HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ALT-RIGHT:
- talk about shutting down Sup Forums and r/the_donald as often as possible.
- use their language against them - "we come in peace" "we are a forum of peace" "we are only doing this to help you" "these forums are dangerous places and we only want them shut down for your own good." we only want to create safe spaces." talk about destroying them in the same fashion.
- bully them the same way they bully you. do not give in and do not show mercy or compassion.
- bring up the fact that they are only seeking to shut down venues and art spaces because they are friendless virgins who have never experienced social acceptance. rub their faces in their autism whenever possible.
- dank maymays are encouraged. the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these faggots. even pepe's creator has openly spoken out against these emotionally stunted creatures.
- remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their microdicks at night. do not let them escape the truth: they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with colored hair, and they lash out because they can never have one. the more you remind them of this, the higher the autism rage.
- use their catchphrases against them. "high energy," "MAGA," "no brakes on the antifa train," "SAD!" etc. re-contextualize everything they say and do. adopt their tactics and language.
- screenshot all threats of violence. i have screenshots of every arson threat in the Sup Forums vs diy threads and i encourage others to do the same. these should be reported to the police and fbi. Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place and we are doing our part by getting it taken down.
- do not let this die and do not stop fighting. they will not stop coming for us. do not stop posting on their forums. actively campaign for Sup Forums and r/the_donald to be exposed as the breeding grounds for dangerous activity that they are.

Ik This is a joke be can u be this retarded

>remind them that the "hambeasts," "feminazis" and "sjws" that they rail against are the girls they secretly fantasize about when they beat their microdicks at night

Top jej

So... why would you do this on Sup Forums or as I'm currently guessing r/the_donald? (I don't go to reddit, can someone else confirm that this is there too?)
I mean, putting this right out there where everyone can see it, especially the people you want to force out of where they are right now, that seems a little foolish.

So, either you're a troll, which I can accept, or you unironically believe you should do this.

Either way, poorly executed. n00b/10.

To trigger them badly just say the truth, that they're just cousins of the communists but with a racial twist to it, they get mad as shit.

nazis and communists
>both are pro-eugenics, with abortion + euthanasia
>both are pro-gun control
>both are for strict government education/indoctrination/propaganda
>both like to suck the muslim dick and had a promiscuous relationship with muslims
>both have strong pagan and occultism tendencies
>both claim to be cientific

"alt-right" and modern stormniggerism are things created to try to taint conservatism with nazi revolutionary bullshit

>posting reddit pasta

I agree OP. Also, remember to stamp every rightwinger as

-Sexist
-Racist
-Naziscum

etc.

Also, remember to harrass their families, find out where they live, kill their dogs/cats, make them lose their jobs etc.

One must make their own memes and culture to fight another. Leftist memes are all stolen or are shitty because leftist memes aren't naturally selected, they are pushed from a central authority.

>/pol
>pro-gun control
>pro-common core
>pro-Muslim
>pagan
>cientific when half of Sup Forums doesn't believe in climate change

Nigger are you retarded?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

lmao please do all of this

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Talks about Alt Right shows a picture of the Commie Left. hahahahhaha

I'm sure it will work Benjamin

I think he was having a laff, m8

>pic

Why are you guys such faggots? It's truly pathetic.

Nazis defended the same shit that communists do, and they still do to this day.

Hey, poor people will suffer, let's have abortions for those poor families!

That's fucking eugenics, that's what Planned Parenthood does, and Russia still has shitloads of abortions today. Did you know in Cuba any small issue a woman has with her pregnancy is met with a universal prognosis: have an abortion?

Yet stormniggers pretend they're the mortal enemies of communists, when nazis defended the same exact shit as communists, but with a new twist to it.

I'm just calling stormfags on the hilarious hypocrisy at play here.

I'm serious, I want to see whoever says nazi is right wing to make a point, because they weren't that far from what communists propose. Trotsky diverged from Stalin, was he suddenly right wing too? To the point one had the other fucking murdered.

It's all a ploy to pose revolutionary ideas in a fake "we're opposition" package. Lenin's scissors strategy of crating fake opposition to obliterate any real opposition.

>2 posts by this ID

>time for your autism meds.