Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums

Do you guys Donald will finally ban the new opiod thats legal? Drugs are a degenerate scourge.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I need the government to baby sit me, I don't deserve the freedom to use low risk drugs recreationally and neither do others

Stay away from my kratom nigga

Why ban it when it doesn't do jack shit?

A decent blowjob while you have a walnut in your ass is at least as good as kratom.

The problem is its a public health issue, Kratom will eventually lead the user to herion and its almost impossible to get off of.

Look at /r/quittingkratom

damn I thought that was matcha from the catalog thumbnail

>55▶
> (OP)
>damn I thought that was matcha from the catalog thumbnail
Nope, its somthing much more insidious.

It does retard thts why pharma companies are pushing to ban it,
Source me im a pharmacist so i hear sht here n there

Good, natural selection at work.
Anyone who dies as a result of addiction doesn't deserve to be saved, certainly not at the expense of everyone's rights. I use to be a total druggie about 5 years ago. Haven't done anything but drink, use Vicodin/adderall/Xanax for medical purposes maybe once every few months, and take legal supplements/drugs occasionally since then. No drug forces you to keep taking it. It might be hard, but you can quite anything. We shouldn't take things away that can be used to improve quality of life from the masses simply because some people can't handle their shit. Should we ban guns so no one ever suicides with one again?

>pharmacy companies want to ban it
>that means it bad!!!

Wew

Have you ever tried it? I have tried large amounts and small to the same effect, nothing.

Go to community college plz i beg u, u cant seem to comprehend sht or r underage, wht i meant is the drug works which is why pharma com want to ban it

U virgini neet

Nah i was curious about but im always busy so i keep forgetting to order some, its chemical make up is pretty weird too n there are no kegit studies i have found

Kratom is nice
I could definitely see it leading to harder opiates but it also helps people get off
I think heroin should be legal though so my opinion doesn't matter

You're a fucking degenerate.

Because "OMFG ban it" works so well on all the other drugs in the world.

If people want opiods, they will find them and you will not stop them with your prohibition. Would you rather they be using kratom or some tasty Chinese fentanyl?

Kratom has as much effect as a fingerbox.

I don't do it

>will eventually lead user to herion
I'm gonna ignore the spelling mistake and just cut to the chase.
This myth that x drug leads to y drug has been debunked so many times.

why a walnut? acorns are the superior blow job ass-nut

kratom is a shit high for 13 year olds who cares

t. duluid pro

I would much rather for people who want to use Kratom to do it under safe facilities. Maybe we could gather up all of the drug addicts and put them in a camp where they could concentrate...

No he is part of the new world order to get everyone hooked on opiates

Kratom is basically harmless. If you think otherwise you're either stupid or ignorant or both.

Let me put this in terms you'll hopefully understand...

Kratom is to Heroin (or other opioids) what Coffee is to Crack.

Kratom is like a 5 year old kid riding a bicycle on training wheels in a driveway and Heroin is like a Hells Angels member going 150mph on a Harley during a police chase. There is LITERALLY that much of a difference between them.

People who say Kratom should be banned have no idea what they are talking about. Kratom HELPS people. It CAN'T kill you. You CAN'T lethally overdose on it.

Hey guess what... Coffee is a stimulant. Crack is a stimulant. Coffee is addictive. Crack is addictive. You can get withdrawals from coffee. Should coffee be made illegal? It's dangerous like crack right!? R-right!? RIGHT!?

Kratom is addictive sure, but it's not addictive like heroin or other opioids are. It's addictive in a mild manner like plenty of other legal substances. Have you heard of anyone going out and selling their bodies on a street corner to get a Kratom fix or robbing someone at knife-point to get a Kratom fix? No? Oh that's right... because it doesn't happen.

Kratom basically staves off withdrawal symptoms for people who WANT to get off of actually potent opioids. It helps people get over addiction. It has many other benefits as well.

Kratom is extremely mild.

Kys

>plz i beg u
>u cant
>sht or r underage
>wht i meant
>pharma com want
>itU virgini neet

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

You don't need "safe facilities" to use Kratom hahahahahahahahaha.

It's impossible to lethally overdose on. Worst that can happen is you'll vomit once maybe twice if you take too much... like if you take way too much. It literally can NOT kill you. It doesn't even intoxicate you to the point that it would hinder driving ability significantly for fucks sake.

