Why don't girls browse Sup Forums?

How can we make this forum female friendly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop asking for tits and start asking for commitment.

elaborate leaf

Dick pics?

But there are girls on Sup Forums, they just aren't dumb enough to advertise that fact.

Tits or GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Why would a woman like that even be involved with those discussions back then? Was she just doing it because Chad wasn't texting her back that week?

Thinkin ain't easy.

nah, now post em'

How about don't. The free trade of thoughts and ideas is only corrupted by tying it to an identity.

That's the main reason most women cannot function anonymously. They spend their entire lives flaunting around a pussy and tits, being set on a pedestal like a goddess. Those that discover Sup Forums fail to attain the capacity of actually using their minds for objective, intellectual discourse and reason. This environment is hostile to their very way of life.

There are a handful of super hot women who are regulars on Sup Forums.

Most are crazy. The non-crazies tend to be either bored housewives or girls who had fucked up life experiences that made them interested in the red-pill.

How can you claim this place has a free trade of thoughts and ideas if it lacks a female perspective user? Also not all women are retarded

How do you even know that?

Tits or...

bored housewife

They do, they just don't fucking make a post about it or make it a point to include it in whatever they're saying

we are far below the female average and I bet Sup Forums is even lower than that.

>female perspective
If a perspective must be tied to identity, rather than explained through rational thoughts and ideas, it has no place being discussed in the first place because it's simply delusional.

shes so purty anyone got moar pics

They do, but unlike whores they don't flaunt the fact they have vaginas and just lurk or contribute like everyone else

I know the crazies because they post selfies here.

The non-crazies (who would never post a selfie here, or even admit to being female on Sup Forums) are girls I know IRL. One is a buddy's wife; one is my sister; one is a girl I met at a summer internship.

>making Sup Forums female friendly
This kills the Sup Forums

> If a perspective must be tied to identity, rather than explained through rational thoughts and ideas, it has no place being discussed in the first place because it's simply delusional

Nigger 50% of the content here is a purely emotional reaction of white males in response to being replaced demographically.

Because gamregate was a legitimate issue to anyone who gave a flying fuck about games

My gf is pretty hot and she's the one who introduced me to pol.

She's had a fucked up life, which I guess helped red pill her from an early age. She's also kinda nutso but she was even more redpilled than I was. She was pro gamer gate and all that stuff.

>female friendly Sup Forums
they demanded equality so no safe-spaces here...

Sup Forums is all about 1 nasty truth rather than 1000 beautiful lies most of normies were spoon-fed on a daily basis while World around them "burns".

I am a cute girl with grey eyes, pale skin, tall height and feminine gracefulness
I also have a very feminine penis at that, but I know you don't mind.

Fuck off leaf they're worthless scum with no original thought in their heads them being here would just drag Sup Forums further down

>A FUCKING LEAF

Well, firstly, don't care about being friendly to women. Women don't make decisions based on whether a place is friendly.

Be dominant. Make sure women arriving at Sup Forums know their place, and do not budge for them. Be firm in your interests, and put yourself first, and the woman second (or third, fourth, etc)

I didn't doubt that, but almost all women who browse Sup Forums are autistic sluts. The "super hot women" just have no access to Chad, so they come here and post and attention whore for a while, then they leave when Chad is available again.

I can never be sure of who I'm talking to on here, but I have had some good genuine conversations with "women" here, but I can't be fucking sure who they are. But I assume that the "women" I talked to were the more homely types.

This does not surprise me at all.

I can count on one hand the number of genuinely intellectually curious redpill girls I know, and every one of them had a super fucked up life.

>women
>caring about games
Guarantee she was only interested in being an attention whore on the pro gg side.

fallacy of many questions

Most. But some are genuinely just interested in the redpill stuff and have no other outlet for it.

