If Donald Trump completely fucks up the country, would you be willing to admit you chose wrong?

If Donald Trump completely fucks up the country, would you be willing to admit you chose wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
hangrynastywoman.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEN Donald Trump completely fucks up the country, I'll be among the first to say "I told you so."

Are you new here? We either want him to make it great or completely fuck it up. As long as something happens. Not sure which one I'd prefer desu.

obama did it

But OP, I voted for Trump specifically so he would fuck up the country.

It's time to crash this plane... with NO survivors!

No. I am loyal to my president and will not abandon him. Loyalty is the sign of a real man. Donald Trump is my leader, and I will respect his authority.

He could have me microchipped and legislate forced racemixing, and I would not waver in my loyalty to Trump.

>If Donald Trump completely fucks up the country, would you be willing to admit you chose wrong?

I didn't vote for him and opposed him from day one.

No.

You don't seem to understand Sup Forums's end game.

>WHEN Donald Trump completely fucks up the country,

Also this

if you suck my dick, then will you swallow or spit?

So.... Americans voted for Trump so he could RUIN AMERICA AND THE WORLD??

How could you DO THIS??? I hope you stay awake at night knowing the consequences of what you've done here, you stupid fucking ruthless animals. You're all brutal animals.

No. There is no possible way he could fuck it up any more than the establishment has been doing, and would have done if one of them got in. He would pretty much have to dissolve the republic and institute communism to do worse than Hillary or Jeb!.

No because Killary would have started ww3.

Nothing is worse than that.

If the Trump presidency doesn't end in global thermonuclear exchange, he still did a better job than shillary would have

I chose Donald Trump to completely fuck up the country. Didn't you hear Michael Moore's un-ironic speech?

It's the biggest "Fuck You" I could give to capital hill.

Never. Cuz winning is not defined by how good I feel, but depends on how sad my enemies are.

Half of the reason I supported him was because I want to see the American (and Canadian) political system collapse. Whites need hard times to make us strong and self-interested again. We've been too comfortable for too long, and the rest of the world is pouncing on our weakness.

Obama still has four weeks to start his thermonuclear war he's been itching for.

nothing is worse than the leftist virus. So, No.

>willing to admit you chose wrong
against hillary? HAHAHAHA!!

No the choice I made could never be more wrong than Hillary. She is an evil sadistic woman.

I hope to God he rips this whole world a new asshole.

Of course, I do have the sneaking suspicion that he's going to actually make shit work again and we'll go back to 90's-tier white society without ever having our race war.

Nope. Because Hillary would have made it 10 times worse.

post your face, if you're handsome I'll swallow

wellregulatedmilitia.jpg

it was the RUSSIANS

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Its the next step in my master plan

So is this going to be the narrative if he fucks up? That Hillary would have been just as bad? Doesn't that seem like you're avoiding blame? To be clear I voted Stein, I don't like Hillary either.

this tbqhfamalamadingdong

I voted Obama in 08 and he's been pretty shitty. But, looking back, I can't say it was wrong because McCain is shitty too.

Voted Romney in 12 because Obama sucks, but looking back Romney sucks too. He might have been a little better but then he would be up for another term.

Hillary is as bad or worse than all of the above. It would be really really hard to make me regret trump

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

no because of regardless of what goes wrong it will be far preferable to what Shillery would have done.

There is nothing he could do that wpuld be worse than what Hitlery would have done.

I didn't vote for him. I voted against her.

I don't get this image. My take on "Drain the swamp" was always that he would avoid career politicians and lobbyists - not business people. If anything, due to Trumps background, I would expect him to heavily lean on business people. That's exactly what he said he was going to do during the campaign.

trump could be the worst president of all time and it still wouldn't change the fact that it was better electing him than the bitch involved in #pizzagate

>is this going to be the narrative

Yes. You asked if we would admit we chose wrong, which we didn't. Worse case, he'll end up being the lesser of two evils.

I was once just like you.

Heed these words; put faith in yourself, not the system.

No. I would have been making the decision without access to all of the information. That's not a mistake, that's being misled.

No because worst case scenario he just does everything Hilary admitted was her private position.

Who exactly do lobbyists work for?

So when Trump said he'd drain the swamp he actually meant that he'd cut out the middle man to save businesses the money that would've gone to hiring lobbyists.

Same here. Don't like Trump, but I really hate Hillary, and all progressives. And Bush, he was just a RINO.

So.... Canadians voted for Trudeau so he could RUIN CANADA AND ONLY CANADA??

How could you DO THIS??? I hope you stay awake at night knowing the consequences of what you've done here, you stupid fucking ruthless animals. You're all brutal animals.

nope even if I go to the death camps cuz of trump I'll still think it's hilarious at the thought of salty crying liberals

stop talking about canadians

canada is not important

>this is what bernvictims actually believe

Nah, I will blame the Jews and inside saboteurs, lol.

Lobbyists tend to be ex-politicians that have sway with other politicians, both of which want to line their own pockets. Trump has instituted a 5 year ban on any lobbying from people on his team.

>can't hire businessmen

>can't hire politicians

So.... Canadians voted for Trudeau so he could RUIN CANADA AND ONLY CANADA??

