Do we really need women to be happy, Sup Forums?

Do we really need women to be happy, Sup Forums?

After modern feminism I think there is no reason to look down another single males.

>After modern feminism I think there is no reason to look down another single males.

Why haven't those single males led modern feminists away from their destructive ideology? Because they are weak. Weak men cause feminism.

>always the man's fault

Women don't have agency. If you aren't happy with the women in your life, it is indeed your fault.

I don't know. Do you?

You are talking like this guy on the left.

He is a huge homo.

Or we can blame men like you two.

>Women don't have agency.
This is a more interesting assertion than OP's question, imho. Are you arguing that women are enslaved by their emotions, and therefore any appearance of agency is in fact just their reaction to their hormonal imbalance of the now. If so many men would fall into the same category, though not nearly as many as women.

> Do we really need women to be happy
No
But, we need them to build a strong society

Women are basically uncivilized. They don't have the capacity to plan ahead. It is the responsibility of a man to domesticate them, and the failure of a man to let them run loose like wild animals. That is why it's misleading to shout "slut" and truthful to shout "cuck."

Own women. Use them. Don't defer to them, and above all, don't put the witch in charge.

Keep the thread alive, have to put the kids to bed.

I think women may be aware of this on some level. After all, the "alpha" female of modern society is the independent woman, this is the main charecter type of all "positive" female hollywood characters, and who women wish they where. Characters like Katniss Everdeen from hunger games, or the Star Wars mary sue, are idealized examples for women because they are independent. Not just capable of taking care of themselves, but also capable of getting men to willingly be led by them, to even "own" the men in those movies, that's a dom female sex fantasy.

The inverse is also true, fifty shades of grey is scene as intensely erotic for women because its about a woman abandoning all pretense of agency and submitting to a man's leadership. Though far more women find fifty shades submissiveness to be more erotic than Star Wars female role.

You don't "need" women to be happy; however, there are a lot of people who are happy being in relationships -- in fact, the majority of people are this way.

It's not wrong, but if you can't be happy by yourself, you're in poor company.

Because I have sisters and a mother and it's important to me that they're enjoying life.

As I would prefer other people with strong families felt.

You're brazilian, you should just become the girl...a t-girl.

I think you're right, and its not a simple as this, but I've never dated a girl who didn't like to be dominated in bed.

Women don't ever know what they want. They're fun to play with but dangerous to build a life around. It's a shame we need them to breed.

yes it is. It's always our fault, since women don't even know whats best for them, or what they really want, so any fuck ups that happen are because we did something wrong

>Are you arguing that women are enslaved by their emotions, and therefore any appearance of agency is in fact just their reaction to their hormonal imbalance of the now. If so many men would fall into the same category, though not nearly as many as women.

There are many factors that lead to this psychology, mostly from our evolution as a species. The long and short of it is that there are many good reasons, from a survival standpoint, for a woman to favor an assertive man. It's not about emotions and hormones so much as why those emotions and hormones exist in the first place.

And yes, many men act without agency. However, those are nearly universally coterminous with the subset of men who are unhappy with the relationships (or lack thereof) in their life. If I could point to one fatal flaw in our society, it's a relationship between a dominant, assertive female and a passive male. Neither one is well-suited for their role, yet only one can make the switch.

I should stop here to say that anyone who's fapping to this concept needs to fuck off. It's not about sex.

>I think women may be aware of this on some level. After all, the "alpha" female of modern society is the independent woman, this is the main charecter type of all "positive" female hollywood characters, and who women wish they where. Characters like Katniss Everdeen from hunger games, or the Star Wars mary sue, are idealized examples for women because they are independent.

I don't think they are aware, but I think their subconscious points them in that direction. It's interesting to note that most women who play the part of alpha male are deeply unhappy either with the process or the outcome of their actions.

Another point of interest: while Katniss and the Star Wars girl, whatever her name was, had backstories that portrayed them as fiercely independent, almost none of their actions on-screen reinforced this trait. Very curious.

a fucking leaf

That's because star wars is jew propaganda with shit writing and mary sue protags

they are only happy if men are unhappy

You just need to be a strong person who doesn't put up with their bullshit and you'll be fine.

These are fucking great. Keep the coming. It's a shame that the feminists and traditionalists of the internet teamed up to force these things off the internet. These comics are a perfect representation of these internet people.