Canadian Schoolteacher fired for triggering student

nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

"The 44-year-old teacher, who has asked that he not be identified to protect what’s left of his career, was teaching “the criminal law unit, a lesson on vice, ethics, morality and the law” to his small class in the Vancouver-area school in late November.
“I was working my way through examples of how some people’s sense of personal ethics was more liberal than the letter of the law,” he said in an email.
For example, he told them, many people might roll through a stop sign on a deserted country road, deeming it morally acceptable, even if unlawful.
In other words, he said, in a pluralistic democracy, there’s often “a difference between people’s private morality and the law.
“I find abortion to be wrong,” he said, as another illustration of this gap, “but the law is often different from our personal opinions.”
That was it, the teacher said. “It was just a quick exemplar, nothing more. And we moved on.”
A little later, the class had a five-minute break, and when it resumed, several students didn’t return, among them a popular young woman who had gone to an administrator to complain that what the teacher said had “triggered” her such that she felt “unsafe” and that, in any case, he had no right to an opinion on the subject of abortion because he was a man."

I'm tired of these idiots not being disciplined for their stupidity.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveactionnews.org/teacher-fired-for-saying-abortion-is-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-posh-vancouver-school-places-staff-under-gag-order-after-teacher-fired
theleftchapter.blogspot.com/2016/12/christie-blatchford-hits-new-low-with.html
nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>canadian

Everything seems in order

This is unacceptable behaviour for a teacher I hope this sets a strong example to teachers everywhere. Students shouldnt have to feel unsafe at school.

hahaha fucking while male cis scums BTFO!

Found the leafnigger. The weak should fear the rake.

Good. Hate speech needs to be fucking banned. This is like the James Keegstra case.

I thought this mansplaining was supposed to end with the election of Trudeau.

>A fucking leaf

No surprise here. We need to nuke Canada before their cancer spreads

In the Free World, when things like this happen, you can sue the school district for wrongful termination.

The Wall is being built on the wrong side of the country lads.

Canada has the biggest SJW problem in the world. They are literally post-marxist that, if it continues, will lead to a genocide of the white man. This is not a joke, look at the soviet union, look at mao china, its the same pattern

>give a personal example of how morals can disagree with laws
>lose your job for saying "I don't like thing"

>have opinion
>get fired because children complain about opinion

so can we just get to the part where everyone is killed for opposing opinions, if we cant even have discussions because people get triggered, no one deserves to voice anything anymore. just fuck my voice up

>fired
>over an offhanded opinion
What is wrong with western hemisphere universities?
We have lecturers fully taking the piss out of most of the students in the engineering departments over here and there's no complaints.

lmao @ some bitch going to a 30k/year private school claiming to be oppressed

christie blatchford? oh well then it must be true

you're like sjws always believing a woman when she says she was raped, this story stinks

You have no idea how bad it is here.

>Canada
Stopped reading there.

I guess tenure doesn't matter in Canuckstan

Well why is a man discussing abortion?

Is there any chance the name of the school or the girl is out there?

These fucking animals need to be shamed and exposed.

>canada

fpbp

if it was blatchford. he probably wasn't a teacher, there was no class and the popular young woman was a goat

read ops post

Why do we allow women to study Andrology when it has nothing to do with them, or to join the military or the police when they could be easily overpowered by most men?

Because it's fair and because only a complete retard would disregard a valuable opinion only because of who expressed it. For example, even a fucking leaf like yourself added an interesting point of view to the debate, even if absolutely wrong.

I'm in favor of this.

How does stating an example make it unsafe Captain Newspeak?

Well he learned a valuable lesson

hahaha

liveactionnews.org/teacher-fired-for-saying-abortion-is-wrong/

Oh dear, looks like the liberal shithole does have contact info.

Would be lovely to let them know what you think about the femshit princess getting her feelings hurt.

Argentina may not be white but you certainly are user

Small class, local news, age of teacher, group of female students (some SJWs who will be visually-identifiable), type of class.

People like that are always on facebook or twitter complaining about things.

several students didn’t return

he's there to teach law, not to harass rich kids with his opinions.

>several snowflake children didn’t return

Those students who get "triggered" should be publicly exposed, humiliated, and laughed at so future employers don't have to put up with liberal garbage like them in the workforce.

