Just a Reminder that Fake News Could Have Been Stopped with Hate Speech Legislation

If the United States decided to fucking follow the civilized world and pass some fucking hate speech laws this fake news wouldn't be an issue because hate speech legislation can prevent that from spreading. Why do Americans always do this and they don't follow the civilized world I mean it scares me it really does it scares me that fascism is coming back because America cares more about their fucking 200 year old constitution than progress and actually creating a civilized society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off leaf

Fuck you faggot leaf

What the hell does that even mean?

It means fuck off leaf

What is hate speech?

It's called homosexual not that disgusting word you used

Nice try Justin

The Southern Poverty Law Center has a description of it. They update it when new hateful things come out.

(((Hate speech))). Fuck off faggot Jew leaf.

>unpopular speech should be banned

kek

>leaf

>the definition of a phrase is continually updated
>implying the legislation will ever stop "re-categorizing" speech as "hate speech"

A biased racist organisation is the authority on what hate speech is.

Moderated speech is the antithesis to free speech, you stupid fucking leaf.

I trust that the universe will deal with you and your ilk in due course.

Globalism will die.

what has canada ever accomplished

Let's ban speech like literal fucking King goerge. Is that a voice I hear?!? FUCKING BAN IT

LOL no look at the Charter of Rights and Freedoms non-white people born in Canada are still CANADIANS

What does that mean?

No actually, HATE SPEECH should be banned

It's not racist it's against racism boy you are dumb.

It needs to be re-categorized because new hateful things keep being said like "grab her by the pussy"

It means you're a kike and stick your penis in male asshole to copulate, SJW kike hahah.

Its against racism... Unless you're white.

No, Canada has hate speech laws and we have free speech. It's called "reasonable limits" and is the foundation of Canadian freedom.

Globalism is the future, ultra-nationalism will fall. Think about it. We went from tribalism to feudal kingdoms to nations to international unions to a one world united! It's beautfiul!

We are the birthplace of homosexual acceptance in "white" countries. Other cultures accepted it first like the Greeks but that's because unlike popular belief Western culture is not superior.

This guy is just trolling kek. Fuck off with your shit m8. It's b8

The only Public speech that should be banned is yours ya fuckig Canuck. "My professor says I need to be offended he also says it's ok to feel manly while taking 300000 Arab cocks in my orifices"

I have Jewish ancestry but I'm certainly not Jewish. Besides there is nothing wrong with being Jewish

You can't be racist against whites since whites have all the power in our society

That's hateful itself!

No speech should be banned cucks just have to deal with losing election

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

ya agreed OP. These racists are losers and this board shouldn't exist. They're ruining innocent peoples lives by spreading lies and slander. Fuck these idiots and their fake news. We need to be civilized, we need to be diverse, and information needs to be correct for people to see. END FAKE NEWS.

Probably not Jews are great and I eat Arabs for brekfast. Yum! After we finish wiping out the Middle East then we can reeducate the kikes and sand niggers to march into the oceans.

>No, Canada has hate speech laws and we have free speech.
Your a deluded country.

If the government has any power in any shape or form to dictate what people say it's not free speech. You are naive.

You're afraid fascism is coming back, but you don't think silencing speech is fascism.

I knew the flag before I even looked.

The only hate related feelings are for you and your pickled brain. "Omg truth has no care for my feelings, BAN TRUTH SPEECH !!!"

Time for the rake.

Nigger kike bastard fuck beaner sandnigger camel jockey raping muhhamed in the asshole with little Anne Frank jerking him off into a cup that is filled with bacon and beer drink up bitch!

People like you make me sick.

Fuck you.

Fuck off kike

THIS! Fake news should be punishable with life in prison! I hate fake news so much. Racism is considered a mental illness in Canada it should be a serious crime.

Yeah we have free speech, there is a difference between free speech and hate speech. In fact banning hate-speech makes free speech even freer since people can say things like "I'm a homosexual" without being bullied by the far right

Silencing freedom of speech is fascism, silencing hate speech isn't. There is a difference ok? Hate speech is like hating on minorities and shit fascism is like banning blacks

Hate speech isn't truth though.

You make me sick racist.

>Yeah we have free speech
Sorry but you really don't.

