Is Russia democratic country now?

Is Russia democratic country now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/donald-trump-celebrity-apprentice-bobby-valentine-2811ea183779#.hlchuzofz
rt.com/op-edge/357910-rousseff-brazil-impeachment-democracy-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZolXrjGIBJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friend living in Russia says Putin is treated and respected as a Caesar.

About half in half. We have democratic process. last duma elections had ~25% voter turnout in Moscow and SPB. Hard to have real democracy when nobody gives a fuck. Nevermind the second layer government of MGB.

It's barely a country, let alone a democratic one.

Hey asshole. You are supposed to be on our side.

You Americans are a joke.
Trump is going to assign his Japanese ambassador not even a politician but a fucking ex baseball head couch which is a sign America don't really want to be good friend with us.
We are going to open market with Russia.
Leave us alone.

show at least one truly democratic country on the globe

Depends what you mean by democracy.

Not really.

Democracy is a meme tho. The EU is democratic but has no popular legitimacy. Trump was "democratically" elected but will have no popular legitimacy since over half the elite and the population hate him.. Russia is not democratic but the state is viewed as legitimate by the elite and the overwhelming majority of the population.

Say. looking back in the past fairly alone, America is much much evil bastard than Russia.

Democracy is a failure so who the fuck cares

Is DPRK a democratic country?

Mountain kikes are very democratic.

sure thing, just don't criticize Putin or he'll send you a letter with polonium

>Russia
>democratic
Made me kek and also can Russia stop they're shilling here it's getting into dangerous level here by now

It's funny that you call it democracy when 1 man picks his whole cabinet or should we say a bank picks his whole cabinet, since we seen Wall street being whole Trump's crew, like in case of Obama where Citibank picked all of Obama's key people. Democracy is joke, so much is true.

DPRK is a fascist country for sure.

Is Ukraine democratic country now?

No, like under tsarism and communism is still autocracy.

As democratic as Pakistan.

That SoB wasn't being critical. He was selling state secrets for dollars.

they're hues, what do you expect? they're so damn impossible to work with we even gave up trying to have a puppet government there 40 years ago.

how many people in russia miss the soviet union

Is Antarctica democratic country now?

Democracy in the modern sense as in "liberal" democracy implies institutions and checks on power that work. It's not only about casting a vote for a party. It implies that the system is functional stable and self sustaining. This doesn't apply to Russia or Ukraine.

Yes, they are democratic spirits, who negotiate with oligarchs who are trying to exploit, rape and kill them. They are democracy, because nobody wants to kill them.

Kinda sorta op? Russia is a more sovereign country today than at any time from the fall of the Soviet Union. Russian people generally approve of this; tptb generally do not.

What is the most democratic thing you guys think ?

IMO It is the freedom of speech

If the Russia still not allow their fellow countrymen to do this, they are not a democratic country.

there is literally not a single proof that the democratic process is in any way compromised in Russia

Look in the mirror and think deep, what if i could decide instead of politicians and politicians would just follow my democratic will. It's very simple.

About 50%. Sovok (USSR) had it's advantages. You may think russia is corrupt, and you wouldn't be wrong, but by comparison to sovok, it's a downright pillar of meritocracy this days. Stalinism was very much loyalty above competence. A lot of people regret it's dissolution, but it was doomed due to it's political and economical systems being failures.

Freedom of speech is a nebulous concept they will send you to jail in Germany if you call Erdogan a goatfucker or question the holocaust for example.

I'm pretty sure that you aren't allow to question th eholocaust in Russia then again they don't enforce the law there and there have been Russian books released about jews and the holocaust so I have no idea whjat the fuck they're doing. Also I'm pretty sure that you aren't publicly allowed to support Ukraine

People who were born before 80s are mostly missing USSR.

It's sad but 56% of people regret about collaps of USSR

>What is the most democratic thing you guys think ?

Redistribution of income, war, and social decay, because that is what democracy will lead to in any nation

Do they actually miss the command economy or do they miss the time when you were a feared and respected superpooper on par with the US?

interesting, thank you for the answer.

Sure you can vote for anybody you like as long as it's Vladimir Putin

> ex baseball head coach

please tell me you're joking

No

>you aren't allow to question th eholocaust
This is true.

>books released about jews and the holocaust
They will be banned if you report them. Our list of extremist materials is open for view and such materials should be reviewed by the court first.

>I'm pretty sure that you aren't publicly allowed to support Ukraine
This is false.

as much as democratic as in Germany (they are not as good as us to hide the fact that the government controls the media)

The real question is, does it matter? Democracy is a meme. It's currently in the process of destroying Europe.

>I have no idea whjat the fuck they're doing.
Many laws with in russia are more guidelines. Some of them exist so that if state needs to throw the book at you it has ammunition. Like some irrelevant bastrad on the street saying Holocaust didn't happen - noone gives a shit. But if he starts screaming it on red square with a megaphone he'd get himself booked.
>Also I'm pretty sure that you aren't publicly allowed to support Ukraine
Huh, that's a new one. Never heard of it. Probably true in some form or the other. See above for explanation.

But Putin and RT disrespect and slander our government.

But there are plenty of youtube videos and websites where Russian nazis or conspiracy theorists are raving about jews and those haven't been shutdown

That's because your country is shit. Don't blame others.

I am not joking.

theringer.com/donald-trump-celebrity-apprentice-bobby-valentine-2811ea183779#.hlchuzofz

Autocracy is part of the Russian spirit.

@102523894
>a fucking leaf

That's curious. Could you give me a source, I couldn't find one with a quick search.