No claiming these girls are common, but they exist.

women in general spend their time differently than men. In this day and age, it's much more common for men to have dilapidated social lives. Women have stronger urges to stay social and they'll use facebook, texting, instagram, or good old fashion socialization to satisfy those needs instead of going on Sup Forums to discuss controversial topics and make pepe memes

>emotional reaction
But there's a logical reason for not wanting your genetic identity to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Emotional reactions are inevitable AFTER sorting through issues with rational thought.

I'm just concerned that women who would like it here don't even know this place exists. Maybe we can advertise where do women usually gather on the internet?

Many do, it's just most of them don't feel the need to say "IM A GIRL BTW LOL" for attention.

Don't bother.

Where do you find women? Tumblr and Facebook. Possibly also twitter, instagram, snapchat.

You invite women, you invite normies. And while I know redpilling normies is well and good and all, it'll just end up being a waste of effort.

There a small percentage of females , like 10% - 15% but there is.

The same logic applies to VG and others related nerd stuffs.

user is a fucking retarded lonely dumb ass virgin.

Breaking fucking news, girls do exist here. Like someone else said in here, just the whores post their pictures.

Do you post your picture OP? No? You stupid fuck, so why should I?

I don't give a fuck if this place has two women or two million. It's supposed to be fucking ANONYMOUS.

Women don't need to go on Sup Forums

They have their containment boards: /adv/ and /ck/.

It's the men that need to learn how to embroider their message with """"female-friendly"""" connotations and word-use when passing down the redpill deep into your babes throat.

Women are natural followers so they'll go with whatever Chad has to say, but you need to first become "Chad" before giving her the pill. Then undo all the liberal brainwash with your amazing sociopathic talents and catering word choice. Internet text and funny meme frogs CANNOT convey a message to women the same way it does to us. Only the deep bassey voice of a man can persuade her to think otherwise, especially when it goes against a large part of society.

Because there are no girls on the Internet.

Why do you keep making shitty slide threads you stupid faggot?

I know quite a few IRL people who are aware of Sup Forums a few other's aren't fully "red-pilled" but know enough shit that's close to us like Milo and gamergate faggotry or at least Breitbart and Rebelmedia

I think many men especially in the 18-30 age cohort share our outlook on life and we succeeded in red-pilling them to some extent, the ones that aren't are redeemable SJW's who women hate anyway.

but now we're stuck with a retarded population of women who aren't red-pilled and we should work on that. I think it would be a lot easier if we convert a sizeable population of women that can go on to make their own memes and red-pill the larger pool of women out there

I've seen threads like this before with like 10 girls posting so there are definitely some

I agree, the way I imagine Sup Forums has mostly spread is through males showing their friends the site.

some of us do, just don't make ourselves known because we instantly get
>tits or gtfo

we're here you faggot leaf we just don't say so because we immediately get called a slut or asked to show our tits so whats the point? It's like being a tripfag or a swede, it adds nothing to the conversation to advertise yourself as such.

checked btw

Because all women vote for the left and vote for open immigration. Most women will continue to support open immigration even after they get raped and beaten.

It's why Europe is lost as long as women can vote. You can argue until you're blue in the face why losing your culture is bad, why racemixing is bad, why open immigration endangers you and your people, it doesn't matter. They will support open immigration and they will support the leftists.

Even women here that frequent Sup Forums for years will easily revert to a SJW if their boyfriend told them to. And all women will date interracially.

I gurantee you that the most ardent Christian Aryan Sup Forumsack woman here would be a hijab wearing Muslim submissive 4th wife in a harem if the right guy came along.

The point is women don't care about culture, they don't care about civilization, they don't care about any of that. All they care about is being dominated and having kids. The race and culture and religion doesn't matter.

i get on here with my gf sometimes and she laughs at all the pictures. it's only when you fucks make BLACKED threads that i have to be cautious

>girl
>she

That's 2 out of 31. Not good enough we need to bring up the gender ratio.

>Implying women exist

Show me proof that all women are not just Guy Fieri in a meat suit trying to peg your boy hole when you lower your guard.

That's what I thought.

