Sister converting to Islam for marriage

Hey Sup Forums so my sister has had this boyfriend from Lebanon, born in New York so very westernized and hes a nice dude cant even tell hes muslim. My sister calls me the other night and tells me that she wants to marry him since it's been so long they were together and he's a good guy etc etc. The problem is his parents are hardcore Muslim and want my sister to convert before they marry. According to her the bf knows she would only convert for the blessing for his parents and no other reason. My sister asked me if she should tell our mom who is as red pilled about Muslims as you can get and I told her not a good idea. But what I would like to know from Sup Forums Is what if the parents find out she's bullshiting, would they attempt to kill my sister? This whole ordeal has me confused and scared for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

zawaj.com/askbilqis/am-i-a-wife-or-prostitute/
hrw.org/news/2015/01/19/lebanon-laws-discriminate-against-women
google.com/search?q=triangle logo
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
youtube.com/watch?v=9dwr5SEV1L4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honor kill her

/Thread

fuck your sister

>my sister has had this boyfriend from Lebanon
Why have you not disowned/killed the whore?

Hod fucking damn,I cant imagine being in your situation. I would be torn between killing the boyfriend, or begging on my knees for my sister not to do this.
What makes those fucking Muslim parents think they have the right to bring a white girl (wait are you white OP? If not it doesnt matter then I guess) into their cancerous way of life. Its about power. They want to own a white girl. Have one convert for them.

Again, if youre not white then actually I couldnt ccare less, nothing of value lost

>find out she's bullshitting

if she recites the proclamation of faith thing then it's no bullshit in their eyes. And by all accounts she would officially be muslim at that point

That's what she told me that she has to do that faith thing I'm front of the parents. Also she getting married with a shake? Is that a Muslim thing?

I am white and desu he looks white as fuck buy the parents are the problem, my mom already hates them and would murder them if they touched my sister.

Disown her. If she wants to be a Muslim, treat her like Muslims treat their own apostates.

I don't know exactly how I would react but seeing that I'm a Christian, if my daughter converted to Islam just for some fucking guy I would probably never speak to her again. Your religion is not just your faith, it's your family, your community. It would be like your son telling you he wants to be someone else's son. Fine, go do it, but don't expect me to still act like your father.

Kill here and your entire family, you guys have bad genes

If she wants to be sold to ISIS or get beaten systematically, she can go ahead.

>That's what she told me that she has to do that faith thing I'm front of the parents. Also she getting married with a shake? Is that a Muslim thing?

Then yeah she would be a muslim. I imagine they might could tell she's bullshitting. I mean will she be praying 5 times a day starting at that point? She might have to memorize the main prayer, the surah al fatihah (first verse in quran)

A sheik? like an imam? I don't really know much about the ceremony in lebanon, just google it

This.

OP, even if the guy "doesn't seem like a Muslim," I guarantee you he will be once they're married. Families are much, MUCH more involved in the lives of their daughter-in-laws than most Westerners. He might not act "very Muslim now," but two years into the marriage those hags will keep nagging him about taking her to mosque, and wearing shit to cover up her face, etc. Next thing you know she has to listen to every command he says and stay home all day.

So if you want your sister to be abused not only by her husband but her husband's family for the rest of her life, let her do it. If not, try to stop her.

/thread

Fuck your slut traitor sister to the grave m8, fukn useless cunt

why is your sister on the verge of marrying a moor? somewhere along the line you and your parents fucked up as a family to let her scheme progress this far

Islam puts women in their place encourage her to convert

I don't get it. Men can marry non muslims. Just tell her not to convert and if his parents get mad then elope.

Hey fucko

Im arab. All the talk about blessings is bullshit. Once converted she will treated like a dog in marriage or flown to the Middle East to become a prostitue. This happens all the time use google retard.

White people are hopeless...

>it's just for marriage!

Until they want to see their grandchildren and they see she doesn't wear hijab outside the house. Or until she goes to visit them and gets accosted by religious police/courts for not practicing.

She has to make the decision for herself. If she fakes it, there will likely be consequences. Why can't she be happy with the boyfriend without converting/marrying? Why is it her prerogative to abandon her upbringing for him?

Women in islamic society are treaty as literal garbage and it will not end with one little white lie.

Yes. When you get married you need an imam and to witnesses to view the contract.

I don't know about arabs but my dad is Persian and my mom is white. My family (aside from me) is fine.

Tell her she should only convert if she follows Islamic ideals, otherwise she's selling out her personal beliefs and should be ashamed of herself.