Soverign? USSR was jewish state who destroy Russia from inside, not only country but alot of people (civil war, gulag, ww2 and more)

Eh it's getting there but it's definitely better than it was 30 years ago

RT and Sputniknews implied that the impeachment of Dilma Roussef was an American plot

>haven't been shutdown
Because noone bothered to report them, and they don't bother gov enough to go after them w/o a request from population. Essentially neither government nor people give a fuck so it gets a pass.

Of course they miss the economy. Most russians didn't know what was going on outside the Soviet Union since the media was controlled.

Life in the Soviet Union was decent for the average person if you stayed out of politics.

rt.com/op-edge/357910-rousseff-brazil-impeachment-democracy-protests/

>‘Rousseff’s impeachment - sad day for Brazil & democracy’

Interesting. Was it?

The procedure followed the Brazilian constitution, so no.

RT isn't run by the Russian government. the majority of their employees are American/British

I dunno. She was a retarded leftist tho. It's kinda like when Venezuela collapses I'm sure RT will say it was an American plot

They always talk about military power but forget ecomony

> RT isn't run by the Russian government

rareflag

Not an argument, cuck. It's a private organization that receives subsidies from the government

That's an op-ed.

It's funded by it, it's a state funded media like Al Jazeera or Euronews. There's no ads or other sources of profit.

> It's a private organization that receives subsidies from the government

Just fucking stop

It's funded by the Russian Government, you idiot. It's a Kremlin mouth piece for the English speaking world.

Leaf is spot on.

Also, literally millions at the streets to kick her out while paid commie shills couldn't achieve 100k in their demonstrations.

>American education

No.

There are no democracies in the world.

Switzerland is the closest thing to it

Soviet people didn't give much of a care about what capitalist pigs thought about them, so it's not the fear (tho ~40 say it was). It's mostly pride, QoL and stability that they miss if you want to be honest about it. Because being a soviet (wo)man was something to be proud of. We truly have the best propaganda apparatus. And QoL really took a nosedive during perestroika and then crashed complitely during 90s. We are recovering now.

Thx, i'll take a look.

No offence meant, but US build a transatlantic empire by abusing the hell out of everyone's constitutions.

Ant it probably will have US involvement in it. And outrs, too. That's how the world works when you have global communication and banking.
Well guys, if it works for you - it works for you.

> America

How about CNN? Isn't it biased politically news media backed by the Jew politics?

Well that's very good, now all we need is Afghanistan and Syrian mouth piece for the English world so we can know what the fuck is going on and won't get 100% false news from Anglo news.

There's no doubt that east Germany would live better if the soviet union never collapsed

Yes, that's true, but it doesn't mean it's controlled by the government.

As an example, corn farms in America receive subsidies from the government but they aren't run by the government.

>It's funded by the Russian Government, you idiot.

So?

>It's a Kremlin mouth piece for the English speaking world.

RT operates in Spanish, Arabic, Russian, and many other languages. Stop believing everything you hear on BBC.

not an argument

CNN is cucked and jew'd but it isn't run by the American government. Similarly, however you feel about RT you must also accept the fact that it isn't run by the Russian government.

I hope not democracy is a nation killer

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

Not yet, but it's decidedly less communist. Why do you think it is suddenly the main target of the left in the west? Russia IS the ultimate failure of communism. The commies are in DC and Brussels now and they can't have Russia fucking the plan up.

None taken.

The US have done its fair share of meddling in other countries affairs, I know.

Well yes and american cable news are controlled by the same people who invest into elections. Besides, RT is honest about it's bias, and it really does have higher journalistic standards than MSM nowdays. Which is pretty Ironic.

Listen up spic, East Germany was more of shithole than your country is and that's saying a lot.

I was about to call you a newfag until i hovered my mouse over the flag.

>RT is a brand of "TV-Novosti", an "autonomous non-profit organization", founded by the Russian news agency, RIA Novosti, on April 6, 2005. During the economic crisis in December 2008, the Russian Government, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, included ANO "TV-Novosti" in the list of core organizations of strategic importance of Russia.
Anyway, how do I get a job at RT? :^)

((()))

>it's da Commies again
Because Western Germany, not Eastern Germany created EU and NATO is American, while Brussel and USA have sanctions against North Korea. Go smash your stupid Christshit head into the wall, i swear Americans are the biggest scum on this planet.

RT is important to the Russian Federation. This does not equate to RT being controlled by the Russian Federation.

My mother is of strategic importance to me but I don't control what she does or says.

>Anyway, how do I get a job at RT? :^)

We are looking for talented presenters with a proven track record and the ability to ad-lib at length

Mexico is actually one of the better countries in the world when you take a look at world societies as a whole.

Sure thing Vlad, like talking about you enjoy consorting with boys?

Very original. Try again.

>This does not equate to RT being controlled by the Russian Federation.
And it does not mean that Russia does not control RT likewise.

It's powerless, not a real country. There are only a handful of real countries in the world.

>And it does not mean that Russia does not control RT likewise.

Of course it does friend. The burden of proof does not lay on me to prove a negative claim.

also please send your CV to [email protected]

Rousseau said that you can only have a legitimate democracy in a country of 200k people or less

If RT's content is controlled by the Kremlin then explain this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZolXrjGIBJs

So what's the interset for Russia in funding RT?
It's a plausible deniability setup.
If RT would start working against Russia's interest it will just go *poof*.

What are you talking about the flag isn't rare at all

The nation maybe

Rousseou was a faggot and his shitty ideas caused a huge mess.

She left the channel later