Moderated speech is the Anti-thesis to free speech.

>without being bullied by the far right
You mean people who disagree with you? Again, your country does not have free speech.

You are too naive to see that they will continue this up until you can't even criticize your own governments actions.

Our fist amendment was directly put in place to stop assholes like you.

>because America cares more about their fucking 200 year old constitution
>this

deal with it

>There is a difference ok?
You're a fascist. Tabloids have existed for longer than I've been alive. Fake news is less dangerous than people like you. Stay in Canada coward.

>muh progress
>current year
>A fucking leaf

Sage cause your an idiot.

>Moderated speech is the Anti-thesis to free speech.
That's fake news, give me some real news

>You mean people who disagree with you? Again, your country does not have free speech.
I am fine with people who disagree, what I'm not fine with is hate speech

>You are too naive to see that they will continue this up until you can't even criticize your own governments actions.
Germany had hate speech laws since 1945 and guess what, they are the freest country on earth

>Our fist amendment was directly put in place to stop assholes like you.
No it was too stop fascism and the government from like banning music and shit.

>WAHHHH I WANT TO SAY MEAN THINGS
Fuck off coward.

According to SPLC, the attached image is an example of a "hate symbol"

Actual progressives know well enough not to come in here so every once in a while one of our own will step up to play the heel. It's a sort of community theater. I salute all our intrepid baitposters.

>Germany had hate speech laws since 1945 and guess what, they are the freest country on earth

It is! It is fakenews hate speech

Except Europe has Hate Speech Legislation and is inundated with Fake News.

Often the two go hand in hand.

There's a difference between hate and an opinion.

You make me sick too, you dirty slanderer. Stop ruining peoples lives and stay on your containment board aka /x/. Fucking idiot.

Whatever you say, time to stop fake news, and hate speech. Unless this board is satire, you guys need to rethink your actions. Stop getting involved in innocent peoples lives.

The SPLC is a notorious fake news outlet.

They regularly post hoax reports and suppress or publish fake news attempting to discredit legitimate news.

So why would I trust their description?

>You are dumb

Delete your post if you believe in banning Hate Speech.

Canada doesn't have free speech. It is a notoriously authoritarian and repressive nation.

oh look a new buzzword. How convenient that all the real news adopted this notion of 'fake news' all at the same time

>whites have power

Sounds like a hate conspiracy theory you're peddling.

Also, many nations disagree with you and West Germany that pedophilia is acceptable.

We deem your defense of child sexual assault as Hate Speech, while you condemn your criticism of Child Sexual Assault as pedophobia and hateful.

How do we resolve this seeming impasse?

Likewise Judaism, Islam and Christianity are hate ideologies. How do we reconcile tolerance for ideologies like Islam or Nazism with Hate Speech laws?

It seems very complex.

Exactly, the REAL news pointed out the lies and slander recently. You even said it yourself, idiot. REAL NEWS. not fake news.

Nice fake news. SPLC is most respected organization

Except hate speech is only when it targets a minority group. Not racists

No we have freedom of speech, just not freedom of hate speech.

sure buddy

>END FAKE NEWS

Declining viewership and readership for notorious Fake News outlets like CNN and The Guardian may see the problem resolve itself before government intervention is necessary.

Hate speech is free speech fuck you

CNN is fake news. MSNBC is fake news. The Washington Post, Jeff Bezos's blog is fake news. You are fake news. Fake news is a forced meme. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? We've seen this meme here for 2 months and it's been a laughing stock for just as long. Get the fuck out of town, leaf.

So why are you posting on a American site, started by an American teenager, speaking English?? OH YEA, because of the way we do fucking things. Shut the fuck up Canada

Your ideas are very reminiscent of Pol Pot's.

Interesting.

Do you think privilege redistribution would be a good thing?

Do you believe in imprisoning people who commit Wrong Think, or do you think re-education and repetence programs will be enough?

Every time Canada cries about America, I feel like I am listening to a 6 year old trying to argue why they should be allowed to eat ice cream for dinner.

You cannot afford ice cream, you have no power, you have no say. Now shut the fuck up.

