Pol wants to put this in gas chamber

>pol wants to put this in gas chamber
What's wrong with you?

nothing wrong with me. you on the other hand seem to heading straight for a gas chamber.

No, she'd be a "special jew" that lives in the basement

Yes, all OLD HAGS should die.
Girls should stop growing between 5 and 12yo

Gas chambers are a humane way to solve overpopulation.

Why do you want her to needlessly suffer?

You do know it's possible to want fuck something and also kill it at the same time, right?

Well she could skip the gas chamber

Letting her jump straight into the oven seems cruel though

Huh, are you a pedophile?

No she would be sent to Israel, people talk shit about how all jews would be gassed but they would just be sent to Israel.

Then if they were cunts we would just turn the place to glass.

Blacks back to Africa
Jews back to Israel
Women back to the kitchen
What do you do with the Abos?

Ask Mila Kunis how her pussy smells.

What abos? They're all dead or live in the desert.

C U T E
U
T
E

>Sup Forums thinks western civilization should survive
What's wrong with us indeed?

>you don't want to send this to the gas chamber
What's wrong with you?

This doesn't look white to you?

Because she's a shapeshifter

What tipped you off? My fantasy of a world without women, just little girls?
Too old

Actually, I want to put THIS in HER gas chamber, if you know what I mean.

I like you

Gross...

Doesn't matter what she looks like. She is part of an ethnic group that is literally hostile to my society. She wants the destruction of my way of life. As a matter of survival, one of us must prevail and the other be defeated.

WRONG!

that's a jew?
damn, I might have to rethink this whole neonazi thing and switch sides.

Good choice.

OP is a disgusting jewess rat. Literally no Jewish woman in history has been good looking. They all smell awful too.

Most people are hostile to poor daughter fucking meth cooking rural white trash

Nope, looks like an old Jew hag.
All women should age down to how they were sometime between 5 and 12yo. If that happened it make the world a much better place and solve so many problems.

Apologize.

U Wot m8?

>Clara and Buffy are Jews
How can they not be God's chosen race?

Western civilization created things that would literally have been considered miraculous just a few centuries ago. The jew is hostile to that. They want to destroy what whites have built. For that, they must be opposed.

Not an argument, Slomo.

I'm not a filthy oven dodger.

>daughter fucking meth cooking
>implying daughter fucking is bad
That's what daughters are for.
>implying conducting commerce is bad

>white women
ugly as fuck
i only bang 10/10 nubian queens who love to hop on the BWC

I want to save her for medical experiments desu.

>Western civilization created things that would literally have been considered miraculous just a few centuries ago. The jew is hostile to that. They want to destroy what whites have built. For that, they must be opposed.
Lol Why would they want that?

i think hollywood women used to be more attractive before the jewish takeover. a lot of these women have masculine faces and overly large features.

Neta-Lee Hershlag was always ugly.

>fivehead
>manjaw

Looks like a more passable Caitlin Jenner.

Disgusting. All of them. Would probably be even more revolting irl. I can automatically sniff out anybody who has kike blood at first glance, have never been wrong. I can just always tell there's something particularly revolting about them.

She has thalidomide arms.

>i think hollywood women used to be more attractive
No, just no. Women are ugly, especially the kind who get into pictures.
Not when she was a loli

Evaluating her vagoo's maximum storage capacity for your cum does not sound like a very scientific experiment to me, desu.

Because they view the West as fundamentally unjust. They correctly point out that our society is imperfect, and rather than acknowledge that it's better than anything else that has ever been tried, they insist that means it is not fit for purpose. But in order to replace what exists, they first have to tear it down.

I, on the other hand, recognize that we have the best way of life out of all those ever attempted in all of human history. I do not think whites should be extincted through population replacement, our governments destroyed by social justice, our ideas sliced apart by political correctness, our people driven into the dirt through social programming. The jew will be stopped, user. Because he is a born nation wrecker.

also elizabeth banks wasn't born jewish

Amber Heard>those kikes

>I am a nice person

I want to test prolonged anime exposure on the uninitiated. Can autism and weebness be induced? Do they accept nazism more readily then? Could it be the cornerstone to turn the world nazi? Is it how I can get a gf?

>cellulite
>dirty butthole

Pass.

(j/k I would wife and impregnate her multiple times)