Do we need "safe facilities" for people to consume their coffee and other caffeine products in as well? For fucks sake...

Learn to reality please.

It's like coffee except it's pretty strongly euphoric, which is kind of a dangerous thing

Coffee isn't an opiod

My step dad stopped his extremely heavy drinking with kratom.

The shit works. Fuck anyone who wants to ban it.

Don't put too much blame on the dullards who think kratom is dangerous considering the crazy amount of misinformation that has been spread about it.

Sure, in reality kratom is rather harmless but a lot of people don't know that.

I bought some off the internet when it was still legal. It was ok, nothing special. After a week of doing it I flushed the rest down the toilet and felt queasy for a day or two. Lol at addicts.

Fuck off with the slippery slope bullshit. If people can't handle their shit that's their problem. No reason to take it away from people that can use responsibly.

>almost impossible to get off of.
Like, nigga, just walk away from that shit. You don't need to take it.

It's not even as "strongly euphoric" as codeine is and codeine is one of the most mild opioids there is.

On a scale of 1-10 in terms of euphoric properties, if we would place Heroin at an 8 and something like IV Dilaudid at a 9 or 10 then Kratom would literally be a 2 IF it's the best Kratom ever.

Seriously... you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Kratom will eventually lead the user to herion

yeah Matheson has never been as thrilled about the general opiate use in the USA as he is now,

fucking housewives do junk now, housewives,

WTF America get your shit together and banning Kratom isn't going to help, the only thing that can help is free lethal overdoses of opiates available on a whim

kill these motherfuckers

that will teach them, their orphans can enlist a year early

Kratum is in the coffee family

What!? Anyone who has done something like heroin or oxycodone would laugh in your face for saying kratom is "strongly euphoric". It's pretty fucking mild... over the counter cough syrup in Canada is stronger than kratom ffs.

they should ban coffee, that shit is degenerate as fuck, think of the money we will save cleaning toilets, fucking coffee drinkers always pissing on everything, why can't these scumbags be tidy around the bowl?

It's maddening that people are still such retards about drugs though. People should have become skeptical about the information they hear about drugs ever since that idiotic commercial with the man comparing drug effects on the brain to frying an egg.

just go read reddit/r/quittingkratom
>nb4 'its just reddit'
that is what happens to normies on kratom

That's not dangerous.

Please See first of all.

It makes no difference whatsoever that Kratom is an opioid... it's RADICALLY mild compared to actually potent opioids. It's literally impossible to lethally overdose on for one thing. You can barely get high from it for fucks sake.

If we were to make Kratom illegal all we'd be doing is preventing tons of addicts an easy and safe way to get off potent opioids. Kratom is to Heroin what Coffee is to Crack. They have similar effects but the intensity of those effects are so extremely different that it's utterly ridiculous to compare them.

Kratom is literally nothing, a Red Bull will fuck you up more.

You guy must have gotten shitty kratom, a good dose of kratom is probably like 10-15mg of oxy (with no tolerance to either)
I think you guys are the ones that don't know what you're talking about

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Who gives a shit?
Ban whatever the fuck you want gubmint.
I have bitcoin and I have an internet connection.

Fuck you, the market always wins.
Those losers banned cocaine over 100 years ago, and look how well that turned out. I carry an 8-ball around with me for shits and giggles.

/thread

Isn't it already banned?

/r/quittingkratom is beyond ridiculous. Many people there are extreme drama queens. Lots of those people have never withdrawn from anything serious and as a result actually think Kratom withdrawals are "severe".

Kratom withdrawals are an insignificant spec compared to Heroin or Methadone withdrawals. Unless you're a massive pussy you can work and function just fine during Kratom withdrawals even if you were taking ridiculously large amounts of Kratom for a very long time. People withdrawing from serious Heroin or other opioid habits are basically stuck in bed and can't function.

Just another retarded subreddit... it's insane how stupid normies can be sometimes.

Youre clearly not trying the right kind

>barely get high
No one in this thread knows anything about kratom, holy shit. You can get -BLASTED- off of kratom. The question we should be asking is, why do so many Sup Forums users think it's good that a single government agency has the authority to ban any substance of a whim?

