Tfw too intelligent for intelligence briefings

>tfw too intelligent for intelligence briefings

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/11/trump-claims-russian-interference-in-2016-race-ridiculous-dems-making-excuses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
change.org/p/donald-trump-change-the-american-national-anthem-4-trump?source_location=petitions_share_ski
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k&lc=z12nedwqilqhvp1qq04cf3mzfryqvfej1fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not sure if sarcasm. There's no point in hearing the same thing every day. Pence will get that briefing and should something change, they'll be sure to let trump know.

(((american intelligence )))

Idk it's all over Reddit that trump isn't taking daily briefings and I like the >too intelligent meme so here we are

They would give him misinformation and he knows that.

>too intelligent meme
use this

Why would you need intelligence briefings if you're already intelligent lel.

Trump is smarter than the CIA.

If anything, people need to be attending Trump's intelligence briefings.

The sad thing is, most of Sup Forums probably won't get this sarcasm.

CIAniggers BTFO

what makes you think it's the same thing everyday?

Well, Trump is smarter than the average affirmative-action beneficiary in our government

He's not even president yet their all getting on his shit

You have to go back

Kek

When Trump goes to intelligence briefings he briefs the intelligence officers.

The only evidence he doesn't go to intelligence briefings is the claim of a retarded former head of the CIA who claimed Saddam was actively making new WMDs, and who thinks Russia hacked the election, so...

Dollars to donuts, Trump gets better briefings from infowars.

Obama did the same thing and almost all the MSM sites that are shitting on Trump here defended Obama.

>intelligence

You should like, invade Iraq or some shit yo, niggas be fronting them chemical weapons and shiet, killing Saddam will be totes beneficial for regional stability and all that shit nome sayin?

hi Terry

Apparently they don't matter because no one cared about Hillary not even remembering 30-whatever security briefings.

I love how Obama was too busy playing golf to attend basically any of his security briefings even while his fucking embassy in Libya was burning, and democratic partisans were totally okay with this but now that Trump's doing it it's a big deal

Why should Trump trust a pack of kikes sent by Obama? Seriously--

>what makes you think it's the same thing everyday?
Did you see his fox news interview this morning with Wallace?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/11/trump-claims-russian-interference-in-2016-race-ridiculous-dems-making-excuses.html
>Trump also was asked about reports that he’s getting just one presidential intelligence briefing a week. Trump said he doesn’t need to be told the same thing every day, saying, “I get it when I need it.”

Trump feels it is repetitive.

hi muhamad

Trump gets all necessary intel from Alex Jones and infowars.

He thinks good, why do you need to briefed on intelligence if you're already intelligent? Seems like a waste of time.

Forget about this discussion...

LET'S CHANGE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM TO THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

change.org/p/donald-trump-change-the-american-national-anthem-4-trump?source_location=petitions_share_ski

Once again Trump plays 4d chess and embarrasses the current POTUS by making him look like an incompetent hack.

Funny how I've seen not a single article about Obama skpping these the ENTIRE campaign.

Tell reddit that.

Everyday intelligence briefings are cleraly some form of psy-op. I mean, repeating the same information many times is a key practice of neuro-linguistic programming. Big deal!

Signed

No one cares. Ignore reddit. Let it sink. Is anyone trying to colonize Tumblr to subvert it? No. It's a fucking waste of time. They will ban you or censor you

What a giant faggot

CIA are niggers and are not people. Killing them is not against the law.

Go to bed Terry.

cant wait for the wapo scoop on the saudi (islamic state) interference in the presidential race

Kek

McMahon gave more than that to trump's corrupt foundation for a cabinet position.

y-you too

>Dude, the agency that is currently trying to screw me out of the presidency without any evidence wants to brief me on ((intelligence))
Yeah, nah.

>idk it's all over Reddit

Maybe you should go back there faggot. No one here likes you

No, this should be it.
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k&lc=z12nedwqilqhvp1qq04cf3mzfryqvfej1fw

He's a tard.. Didn't even know that you could decline intelligence briefings.

Sure, I guess every president that came before him was just wasting their time listening to the same thing every day, and none of them were able to come to the conclusion over the many years that it was unnecessary

But führer trump brilliantly deduced that they were unnecessary before even being sworn into office

Listen, the manchild just doesn't want to be president. He wants the title and he wants people to clap when he enters the room. But he doesn't want to put in the work.

for sure but on the question of foreign interference in us politics clinton was far more compromised than trump

the narrative is trying to paint a picture of rusia cheating our girl out of her rightful victory, its absurd of course to think that millions of americans changed their vote to the gop on the strength of leaked emails but thats ehere the establishment media are headed

whats next, that the head of the fbi is working for the kremlin as wrll ????

And yes Trump is insisting on keeping control over his assets, which will make his presidency unconstitutional.

He's already used his position to get permission to build new hotels, but since he's not in office yet it's technically legal still.

That's really astute, Ivan.

and yet.

Obama

Security Briefings

Right

This idiot can't even walk and chew gum without a teleprompter

hahaha Trump never fails to make himself look like a fucking moron. This is gonna be a fun 4 years

Obama and his King

Do you think career military trust this skinny Muslim from Indonesia with real information?

>And yes Trump is insisting on keeping control over his assets

The opposite is true, even though 2/3rds of the American people support him keeping his stuff.

>which will make his presidency unconstitutional.

False. He has every right to maintain control over his business and assets, and in fact, he should. I wish he would keep everything and use his powers to become unbelievably wealthy, like a nega-George Soros.

ultimately the main difference between trump and clinton is that she was going to feather other peoples nests whilst trump will feather his own...

with sanders fixed out of the race the plutocracy had the field covered, with trump america at least has chance of jobs and investment onshore

Obama

His nuclear "button" and codes are not connected to anything but his GameBoy.

What American with access to actual nuclear codes would trust this idiot?

Will reddit ever leave this board again ?

Due to the international nature and extent of his business, he will be receiving funds from foreign governments.

Which is unconstitutional.

I don't think so, these stormweenies should know where they belong.

He doesn't even want to do his job. Nor live in washington. Too many big words. Walls. Fears. Projections. You can't have a fat lazy unprepared cuck shmuck. Hence the im so smart. The man is a fucking potato and liar and hypocrite and asshole and an antichrist

1. Its confirmed he has a legal right to continue operating his corporation.
2. Its also confirmed he has washed his hands of his corporation, genius.

Nothing you say is based on