Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=british defense minister
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hultqvist&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post defence ministers
Mexico

About dominace vs. cucks?

You're right, it does make me think. It makes me think that the USA has successfully neutered most of mainland Europe, which we have consistently aligned against throughout most of our existence. Makes me think how hilarious it is that we just elected a president who has spoken against NATO because most of the member states don't pay their required tribute, Eastern bloc excluded. Makes me think how fucked Europe would be if they ever tried to form a unified military force, as they have proposed and hinted at during this election cycle.

And when I see Iran in there, I can't help but to think of the sanctions we've imposed on their country. I can't help but to think of the fact that Trump promised to be harsher on Iran. And when I think of that, I have to think about just how much that's going to suck for Europe, because if Iran has more access to nuclear technology, they'll be able to sell more of their oil, which mainly goes to Europe. But, because of that, Europe will become further dependent on Russia for their energy needs. And when I think of that, I can't help but to realize how much of Iran's power structure is crumbling. And when I think of Iran's crumbling power structure, I am forced to think about the fact that they once suggested the Euro should be the currency used to trade oil in. And when I think of that, I can't help but to think how the EU is crumbling as well. And when I think of nuclear energy, I think of all the uranium the US just transfered to Russia. And when I think of all the uranium the US transfered to Russia, I think of how much stronger European dependence will be on Russian energy.

And when I think of European dependence on Russian energy, I think of the fear of the slavs that Europeans have. I think of how weak Europeans are being trained, I think of how much fear they have. I think of how much they'll be groveling at America's feet to make amends and pay their required tribute.

This picture is thought provoking, OP.

Oh god

Mexico has armed forces? pretty sure those guys crossed the border and are all in the US army now trying to get their citizenship

don't post australia please

only retard and poor people wants to go to your country, Trump is 99% right when he says "they are not sending his best people, etc etc"

sorry hand slipped

Who is ours

Fnny thing is Russian Minister of Defence is fucking cuck and a filthy mongol. He actually persuaded Putin to not invade Ukraine.

is she Irish?

lmgtfy.com/?q=british defense minister

The Mexican army is one of their few honest institutions. They get brought in to deal with the cartels because most of the Mexican police are either bought off or directly working for the cartels.

Are you implying there's some sort of "best" people in Mexico? Because that's pretty laughable Juan.

>he actually persuaded
Sounds like he's doing a really bad job at persuading...

lol

clearly he's not a Master Persuader

I'd hate to see what Sweden's looks like.

well atleast our minister for defence is a male and yes Ireland does has an army some stupid fucks think it doesnt for some reason

Post the Polish minister of nightmares

Is it a coincidence that isis is attacking those countries first? I mean if I were trying to kill infadels that would be the first place I'd go

Those emus really did a number on you guys, huh?

>imokaywiththis.jpg

honestly was expecting a nu male

She could fist the fuck out of willing enemies and tongue blast her way out of any situation.

No, I'm sure most people know that Ireland has a military, or at the very least are sure that you guys have one. It's just that it's irrelevant.

having an inconsequential army is the same as having no army, if not worse

He's right. The poorest, stupidest Mexicans go to America. The best Mexicans stay in Mexico.

KEK

"All soldiers, please head to your shitting-designated stations! I repeat, head to your shitting-designated stations!"

>woman
That's even worse

From left to other left

Norway, Sweden, Dutch, German

JUST

I wonder why didn't anyone post the Japanese defense minister.

DELETE THIS

POO

>10,000 men
>inconsequential
Fuck off Anglo our special forces are some of the best in the world

I can't imagine what our Secretary of Defence would look like if Hillary had won.

You forgot about Poland.

Ours is a fucking baws.
Unless he's been fired, then I dunno.

Her necklace says "peace". I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Wrong

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hultqvist&edit-text=

,000 men
>>inconsequential
Yes?

Can someone with photoshop skills please combine this:
With this:
Also maybe add one of Matt's quotes?

No mate i've had a few Sup Forumsacks display their ignorance and believe that a first world country has no military

Just so you know incase you didn't pick up. This is Canada's Defense Minister

>tfw youve definitely fapped to her before

Fuck off burger they're for defence not invading arab countries

That's the former, this is the current one

Huh, that's weird. I knew you guys had one, but as my limey friend has pointed out, your military is irrelevant.

But she's old... And asian

He's a pretty well-respected veteran. I feel indifferent towards Trudeau but his defense minister pick was by no means a bad choice.

A chunk of your small, pitiful island belongs to another country. How's that working out?

looks like a pederast

Probably something like this.

Working out well actually 60% we have a higher standard of living than the Anglos and the Anglos really took one for the team by holding onto NI a total shithole that causes them huge amounts of money. Thanks WASPS

what's a pederast?

>4 million people
Every military is irrelevant to you burgers. Fuck off

What a time to be alive

What is their service weapon, a potato gun? (My face when Irish lineage)

he is actually an actor, but even he looks good in comparison to Western Europe

Bretty gull rigbt ? ?

I NOTICED YOU LEFT OUT THE PAYNE

An Steyr AUG A2. And fuck you burger you're the biggest cancer alive glad your """""""""country""""""""" will be dead soon

had to open ur mouth for a blowie did ya cunt

Which army does he lead, north or south?

That guy is basically a women though, so.. whatever.

No shit, but only 10,000? That's about 1/20th of our smallest military branch.

one who practices pederasty

ALBANIA IS

C U T E
U
T
E

Top row
From left to right
Shitskin, dyke, anti-white dyke, feminist dyke, shitskin
Second row
Subhuman gook, subhuman wog, subhuman gook
Bottom - European Übermensch
Hope Mad Dog puts an end to a joke of Russian Federation, Ukraine, Bosnia and Kosovo

Hillary was going to appoint your dad Sec of Def?

>using a sikh to hunt down and murder muslims in the middle-east
makes sense

Yes it's a small number but we don't need anything higher although it would be good if the bloody military recruited more. Lots of people want to sign up but defence isn't a priority in budgets unlike burgerland

nice. in the States we can own those too. life is so much better here. I feel for you, potato user.

You were in my thread this morning weren't you?

bretty gud

he's right, can confirm

he's right he's an actor, what?

>Sikh terrorism doesn't exist
>Canada is not a breeding ground for Sikh terrorism
Okay

Thats clearly a woman you misgendering shitlord.

Lol calm down there Shamus and get that leprechaun out of your ass. Too easy mate. And maybe you are right, some part of me hopes you are so pic related can happen. But still tho, I would wager you give our boyscouts M4s and they could wipe out your entire army. (Don't worry, well train them not to eat potatoes, lord knows we don't want you crying about how you don't have any of those again)

jesus christ

THE MADMAN HAS SPOKEN

I love Cienfuegos, i'm waiting for him to make a Pinochet move

DELETE

terrorism against muzzies

[Close]

Daily reminder Hillary was mentored by
the founder of the KKK chapter in West Virginia.

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

You drone alreeady forgot to think for yourself long ago...

Europe is controlled by a secret circle of witches!

She looks like she could take a baseball bat to the chin without flinching. I wouldn't fuck with her.

>indian worf

>filename

Israel

looks like a cuck to be honest.