Then direct her to an appropriate website with more information about Islam

Yeah thats my biggest concern. I honestly trust the bf more than any muslim I know. The parents are the biggest problem. But the question is he more loyal to her or them

The First Text on Islam is Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. Coughlin also has lectures on YouTube.

zawaj.com/askbilqis/am-i-a-wife-or-prostitute/

At the very, very least make she sure understands she must never go to Lebanon (or any islamic rule country) under any circumstances if she is only faking being a muslim.

hrw.org/news/2015/01/19/lebanon-laws-discriminate-against-women

Religious laws there are very confusing, strict, and draconian in punishment- BUT it's only if you are muslim. That is to say, she saying she is a muslim makes her adherent to such rules and all must be followed under threat of punishment.

>mom burned coal
>cousin burned coal
>sister burned coal
>same sister married a beaner

What do, Sup Forums?

Fuck her yourself and kill her b/f it is the only way user

Them. It's not even a question. He will absolutely, 100% cave in to his family long before he caves into her wills and desires.

My leaf friend, his parents will have her wearing a hijab and basically being on house arrest within 3 years

Have fun getting honor killed in the middle of the night by some foreign relative who heard the news and suddenly remembered his daughter was promised to him etc.

Seriously, dont let your sis marry a homicidal subhuman.

Loyal to:

>his family and faith that has been taught to him his entire life
>a girl

Jesus Christ I can't believe how Bluepilled New worlders are about Islam. Islam is C A N C E R.

I don't understand how you can still call that woman your sister or that your parents are still talking to her. If my sister would have a muslim or even non-muslim Arab boyfriend we would disown her. Luckily my sister is just as racist as me so no problem there.

don't burn coal

and teach your kids to call them all coal burners

May Christ be with us though our church and our people be not.

convert yourself and behead the couple at the altar for lying to allah

>WHOA TRINAGLES

aren't triangles like super common in symbolism? a pizza is round, but the slice is kind of like an acute triangle, and holy shit what does it mean Sup Forums?

>re-interpretation
aka a complete fucking 180 degree turn of the actual quote.

It means you didn't study fractions hard enough in school, Jimmy.

There is nothing wrong with a Muslim man marrying a Christian woman in Islam. Let her remain Christian but tell the guy's family that she will allow the kids to be raised muslim. It is better than them vowing to honor kill her should she revert to Christianity later.

t. Ex-muslim.

He's gonna rage and kill her at some point.

Screen shot this post and show your parents after.

>google.com/search?q=triangle logo
>all dees child molesting elites

congratulations your a tinfoil retard

>you're*

Looks like you didn't study grammar hard enough in school either, Jimmy.

I'd personally ostracize anyone who converted to Islam. I might bet physically violent with them. Not really worth it though.

>But the question is he more loyal to her or them

I don't know. Who's converting?

I feel no sympathy. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Fpbp

LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND

RULES OF NATURE

Aren't muslim men allowed to marry muslim, christian and jewish girls? Just get her to become christian, say the kids will be muslim but don't do shit unless the grandparents are visiting

ARABIZED

Disown that fucking stupid bitch

>from Lebanon, born in New York so very westernized and hes a nice dude

Tell her that her soul is worth more than Arab cock and that she will never see heaven if she submits to Islam and will be damned to hell.

>from Lebanon, born in New York

BECAUSE THE MAN CONTROLS THE WOMAN. THAT'S WHY IT'S ALLOWED ONE WAY BUT NOT THE OTHER.

Its a redpill relgion and hes good guy. Would u rather she slut around as born again virgin.
Christian jew girls dont need to convert as long as kids are muzzy

I can't even imagine letting it get this far. You are literally letting your sister fuck the enemy. If you aren't man enough to save your family (which you clearly fucking aren't you goddamn leaf), then the only solution is to kill them both and then yourself you disgusting white coward.

>CONVERTED

Let her convert, but into Shia Islam!
Back off and grab your pop corn

fpbp

>he looks white as fuck

Doesn't matter. Muslim = Non-White

It's not only about looks.

I'm gonna post this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Convert to Islam too and have a wedding with two women right after her's.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=9dwr5SEV1L4

here is a prime example of what will happen to your sister.

Send her this video

You are pathetic. Your sister is an idiot but she's a woman but that's to be expected. You however, are male and should know better. This is a muslim trick. Do not under any circumstances allow her to marry this fucker. He should change his religion, not convert her, no matter how much he claims it's a lie. He is a liar. He will murder her and take the exploding baby with him to explode another day.

Lebs are secular party boys. In practice they like catbolica. Whats wrong with it. Would u want ur sister to slut around