In the not too distant future, we'll have to use 'Tails' to surf the deepweb for news, rendering us targets of the CIA who can confiscate our computers because we using methods to protect our privacy.

>I disagree with it so it's not real news

Go watch your indie hipster reporters then, I get my information from the best reporters, and the best media outlets that have been around for years. Meanwhile you get your info from alex fucking jones. Grow up tinfoil-tard.

Actually it isn't fake news, that's why they report what's going on instead of reporting /x/tier conspiracies with minimal evidence.

You're a laughing stock, and u must believe everything u read on the internet.

SPLC is a fringe political group that promotes hateful and dangerous ideologies.

They often associate with the terrorist organization the ADL.

Please do not defend extremists and purveyors of Fake News. It discredits your otherwise reasonable opinions

No it isn't it's hate speech

Because no one goes on Canadian sites dumbass

No I believe in freedom of speech

You're like a crying 6 year old who wants to bully someone

Racists are a minority.

And I believe that makes you guilty of violating Hate Speech laws.

You should be ashamed.

I Do Not Tolerate Intolerance.

DUDE don't insult ADL or SPLC JFK said they were great

Pretty much this. The SPLC is on par with ISIS or Russia Today in terms of egregious propaganda.

Hate speech is free speech. Eat shit faggot leaf. I WILL literally die to protect that.

stfu, go back to watching anime and jacking off you privileged, white racist nazi.

Look, outlets that peddle in conspiracy theories like "Saddam Hussein Has WMD's", "Russians Hacked The Election" and other wild fantasies might be what you find entertaining, but they are also dangerous when susceptible young people like yourself confuse them with reputable news sources.

This isn't about opinions. It's about facts. You need to distinguish between the two.

That makes you an extremist.

>Because no one goes on Canadian sites dumbass
...HMMMM, so we should really take your direction on things, eh Kanukistan? No one goes on Canadian sites, but tell me... why is that?

>dying to protect the rights of my people
>extremist

You're living breathing piece of shit

So did Pol Pot.

He didn't believe in disbalanced privileged speech or hate speech.

So, since you don't agree with jailing, silencing or re-educating commiters of Wrong Think, how do you propose to rectify the situation?

>fake news

>You're a laughing stock
all the while MSM goes down in viewership

The only laughing stock here is you and your people who are so easily fooled that they automatically think that if it's on the TV or in the paper it must be true. That's going by your established logic of blaming things on the internet to be untrue just because they're on the internet. You can't devalue the truth anymore and MSM sources are projecting their new status onto the new media. Infowars, breitbart, drudge, that is real news. You can reply and bump this thread as much as you want -- you don't have control over this false narrative and nobody's buying it except leftists

Make me faggot leaf nigger

stfu tinfoil freak

I'm not insulting them.

Just stating facts.

Please don't infer Hate Speech where there was none. That in itself is a form of Hate Speech.

Hate speech isn't real

why is fake news an issue? Everyone knows what clickbait fake news looks like. The dems are using patriotconservanews.cc.biz and conflating them with sites like Breitbart, which is an actual news site. It's downright disturbing what they're doing, calling for outright censorship. Anything that doesn't agree with their narrative is "fake." Jesus Christ.

You believe everything you read on a chinese cartoon forum. You're just a hipster and you think anything mainstream must be false or fake. You buy into fake news, like INFOWARS (lmao). Don't reply to me, because ur quite dense.

Pro-russian idiot

You're the extremist.

Exactly

These commie scumbags are so stupid, they can't even see their hypocrisy.

No there isn't.

> Comes to free speech zone
> Asks why they don't want free speech curtailed
> Is leaf

Fuck off leaf

>Discriminating against Russians

>Ableist insult

Hate Speech Is Whack Speech.

>Just a Reminder that Fake News Could Have Been Stopped with Hate Speech Legislation
yes thank you for reminding me that freedom of speech is under constant attack.

fuck off stupid

>rest of the world
>civilized

You have to go back

>(((((( h a t e s p e e c h ))))))

Look up Europe

learn to not be hateful

>If the United States decided to fucking follow the civilized world and pass some fucking hate speech laws this fake news wouldn't be an issue because hate speech legislation can prevent that from spreading.

>What is the 1st Amendment?

Fuck off, leaf.