Reminder if you voted for Trump thinking he would "drain the swamp" or fight wallstreet you are dumb and shouldn't be...

Reminder if you voted for Trump thinking he would "drain the swamp" or fight wallstreet you are dumb and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richmond-kkk-leader-endorses-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't post the update

fake conspiracy

I did. Look at it again

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Self-worshiping libtard. Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. Your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by Jesus-worshiping people, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than your good boy Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who walks without sin. You want everyone to be a self-hating cuck like you. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

oh...

>implying trump wasn't talking about deporting illegal spics

that idiot appointed every billionaire he could find we're all fucked now

this guy is a reality star, he doesnt know anything about politics. he appointed a cabinet full of conservative ideologues trying to undermine the system they're appointed to. we're all fucked now.

the idiots will never learn

>WHAT????!!!!! TRUMP ISN'T PERSONALLY EXECUTING EVERY PERSON WITH POLITICAL EXPERIENCE????!!!!!!! HE IS DUH SWAMP GUYZZZZ

>wanted trump to win
>not american
>can't vote in their elections, obviously
>can just pretend I was always against him if everything gets fucked up

i only voted for him bc i hate women

is this all you shills can come up with for fucks sakes this post shows more intellect

you're a impostor. you will burn in the deepest depths of hell for defiling the word of the christ. you're the exact treachery the messiah sought to eradicate from this earth. your hate will be accounted for when you meet your maker, and he the lord is not kind to the intolerant. for tainting the light you will suffer.

we're all fucked now. plain and simple.

>Promises to reduce the influence big businesses have on politics
>Appoints billionaire businessmen to every cabinet post

Dumb trumptard

Reminder if you actually thought "Drain the Swamp" meant to hang every politician and banker and fill their positions with Plumbers and Farmers you are dumb and shouldn't be allowed out of your cuck shed.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richmond-kkk-leader-endorses-donald-trump

>backpedaling this hard

His last ad attacked wallstreet and now he's filling his cabinet with wallstreet shills. You got conned hard.

the issue isn't that he hasn't done a PERFECT job, it's that he isn't doing ANYTHING

the whole administration nomination process has been nothing but a clown car of swamp monsters

I dont care if Trump appoints the easter bunny tbqh.

If he doesnt however...not build wall and deport illegal spics in mass, then i'm going to be pissed.

Immigrants caused the 2008 financial collapse.
>Government, voted in by stupid leftists vote to let in immigrants and give them government backed loans they'll never be able to pay back because they're stupid lazy and unemployed

wall street just took advantage of their own stupidity and weakness. It's not their fault absolutely no one in the government stood up and pointed out the entire credit rating system was a fraud. Credit ratings are racist because they show immigrants don't make as much money so can't pay out for their McMansions. Or so they say.