About fucking time thanks leaves.

The implication that there was a better option would be wrong

OBAMA LEAF REPORTING IN

these hypotheticals where he "fucks up" is just liberal fantasy, which is all you have left. this election left you all naked and you're all desperately looking for cover

Nope

brah I just asking a question you don't have to be such a victim

>there's an appreciable difference between a corporate executive and a career politician

i can live with obama b/c he beat hillary
which incidentally he did by beating her in the primaries with the delegate count instead of the popular vote. that stupid bitch is incapable of learning and the atrocities would have been stacked upon atrocities if she had won

the right wing retards fell for it

I appreciate your blunt honesty

Honestly, what would have been the alternative?

Of course those were always his two groups to pick from, it just makes the swamp draining rhetoric totally meaningless. It was never possible to change the pool of powerful insiders.

Literally no one cares

stop posting here you worthless canadian faggot

>putting trump in quotes
I can only assume cental told you to attack his name as his brand and you have no idea how. regardless, it's too late. the name is cemented in history, beyond reproach for the duration. your masters will have to wait to tarnish it by raising a future generation on lies about his administration, as they always have.

Here here.

at least then i would get laid

> One gets his money as part of a salary by providing a service through the free market.
> One makes a career out of promising the moon and gerrymandering their districts.

If you don't think there is something inherently wrong with career politicians, you haven't looked at people like Sheila Jackson Lee, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, or Hillary Clinton.

If Donald Trump completely fucks up the country, would you be willing to admit that he is easily the most impeachable president in the history of the united states?

And that that not being true for every other president, including Hillary who was just given a free pass by the judicial branch.

Him breaking the records, shattering the liberals reality, pissing off the pussies in Europe, putting military generals in his cabinet, and causing liberals to expose themselves as the hypocrites they are, is enough for me if he does fuck everything up.

I think for the most part, they're all pieces of shit.

>obamaleaf here to shitpost 90+ replies
Oh man, can't wait for the laughs

If I gain 100 lbs. the next four years it's Trumps fault:

hangrynastywoman.tumblr.com

Our plan all along was to crash this country with no survivors.

they can't take get btfo by me anymore

Just wait till I bring up the fact that the unemployment rate is 4.6%. They can't handle it.

You check my OC?

not even close to an argument

Pretty good lad. Whether or not I agree or disagree, you have some of the sternest endurance I have seen. Between you calling everyone else right wing retards and every other reply being about leaves, I am sure it will be fun.

yea created millions of low wage jobs while losing millions of higher paying jobs

also the unemployment rate doesn't take into account the millions of americans who have given up on looking for a job

we have the lowest labor participation rate since the 70's

get the fuck out canadian faggot and continue supplying us with maple syrup

Sup Forums wants him to do either.

Nah. If he pushes us over a cliff I'd say he was still the better choice. Better to blow your brains out rather than rot away for years with terminal cancer

No. Hillary would have fucked it up even worse.

Basically this.

I knew Hilldog was awful and would guarenteed destroy the country. Trump is a maverick wild card. If Trump does fuck up then we were fucked either way. If he doesn't, then woohoo.

Pascal's Wager and all that.

lol thx for the compliment. saved and archived. Nah these right wing retards can't take it anymore. I detect a lot of low energy in this thread

Do you feel in charge?

He wont the juden will

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I hoped for Bernie. But when she cheated him out and he didn't go green. I now just want to see this shit burn down. Hopefully the American spirit is bigger than the greed or else they'll need outside help and that won't go down easy.

here we go

>also the unemployment rate doesn't take into account the millions of americans who have given up on looking for a job

The U4 rate INCLUDES discouraged workers.

It's 5%.

Admit you're a retard.

What does the U4 rate measure? Tell me.

That's fine. I feel like at least there is a way to remove the exec (stock tanking, employees leaving, etc) and what an exec does normally doesn't effect me. Entrenched politicians are almost impossible to remove (hence why term limits keep coming up) and they vote on legislation that does effect me (see Obamacare).

Will you guys ever stop crying or is this your life now ?

>yea created millions of low wage jobs while losing millions of higher paying jobs

WRONG. Literally the highest median income gains on record last year

HUGE REAL WAGE GAINS! THANKS OBAMA!

What does U4 measure?

Its absolutely impossible that he could be worse than Hillary wouldve been.

There is no narrative.

Look at her policies. They are pure autism. She is (((globalist))) confirmed. Even if trump is ((globalist)) he is the lesser of 2 evils.

Ok but wait guys how can you say Hillary would have been worse AND you voted for Trump because you wanted to crash this country with no survivors? Because those choices directly clash.

GTFO faggot.

The country is already fucked up. If it gets anymore fucked, it will be a beautiful happening.

When he doesn't, you'll still be bitching that he did.

>Can't fuck it up more than the establishment

So if our economy grinds to a halt and America falls into anarchy, you'll seriously sit there and say "well at least we didn't have 4-8 years of Obama 2.0". Whether you hate obama or not, the country is still standing and we're objectively better than we were 8 years ago. How the fuck does "Hillary would have destroyed the world" narrative make sense?

>triggered by a nigger stage name

this thread was actually pretty civil until this faggot showed up