fags want to be invaded or not?

Read:

Polfags, how is the constitutional shit going? That's the last my media wrote about Polandball. Some kind of deadlock.

Mlad si, rano e. Cekaj kje vidis ko kje zavrsat fakultet. Inace da dupka bese i sega e uste polosa dupka. Edina pricina poradi koja i jas ne sum zaminat e to so za razlika od 95% naselenieto sum vo gornite 1% so primanja, i jas i zena mi.

Ama ne e tuka ubo za gledanje deca. Taka da.. najverojatno i jas kje si zaminam.

better greeks than a*bos i guess
albos wont win tho, more albo-sympathizers per se, if grujo is to be believed