For those of you who are ethnic/racial mutts, do you identify with one side over the others? If so...

For those of you who are ethnic/racial mutts, do you identify with one side over the others? If so, how did you decide to identify with that side in particular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I identify as a piece of pizza

I identify as American

>RAKE ALL LEAVES

Black hair, white beard, golden eyes, ancient bloodline

>mfw blue eyes are caused by inbreeding

I identify as a pasta...have we met?

1/4 maori
2/4 british
1/4 scottish

i identify with whatever is most socially advantageous :^)

Dad is Black Sea and Volga German, mother is 1/4 Japanese Russian from Siberia.
Tough question indeed

Do you get gibs?

I would try if I lived in new zealand

explain how 1/4 jap?

Maternal great grandfather took a Japanese wife in 1910s

>mfw blue eyes are caused by inbreeding
No
Genetic garbage

Half-white half-Korean. I identify more with my white side. If I tell non-whites this, they chimp out more than whites and say I hate myself.

>living in the US
>expect you to identify as a Korean

I am always very empowered when a white millennial tells me I hate myself and they know what is best for all non-whites.

You identify with one side, although deep down you know you will never be fully accepted. Or you go full turbo-cuck9000 and identify as a hooman been of the world.

>t. German father, Dominican with Asiatic roots mother

Half jap half white.

Mom is fully Americanized, speaks no Japanese. I have a Japanese middle name. But I look more white.

I identify to others as Japanese hapa and since I'm in hawaii it works fine.

We have a massive mix race population.

But I act white. No local kine and the most Japanese shit I do is use chopsticks at ninja sushi. No anime.

I have pale skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. What race am i?

faggotry knows no racial bonds, fampai

i'm white and proud

I'm 1/4 Sicilian, 1/2 French, 1/4 German
I identify as Mediterranean but am most proud of being part Italian

>1/3 chinese
>1/3 american
>1/3 irish

feels good to be white

You resemble Sam Hyde, cunt

Sicilians aren't Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

Yeah whatever

Truth-truth. They don't consider themselves as Italian in the country iteself, but as Roman, Napoletan, Venetian and etc

I identify with my ancestors and their accomplishments more than any one specific ethnic group.

There's a lot my family lineage has done to be proud of, so I just pull from that and try to live to that standard.

is D'Onofrio white?

Mostly scotts Irish and german decent here. I don't self identify as either, as I do not know either language or anything about their cultures other than what can be gleaned from media. Such is the case for most white americans, though there are local Irish, Italian, and German clusters scattered about which have retained at least the culture, if not the pedigree.

Father is of German/English heritage and mother is Philippino/Korean heritage. Folks divorced at young age and grew up with dad. Therefore upbringing was culturally white. Don't fit in either side fully. Awkward to be in between.

Mexican/White(dutch, german mostly). I look more white. I got bullied in my mostly Mexican school by both whites and mexicans for my race. It really confused me as a child. Every single Mexican was in a gang.

I like white people more. I have a love/hate relationship with Mexican people. Out of all the brown races, they have the best work ethic, family values and communities. This goes for most of the over 30 mexican peoples. They work, contribute, start healthy family units. The young people are basically lighter niggers. Either weed smoking idiots(I smoke but I'm productive) or gang members. Really makes me sad what they perpetrated against Trump. Brainless rage monsters smug in self-righteousness. I voted Trump, I think his Wall plan is unrealistic, but in 15 years when the terrorist bombings increase, we will want that fucking wall sooner rather than later.

Also, nearly every Mexican I know understands the nigger problem, except for the blue-pilled ones. I wish Whites/Mexicans could unite and try to fix nigger culture.

Half North European Half Mexican.

I think this racial identity crap is lame. Only losers have to find pride in something outside themselves like a race, nation, or religion. Like you had anything to do with the accomplishments of those other people just because they look like you.

I'm a eugenicist. Cream is cream and shit is shit, irregardless of color. If we had a real eugenics program we would already be walking amongst the starts.

I wonder (((who))) was so successful in delegitimizing eugenics?

>I think this racial identity crap is lame. Only losers have to find pride in something outside themselves like a race, nation, or religion. Like you had anything to do with the accomplishments of those other people just because they look like you
>it sets standards
>provides with ingroup survavil instinct

>I'm eugenicist
>irregardless of colour
Dropped. Race is not just skin colour. Go back to your basement, (((scientist)))

I'm half Anglo, a little less than half Italian, and Scott's Irish. I mostly identify with my Italian and Anglo. Honestly I combine them and take pride in both bloodlines.

Enjoy Spaghetti with new castle brown ale. Also a potatoe just to complete the meal.

>Only losers have to find pride in something outside themselves like a race, nation, or religion.
I think you have an inaccurate understanding of why ethnicity or race is valuable. The only people who make it about pride are, like you said, people with low self-esteem. Mostly it's about community - real community rather than some loose-knit, vague affiliation.

I'm half third-generation Portuguese and have an obviously Portuguese last name, so I do identify with that a little bit. It basically comes down to some of the food I eat and being able to share a sympathetic eye-roll with people who have first or second generation Portuguese family. My mom's side is a European clusterfuck with bits of the entire United Kingdom and some Acadian, so I don't identify with any of that.

Mostly, I just consider myself a fucking leaf.

Mendeleev found a big source of pride just because he was Russian. His quote "nationalism in me so strong, that no scourge of internationalism can ever affect it". He created modern chemistry as we know it no less. Speaking of the low self esteem.

Being intelligent and innovative doesn't mean you have high self-esteem.

Anyway, it wasn't my intention to suggest there isn't a natural and reasonable amount of pride that goes with belonging to an ethnic or racial group. What I was saying is that this is not the only thing it's about, it's really not even chiefly what it's about for me.

I'm full pacific islander but I like to identify myself as a Canadian.

I'm sad I can't fully enjoy listening to scotland the brave knowing I will never be an anglo

Spanish , Italian
Could go either way , i like spanish side a touch more tho, only because they were from northern part of Spain and never where conquered.
Southern Italian ( rekt by the mores)

Mendeleev was arrogant, ferocious and dominant man. I would argue that ethnoracial pride and tribal confidence is only natural and it's just modernity with all its madness and into ruination that tries to purge a healthy instinct away

Australia is a rightful Japanese clay

I'm 60% Anglo. 15% Irish. 11% Eastern European.

I'm decently pleased. Kinda sad I'm not 100% something you know. I still have social retardation and crippling anxiety. I try to be so polite that I'm competitively polite and it ruins everything. I like to think of myself as some British gentleman because it makes me feel like less of a mess inside, but I'm really just some peasant class American with freckles.

>Kinda sad I'm not 100% something you know
You are 100% European nevertheless

White/Injun mix. It's actually pretty high (at least 1/4, possibly more), but I'm so pale you'd never know, and everyone just sees me as white, so I am white.