NYT article on SKAM!

How can one country's TV be so based? Nothing but hot blond girls as far as the eye can see. Norway must be redpilled AF to live in!

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/arts/television/will-skam-a-norwegian-hit-translate.html

archive.is/2rcZr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE
youtu.be/LyeSIOFHwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=jaFbvWaljMU
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/arts/television/will-skam-a-norwegian-hit-translate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

quit announcing it to the world

it's a hidden secret

This isn't Sup Forums

>gay pushing propadanda
>redpilled
no

Its news. The article says they are producing a version for the us. The aryan aesthetic will come to our shores soon!

> discuss jew pedos
> discuss Norwegian qts

difficult choice

nice try user

but I'm still coming to marry one of your qts

I don't care if I have to go to gay pride parades on the weekends

>Gay propaganda
>Redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE

More gay sex just means more women for you user. Why would you dislike that?

>“Skam,” a racy, emotionally intense, true-to-life Norwegian web and television series, follows a group of Oslo teenagers as they navigate sex, school, drinking, depression, rape, religion, coming out and the pains of status anxiety, in real life and online.

Yeah.. Sounds incredibly based and redpilled

I fucking hate this show, full of normie garbage. Or it's just me being bitter seeing how much I missed out in my teenage years.. (A mudslime is main cast btw)

Yeah she's really redpilled. Remember when she tells the gay guy that his behavior isn't natural?

öh...

youtu.be/LyeSIOFHwf8

Whatever happened to the people on tv have to be above average attractive rule? I liked that rule

idk. It seems like atleast 30% of norwegian women are obese

brothers, let's not argue any longer

we are all in this struggle together

youtube.com/watch?v=jaFbvWaljMU

Bergenser fitta is actually pretty decent.

Accurate

>this thread
>again

Who the fuck is shilling this garbage? And why here?

>The article says they are producing a version for the us. The aryan aesthetic will come to our shores soon!
sHURE. wHIT EVEMN MORE FAGGOTTRY AND RACEMIXING

amerifats got you beat 55% overweight

Norwegian here

The series is ultrafaggy emo

Gay couples everywhere, basically SJW navelgazing.

>nytimes.com/2016/12/09/arts/television/will-skam-a-norwegian-hit-translate.html

i was supposed to have a role, and i turned it down. holy fuck do i regret it now.

There's no race mixing in the Norwegian version.

Story?

hi Norwegian user
:)

halla man hvor er du fra

wew she can demon my semon anyday. Also the gay plot line in the story is to appeal to teenage girls. And /polgb/. I remember they did an informal poll on Sup Forums and it said that 20% of us are bi or gay so I don't know what you faggots are complaining about. More women for you if you are not gay!

knew somebody who was going to the audition, decided to join at the last second. they loved me and wanted me to play some sjw skater. r maybe they just loved my skateskills (showed them my insta feed). turned it down becuase i though it was a really small project and because i was really suicidal at the time. biggest regret of my life, i could have had so much pussy.

William is so alpha

lol

He makes me cringe so bad, what a fucking char.

>Not posting in comfy clothes.

pole is for serious discussion. Take your chit chatter about what's on the Tel'Avivsion somewhere else.

What a cute Scandiboo you are

that's some pic another Norwegian user sent me

I'm the guy in the back of you guys lol

anybody here?!

>NYTIMES

KYS you SJW faggot

Jesus Christ, these pigs are ugly.

A mixed-breed, a mudslime and 3 ugly lesbian SJW cunts.

Yeah, great show.

shut it amerifat

if you've got nothing nice to say about white women than you're not white yourself

Please tell me this show is about cute blondes getting blacked and dating arab men.

>white women

Good one, faggot.

It's about annoying AF liberal cunts being annoying AF liberal cunts. So yeah, getting Blacked, Jewed and sucking Mohammed's hairy asshole are storylines.

They could all pass for men with those masculine faces

What the fuck do they put in tap water?