The Holocaust happened

6 million Jews died and there's nothing you can say to disprove me.

But go ahead, prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
bustle.com/articles/159130-how-many-holocaust-survivors-are-alive-today-the-march-of-the-living-honors-its-victims
time.com/4392413/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivors-remaining/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the holocaust never happened

I just don't understand how that is relevant. To anything.

It didn't tho. Sage and kys, faggot

rekt, good thread

swadian holocaust when?

prove it!

No proof, as usual of dumb, silly Sup Forumsacks.

Can't wait for Bannerlord

You just don't get it. We wish it had happened.

You right now

Try to shed some light on this, though.
Like.. what's the point of this thread?

do you have proof of it ?and not just propaganda.

LOLOL the number 6 million is perfect cause it proves that if 6 million died and that having been nearly the whole population of Jews in Europe at the time. Explain to me now Scholomo how 4 million emigrated to Israel after the war and another 2 million to the USA??? Fucking dumb Jew

It happened so much that people need to remind us daily without citing anything other then "It happened, get over it goy"

Lol

Sup Forums is so retarded

I asked first, retard

>m-muh statistics
roflmao

Shutup leaf

Burden of proof is on the individual making the claim.

But sub 50 IQ retards such as yourself can't into an argument

>the burden of proof is on the Jews....that's why you're constantly on the defense.

>claiming something happened, people should prove it didn't happen

You are a faggot, prove me wrong.

Fuck off leaf

Roaches genocided Armenians.
North Korea got Concentration Camps,
worse in WW2 in Europe.
Care to explain why those dont get covered by the ADL?

Sage, this retard isn't even here to argue anything.

Let him drown in his own feces

You never hear shut about the Armenian genocide anymore. Even mentioning roach will set my family off.

t. Armenian

You got us kike guess there isn't mountains of evidence to show it's false and all that the main evidence used to show it did was (((soviet))) forgeries.

Can I see your analysis of the cyanide residue
remaining in the Auschwitz gas chambers?
Here's mine:

vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html

Chemical analysis of the walls of the gas chambers show the absence of large amounts
of cyanide residue that would be expected
to be there. No cyanide, No Zyklon B. No Zyklon B, no gassings. No gassings, no holocaust.

>cyanide
CycloneB is not cyanide.

Theres also no evidence that googoplex quintilian gorrilion jews were killed too you fucking kike. Fuck you, your fellow kikes and Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
>the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in Germany in the early 1920s

>cyanide-based
You've got a lot of studying to do.

You're the one making the claim.
The burden of proof lies on you to prove that the holocaust actually happened.

Pro-tip: You can't, because it's all exaggerated made-up bullshit.

6 millions is an exagerated number

theres no way this wasnt just exagerated at the end of the war just to add more evilness to the losers of the war

Mount & Blade is a good game.

Gr8 taste m8

You are wrong and there's nothing you can say to disprove me.

But go ahead, prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

The so-called homicidal gas chambers were actually delousing chambers. Zyklon B was the most effective pesticide for killing lice. The only thing that got 'gassed' was clothing. The Germans were trying to curtail the spread the typhus.

No one actually believes 6 million Jews died in the holocaust. Even the most Zionistic do not believe it. However, its a nice sounding number to push their propaganda and it helped them gain the support they needed to get their own country.

All you have to do is look at the amount of survivors. The Zionists cant even come close to deciding this number. If they say there are 1 million...then too many survived...if they say there are 10,000 then they cant keep suing Germany for that Holocaust reparation.

bustle.com/articles/159130-how-many-holocaust-survivors-are-alive-today-the-march-of-the-living-honors-its-victims

Heres an article that says 500k still alive in May. 500k. There were lets say tops 9 million Jews in Europe at the time Hitler took over and none fled. He killed 6 million...that means 1/6th of all survivors are still alive...71 years later after the end of the holocaust. I wasnt aware that the Jews were having babies in these concentration camps so you have to believe were are more like 75 years later...The number just makes no sense. Theres no way 1/6th of any group of people will be alive an average life span from now. In order to have 500k still alive there had to be at least...at least 6 million survivors. Even thats pushing it.

SWADIANS CAN SUCK A BUTTER

The thing about pesticides is that if you up the concentration enough and put people in a room with it, it'll slay the people, too.

SWADIA FUCKIN SUCKS

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

time.com/4392413/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivors-remaining/

Fuck, read this article, the group who negotiates with Germany on reparations said there were 500k survivors in 2014...then said in an interview with Time there were 100k in 2015...so 80% of holocaust survivors were wiped out in one year...What the fuck happened then...thats a higher mortality than they had in the holocaust.

THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU GOT ON YOUR SHOULDERS

I think a lot of Jews never made it to the camps. Most were killed on sight in Eastern Europe. Almost all the Jews I know whose family died in Holocaust didn't make it to the camps. I would have to assume only the minority were sent to camps. Look what happened in the Baltics and Ukraine. As soon as the Germans entered cities, most of the Jews were rounded up and most of them killed before even making it to the camps. I'm pretty sure it was the same in Poland. I know one survivor of the camps, and the was a boy at a time. His family was all killed immediately after the Germans came in, and he managed to run away. He eventually was caught and put into the camps. But he was the only survivor in his family. I heard similar stories from the other survivors. So saying most of the Jews died in the camps is most likely bullshit. But the extermination of the Jews did take place.

The Germans did commit a lot of atrocities, that's why the Eastern Front battles were that fierce. The Germans showed no mercy, so the Soviets fought for their lives. If the Germans weren't so blood thirsty, maybe the war would have ended differently, but they were. And that is also the reason they were massively raped by the Soviet Army in the end of the war. The soldiers weren't allowed to straight up kill them on sight, and a lot of soldiers were court martialed and executed for killing the Germans, but the rape wasn't persecuted by the Soviet military courts that had their hands full, so they got massively revenge raped. I actually know a Russian WW2 vet that whenever he hears German language, he wants to kill. His son got married to a German girl. Imagine how he felt. Supposedly after the troops passed the German occupied territories, they really wanted to kill every German they laid their eyes on. It was terrible, they burned villages with people in it, and they used to torture and kill civilians at will.

It happened