>diluid

Thats dilauded you moron

>Kratom is to Heroin (or other opioids) what Coffee is to Crack.
Fucking saved, I swear only the most incompetent humans can have their lives ruined because of this mild stimulant.

If you take it for a few months the withdrawals fucking blow. Makes it really hard to sit on a bus, sit through class, you feel depressed. I ordered three ounces from terabotanicals for the winter break.

Pretty sure that was a joke about gassing degenerates.

They are afraid of making their own decisions.

WHAT!? You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Seriously... it is a literal physical impossibly to lethally overdose on Kratom alone. Can you say that about Oxy?

If you had pure 7-Hyrdromitragynine or even just pure Mitragynine it could certainly compare to the euphoria of a potent opioid but regular Kratom leaf (finely ground or otherwise) and even Kratom extracts don't compare.

Kratom is a joke compared to Oxycodone in terms of addictiveness, withdrawals, etc.

>Kratom leads to heroin

Topkek

Tyrone isnt a kratom dealer and its cheap and easily accessible on ebay.

Besides, its a fucking meme, doesnt do much at all besides subside opiate cravings and maybe some energy.

>Have chronic illness
>get addicted to opiates
>quit dozens of times
>can't beat withdrawals
>24/7 brain fog, depression
>struggling to keep job
>lose fiance
>want to fucking die.png
>find kratom
>treats withdrawals
>able to continue working
>after 3 months brain returns to normal
>ween off kratom
>withdrawals are fucking nothing
>become redpilled

Ya we should totally ban Kratom and lock it away, trust your doctors goy, we know what's best for you!

Because "degeneracy" in all its forms is the boogieman that hides in the authoritarian right's (i.e. pol's) closet and drug use is a primo example of "degeneracy".

These people actually believe that if they can give the government enough control to forcefully stamp out everything they don't like, then everything will be sunshine and roses.

>If you take it for a few months the withdrawals fucking blow.
Bitch please.
Try withdrawals from booze or benzos if you wanna know the definition of "blow".

Also, as someone who occasionally binges on hardcore stims(meth, a-php, hexen) I have to say the average person complaining about withdrawals and addiction comes off as a complete pantywaist. Addiction isn't too hard to stave off with willpower, and withdrawal is just something you fight with good healthy foods, exercise, supplements, sleep, and again and importantly, willpower.

Drugs are awesome, but idiots have to go and lose their shit on em and ruin a good thing.

Kratom gives me these rock hard shits. It's like squeezing out goat pellets and sometimes they are bloody as hell. I had to douche out my asshole one time because I had not pooped for 4 days on it.

If you have no tolerance whatsoever to any drugs or opioids you can get high on Kratom but it's not getting "blasted" by any means. That's just silly. It's just plain and simply not potent like Oxycodone or Heroin etc are. You can get "blasted" on actually potent opioids but not Kratom, holy fuck dude.

I mean... if someone had never been high on something like Oxy, Heroin, Dilaudid etc and took some Kratom they'd probably THINK they got "blasted" but if they then took some Dilaudid or Heroin they'd realize Kratom is a pathetic nothing in comparison.

A few states banned it. The DEA wanted to ban it but there was a huge public outcry that got a bunch of senators and other politicians to look at the actual science and tons of other evidence and all of them told the DEA to fuck off as a result.

It's still somewhat up in the air as far as to what's going to ultimately happen with banning it but at this point it's still totally legal aside from 4 or 5 states.

Hopefully it stays legal imo... it has literally helped tens of thousands of people get over opioid addictions and it's impossible to lethally overdose on. Make it illegal and there will be more addicts and overdoses.

Glad you're off the juice kid

I'm talking about euphoria, there are many aspects to being high
Kratom has stimulant and opiate effects and has a purer (although milder) euphoric effect compared to other drugs
Oxy is euphoric but it also more of a body high, some people take it to be social etc
If you compare only euphoria it's pretty similar
I know people who prefer kratom to heroin once they get used to it
I'm not saying kratom doesn't have a ceiling to its effect and is not very addictive
I'm saying it has potentially dangerous euphoric effects that no other legal drug has by a longshot

You probably have a dietary issue. Kratom is mildly constipating especially in comparison pharmaceutical grade opioids or Heroin. Did you know that Kratom is full of fiber and antioxidants? It will certainly cause some constipation but it really shouldn't be preventing you from pooping for 4 days.