If we make this board female friendly that means they win and if they win that means we lose and if we lose it makes us cucks and if we're cucks then that means niggers get the girls we got by making this board female friendly.

Show us your tits slut

Nah, my gf plays vidya more than I do. Never flaunts her gender. No one knows she's one unless she tells them. I've seen her cry her ass off because she wants get better at aiming and can't.

Idk if that isn't caring then idk what is.

She was pretty redpilled even before she found Sup Forums and that's a lot to do with how her mother raised her. (Even though she's gone through a lot, her mother is an actual mother and taught her not to be dumb, not use men for money, to focus on her smarts not her looks etc) Plus her experiences and what not. Not to mention, she's just genuinely smart.

It seems though, that the more redpilled a women is, the more she's gone through. Unlike men, who are just seemingly naturally redpilled for the most part.

we dont care about women here, emotions are for liberals

>tfw you know he's right

Marry her, bro.

AHAHAHA
>There's no pink vagina symbol when a woman posts therefore none of the posters are female

Slut
Tits or gtfo

>Why don't girls browse Sup Forums?
Don't try to find the answer. Oy vey shut it down. The goyim will know the true nature of women shut it down!

>Unlike men, who are just seemingly naturally redpilled for the most part.

I literally know zero redpilled men. I have had to be the one to dish out the red pill to all of them.

Wait, there's this one mexican dude who was a friend's roommate for a bit. He was a Sup Forumslack but that's one and only one in my entire life.

You don't. It's a trap, just like this post. - a female

kek'd and check'd

My wife browses Sup Forums

It is an important part of our day where the zeitgeist is challenged by the important thinkers of our time.

YOU

THE CHINK THAT BASHED SEATTLE

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET?

implying girls actually get on the internet

>But there's a logical reason for not wanting your genetic identity to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Please, do tell faggot

There are no girls on the internet.

I most likely will, she's fucking crazy but I love her.
Alright, let me rephrase that. Guys seemed more inclined to believe redpills than women. Women just tend to get hysterical and not even bother listening.

Just don't say you're a female unless it's relevant. I've just learned to let people call me a fag like when the conversation is about sex issues, it's kinda funny actually. But really everyone knows that nobody really knows the sex of the person posting.

If anyone is curious, I'm actually a 350 lb hermaphrodite.

Didn't you know? There are no girls on the internet.

>My wife browses Sup Forums
What about her son ?

boypussi or gtfo

That's a very pretty pepe you have there, mind if I steal it?

Seattle is a pozzed shithole on par with San Francisco and Toronto

traditionalism is the most female-friendly ideology, as it sees women for what they are and aims to support them in their natural role
problem is, most women are too stupid to realise that so they choose feminism or so-called equality

Femanon here I just dont say i'm a girl or people say tits or gtfo

I know for a fact that Anzu started lurking here after someone mentioned Sup Forums on her facebook

tits are boring, post hair instead

Every single one of our cities, barring San Francisco, is still better than anything in the soulless wasteland of the PRC. This chink needs to learn its place.

Redpill me on gamergate

I never took an interest and read 1 article on VICE and thought it was retarded.

tits or gtfo

there are a few here

I posted pic related in an earlier thread about redpilled profession and some milf fucker got mad when I wouldn't post tits.
I only post my gender when it's relevant to something.

Id scrape my nuts through a field of glass shards to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Atlanta, Detroit, and Chicago would like to speak with you.

Yeah, which is why women don't belong being politically active. They should just do typically female jobs and stay home.

no girls on the internet faggot, learn the rules.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Nice implants, whore

Nice, post hooves

Ur ok cuntanon.

I now want a bag made from tanned cows utters. I will bring it to the store to signal how virtuous I am in not using plastic bags.

They are fake you dumbass

Exactly. Sometimes, if it's relevant I'll just beat them to it. For example:

I prefer uncircumcised
>and b4 fag
I'm a woman
>And b4 tits or GTFO
Nope not taking that bait

Lauren Southern posts here