Thats why you dont be school techer. Also lets kill the juden

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I bet he did it all the time

hey it's a private school, if your students don't like you, you're gone

[Raking intensifies]

Dont lump us in with these faggots. We may be gay but at least we aren't drip fed semen 24/7 like Canada

>leaf

>"The 44-year-old teacher, who has asked that he not be identified to protect what’s left of his career, was teaching “the criminal law unit, a lesson on vice, ethics, morality and the law” to his small class in the Vancouver-area school in late November.

Your career and life is already done, pal

the wingnut media in canada does this shit all the time. if a wingnut gets caught driving drunk with a naked minor and a pound of crack, it's liberal persecution

I read through the whole article and I'm triggered as fuck. seriously leafs, fuck your whole country. You are completely fucking worthless dogfuckers, I would say youre worse than muslims but at least muzzies have a moral code through sharia. You think you're so high and mighty when in reality you arent shit but land that will be annexed when the resource wars start. You cunts have real social issues but no you're firing teachers for having conflicting opinions, fuck from now on I'm raking leaves with a fucking flamethrower.
Canadian genocide when?
If you're a good leaf, come here, but if you even think being PC is okay, you will be among the vaporized skeletons in the steaming crator that Canada should be.

daily reminder there's been an update, and it makes the school sound even worse

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-posh-vancouver-school-places-staff-under-gag-order-after-teacher-fired

>his
that explains just about everything

>there is no due process and no recourse for teachers who find themselves in trouble with what they claim is a querulous, autocratic and unpredictable administration.

>According to that former staffer, “X (the student) told me about it on the day it happened. X said (the teacher) said something about abortion, a bunch of girls were ‘triggered’ by it, and one was crying,” the former teacher said.

>Allan Klassen, who spent almost 16 years at Fraser in a variety of teaching and administrative roles until he left in the fall of 2015, told Postmedia “The school has no HR representative, no union, no recourse for any staff member who feels they are treated unfairly”, and that “any staff member knows that if they try to take them on in court, it will be a long drawn-out battle that is far too expensive and emotionally draining … Maureen Steltman loves to fight and she doesn’t have to pay her court costs.”

>Another of the former staffers, Renee Michaud, had to battle to clear her name after she was abruptly terminated a day before her three-month probationary period ended.... a student had confided in her about doubts over her sexual orientation, and when Michaud asked for advice from a school counsellor, she was told to keep the matter strictly confidential.“I was one of three teachers fired that year,” she told Postmedia.

>Another ex-staffer, who was at Fraser for almost 15 years, says he fell out of favour after he didn’t go to the school Christmas party and went out to eat on his own after the post-parent-teacher night pizza party. “I was asked to leave,” he told Postmedia.

P I Z Z A P A R T Y

theleftchapter.blogspot.com/2016/12/christie-blatchford-hits-new-low-with.html

>nationalpost.com/m/wp/full-comment/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion
this can't be fucking real, i call fake news.

This is the 5th fucking thread ive seen you post this you colossal faggot

Well of course she got triggered. If you can't abort, it becomes more dangerous to have sex with a new boy every week. Without constant, promiscuous sexual activity, the life of a teenager would become very boring.

its a meme dummy

Canada is a meme

sure is nice only having one country as a neighbour, and being on their good side while they're the greatest warmonger of the planet

colleges need to fucking burn, why didnt i enlist instead i hate this shit

The staff is under gag order.

We're not.

You know what to do.

If men are not allowed to talk about abortion since they can't have one, why are people that don't pay tax allowed to talk about taxes?

You will be annexed

There should be a shooting everytime something like this happens. Clearly they won't listen to anything else.

>FBI
>The post

Engineering department is great. Had our lecturer flipping off students that were asking for extensions.

I like you USA, but you'll be in big trouble if you attack Canada. It's a member of the Commonwealth.

Already whipped your ass once Dad

The US will learn to fear Britain's spoon missiles.

>tfw you're country will never be great again

The problem is that women are allowed to go to these classrooms.

Amazing. It's as if cucktards have taken all the tools of a fascist system and used them to spread degeneracy.
It's actually kind of beautiful and hilarious.

Running off with our shit while we're busy saving the world from Napoleon isn't "whipping our ass."

If it wasn't for France giving us a real war we might not have stopped at burning down your White House.

it was just a jealous old pervert trying to make a move on a sweet little school girl

Relive them glory days. I have personally been stationed at the ghetto known as RAF Lakenheath. We literally have enough occupying forces in your country and surrounding area right now to conquer you.

>7's