Eat a fucking salad dude, holy christ.

>'new'

Take smaller doses. If you overdose, you don't get any effects and blow up your tolerance levels. Try different strains as well.

Less is more. Should only take 2-5g for your first dose.

t. drug addict with scoliosis

States rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights states rights.

We only have this thread every hour. Use Google you idiot

How can I order Hydros online? Silk Road is compromised>

>I'm saying it has potentially dangerous euphoric effects that no other legal drug has by a longshot

There's actually tons of legal drugs you can pick up over the counter that will absolutely fuck you up like crazy, but that's besides the point... Shit, in Canada codeine is an over-the-counter medication you can buy everywhere and while it's not otc in America there's still plenty of things that can fuck you up legally. Shit... if you want to talk about legal drugs you can buy online (i.e Phenibut or something) there's even more shit.

Anyways... what exactly is dangerous about the effects of Kratom? Kratom doesn't make you euphoric to the point that your decision making abilities would be significantly hindered. The euphoria of Kratom isn't going to cause you to hurt yourself or others. What is it EXACTLY that's "potentially dangerous" about the euphoric effects of Kratom? It's not going to make you do something stupid, and many people who take it get an energy boost and become more productive in their work or social lives.

I ordered three ounces for the winter break. Is that long enough to get addicted you think?

The federal government does not have the moral imperative to act as the moral police of the nation. If individual states want to legalize or illegalize a drug, then they are within their rights as long as it is allowed by their respective state constitutions.

There's actually a variety of sites on the deep web that have replaced the silk road. Shit... occasionally sites pop up on the surface web that are hosted overseas where you can buy hydros but those sites don't last long.

Do some digging dude...

How do you handle the risk of shipping it to you? Where do you send it?

3 ounces really isn't that much considering the starting dose for someone with NO tolerance is 2-5 grams. If you were to kratom 2-3+ times per day for a few weeks and then stopped cold turkey you would have some VERY mild withdrawal symptoms.

If you were taking like an entire ounce or more per day for a longggggggg period of time and then suddenly stopped it'd feel like you had a moderate to bad cold and you wouldn't be happy but taking 3 ounces over winter break? No... you'll be fine haha. Hell... you probably won't even get ANY noticeable withdrawals from 3 ounces over a winter break ffs.

I stopped drinking 5 weeks ago, as well as Xanax, cocaine and occasional heroin. I bought 2 ounces of this shit two weeks ago. The most I've taken is 2 grams and it did next to near nothing. Should I need to take more to feel anything?

>Drugs are a degenerate scourge
Not an argument. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.

I will probably end up taking ten grams a day.

Do you not know what euphoria means

Euphoria is the happy/feel good/completely content feeling, i.e the feeling that makes people irrationally want drugs
Phenibut has no euphoric effect. There are legal drugs that have intoxicant/disassociate effects but not euphoric

The only legal drug that has any euphoric effect is nicotine
Kratom is like a stronger nicotine or, more similarly a weaker tramadol

Euphoria without intoxication, if you're taking drugs for intoxicating effects which most rookies (and it honestly sounds like you) do, then you'll get nothing out of kratom

Depends on the quality of Kratom and what strain works for you. In your situation you probably need a good Red Vein Strain and probably start with 5 grams. You said you messed around with Heroin occasionally which might be why 2 grams of Kratom isn't doing anything for you. It's not harmful to attempt to increase your dose by a couple grams at a time, just don't overdo it and go from 2 grams to 10-15 grams or something as you might end up puking. I'd say try 5 grams and go from there.

Remember, when it comes to kratom everyone is different in terms of which type of strains they like and which work. You might hate white strains and love reds.

Really shouldn't be a problem. 3 ounces is pretty damn unlikely to give you any problems. However... please keep in mind if you have no tolerance do NOT take 10 grams at once your first time as you'll probably vomit. Start with 2-5 grams and determine how much you want to do from there.

I send it right to my house.
As for risk, I never order enough for it to be worth the 5-0's time. I've had one order get yanked at customs. Also, I prefer international sellers over domestic. Granted international has to go through ICE, but there's less a risk of it being a domestic 5-0 trap.

And finally, jail doesn't rustle me. It's minor possession at best if I'm caught. A night in county and a court date. If I ever do get caught I'm refusing rehab. I'm not addicted to anything but internet and I'm not listening to those assholes tell me their opinions about drug use, considering my extensive chemistry background(with pharmacology training therein).

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/
Enjoy yourself. PS - Use LocalBitcoins to get btc. Very little red tape involved there.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK
NOW

>Heroin
>harm to others

How?

I've taken it for years, but last time I ordered like 300g and once it was up I did have withdrawal. I am sensitive to it. I usually take ten grams over the course of the day. I know one big dose is best, I usually do like 5 or 6 grams and have some later.

u better stfu piece of shitg

>I'm saying it has potentially dangerous euphoric effects that no other legal drug has by a longshot

What the fuck does this even mean? You either don't know what euphoric means or don't know what dangerous means. Possibly both.

drugs are good end of discussion

Acorn is a gateway ass-nut.

Phenibut gives many MANY people euphoria. Take a potent Amino Acid Form Phenibut at 99.9% purity at a decent dose and you'll see what I mean. It makes you feel pretty fucking "happy/feel good/completely content" according to thousands upon thousands of people who have taken it.

Kratom isn't addictive in the same sense that Nicotine or a strong opioid (i.e Heroin or Oxycodone) is. It's euphoric properties are just simply not going to cause the average person to become a raging addict. Certain people with weak personalities, poor will, and who all around have an addictive personality anyways then they might encounter an issue but as far as the majority of people go... no fucking way.

Generally, Kratom will make people feel more energetic and productive if taken at proper doses. If taken in high doses it can be more sedating but not to the point of "nodding out" like on stronger opioids.

Basically... if the euphoria from kratom is going to cause someone to behave "irrationally" they have bigger problems... MUCH bigger problems than having access to Kratom.

People who are addicted to Heroin or other opioids will literally commit crimes (and often violent ones) in order to get their fix on a literal daily basis. No one is committing crimes to get Kratom... it's just not THAT addictive and the euphoria it causes is just not THAT significant.

How is kratom for working out?

Heavy alky here. Can this shit help get off the b.s. without hospital-level dt's?

3 ounces is really just not enough to cause significant withdrawals any way that you look at it however if you are worried about just taper to a low dose before you stop using it. Like go from your 10 grams daily to 8 then to 6 and so on until you're at 2 and then regardless any withdrawals you would potentially experience will be outrageously minimal and nothing to worry about.

Disrupting families, accidents caused by intoxication that harm others, crimes committed to get dope money.
Basically shit caused because people act irresponsible because no one teaches harm reduction techniques and because the shit is illegal.

Opioids are pretty boring and shitty drugs as well IMO.
Yeah there's massive euphoria, but it's so empty and useless. What's the fun in euphoria if you're not getting more out of it?
Like with meth, there's also euphoria(a-php as well HOLY SHIT!), but the euphoria comes with enhanced brain activity, and thus when I get spun I'm able to actually use the euphoric features of the drug to learn, gain experience, and actually have a blast(until the end of the 3rd day when shit goes into crazyland WOOOOO).
But even stim psychosis has some usefulness I've found. It allows my thinking to go into realms that are otherwise not possible which basically changes my brain from a Windows system to a hardcore Linux distro.

Kratom helped get off opoiates

It's actually fairly decent for lifting honestly. This is providing you don't overdo it on the dosage though. At a proper dose Kratom will give you a decent energy boost and is also a performance enhancer as you'll find you can deal with "the burn" more readily and your endurance will be increased. Now, while that may sound great please keep in mind it's not going to make you a super beast and it's not even remotely close to a steroid level performance enhancer etc. It does help somewhat though.

If you overdo your dose you'll get a more sedating effect and that's obviously not good for working out.

I have a friend who's a personal trainer and he takes a fuck ton of supplements and shit before and after working out and he general takes 4-5 grams of a white or green kratom strain before exercise. He says it's particularly helpful for cardio especially distance running.

Kratom will also help you deal with soreness after an intense workout.

Cool, let's ban alcohol, too!

3 scoops of opioids a day!

Ok let me put it this way, phenibut works on GABA receptors kratom works on opiod receptors
It is unlike any legal drug except nicotine that can cause a feeling of psychological dependence
It changes the brain and the "reward system"

I'm the one who said heroin should be legal btw