Trump Already on List of "Worst Presidents"

Top Five

>Abraham Lincoln
Idiot if you disagree

>FDR
Created Social security essentially stopping a race war, beating the Nazis, creating unemployment insurance, increasing welfare, farm programs, and proving to republinuts the national debt doesn't matter at all.

>Woodrow Wilson
Created League of Nations an attempt at world government, created the Federal Reserve the backbone of the economy.

>Jimmy Carter
Made it into the military despite having a disability, came from humble beginning, didn't plunge the world into war which was hard at the time, handled the oil crisis well, and stood up to Israel

>Kennedy
He was super sexy (I'm straight but im also honest) and made America look badass to the world. Also first Irish President giving hope to the millions of discriminated Irish Americans

Worst Presidents

>Nixon
You're an idiot if you disagree

>Trump
Trump has basically destroyed the republican party. I'm a democrat but I respect non-racist republicans (Bush, Cheney, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Paul Ryan) even though I disagree with them. Trump is just disgusting even real republicans don't like him. Also he is one of the most racist U.S Presidents

>Andrew Jackson
Trail of tears living Native Americans devastated, he also killed them. Also Andrew Jackson destroyed the Central Bank, the backbone of the economy. He also paid off the national debt with money that was needed for more important things (racism, Native American rights).

>Teddy Roosevelt
Started American imperialism, slaughtered countless tribal people for Banana money.

>Reagan
Closed down mental institutions causing an influx of suicide (no one to stop the disabled people from committing suicide), loosened gun control, tripped debt, took credit for USSR falling when he had jack shit to do with it, lowered taxes on the wealthy, and funded Terrorism.

So yeah, Trump isn't even President he's already considered the second worse because no one could ever beat Nixon in terribleness. So take that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Keegstra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE DID IT REDDIT

>(((Trump Already on List of "Worst Presidents")))

Mark the juden propaganda as such, sage and report.

>Trump has officially destroyed the republican party.
The house and the senate would disagree.

3much bait
try again, youngin
sage

replace nixon and abraham lincoln and it's a slightly less shit list.

this makes no sense, even for a leaf fag

>Nixon
>You're an idiot if you disagree

Nixon was the best Republican we've had since Lincoln, the only thing he did wrong was get caught. Politicians today do shit miles worse than Nixon and get fucking nothing for it.

Fuck off leaf.

Where's Washington on your list? He was based as fuck

Is leafcuck aware of FDR implementing camp segregation of Japanese and ignoring Jesse Owen instead of congratulating him on the victory?

Probably not.

>leaf

Leaf us alone

Let me read to you some quotes ok? Just so you know, just so you know and you won't go around saying how much you like Nixon in the future ok?

>Jews, you can't trust them

>Abortion is ok in certain instances, like rape or if the baby is black

>I don't think there is a single Irishmen who doesn't get really mean, seriously mean when he drinks

>They're great people but, Italians don't have their heads screwed on tight

>Homosexuality is pushed by the left-wingers, they want to destroy us the same way they destroyed the Romans

He didn't destroy it alone. Hillary camp had him as a pied piper candidate. They helped him like a retarded amount and only have themselves to blame.

He owned slaves

That was a different time. If it was 2016 I would be against it.

who's list is that?

Wow just wow I can't believe one of our presidents said these things truly enlightend thanks user

Not the President yet, but worst one.

Fuck off.

How based can one president be?

I couldn't believe it either, so glad that bigot was impeached.

My list and my professor agrees with it

>Created the Federal Reserve
>Pretending this is a good thing

Waiter, this pasta is stale.

Federal Reserve is good it saved America from a depression

>Carter good
>Teddy bad

Wow... you're a retard

>American Imperialism inventer
>good
You're retarded

Pretty much this.

Carter did jack shit.

Teddy created the national parks system..

>social security designed to discriminate against black farm hands paid in cash
>sent black people to die in a war Russia was already winning
>instituting unemployment insurance that discriminates against blacks not eligible for social security
>increasing welfare to keep poor black people poor and controllable
>subsidized farms to not grow crops and not hire black farm hands
>begins a trend of dangerously racking up the national debt putting the wellbeing of the newly enslaved blacks in jeopardy
>second to a president who literally freed the slaves
I think you have more in common with the alt-right than you think.

what would you expect from a bunch of leafs

Was this Depression a Great one?

Stale pasta. Make something fresh.

Old copypasta
try harder

>social security designed to discriminate against black farm hands paid in cash
social security is what helped stop racism. Think about it, with social security it doesn't matter if you are white or black, every month you get that government check, it doesn't matter if you are white red black or blue.

>sent black people to die in a war Russia was already winning
Blacks were mainly denied from entering WW2

>instituting unemployment insurance that discriminates against blacks not eligible for social security
This is fake news

>increasing welfare to keep poor black people poor and controllable
Not an argument

>subsidized farms to not grow crops and not hire black farm hands
Fake news alert

>begins a trend of dangerously racking up the national debt putting the wellbeing of the newly enslaved blacks in jeopardy
National debt doesn't matter

>second to a president who literally freed the slaves
Abraham Lincoln

Trump will be the best president of the last century. Screenshot this.

What? No

>coming from a literal fascist who was all like FUCK FREEDOM

I see you got your top and your bottom flipped there friendo

FDR is Mussolini-tier.

I don't think "muh fake news" counts as an argument. Unless I got baited. I guess I can use my list when I find an actual lefty and not a fascist shill.

Look, a leaf shitposting again.

I need to filter every one of you filthy syrup suckers.

Rake yourself.

Increasing welfare is good only if you're a lazy nigger.

And national debt DOES matter you fucking retard.

Whoops you accidentally gotten your list titles backwards, leaf! But it's okay, I know what you meant.

>started park preservation
>fought corporatism
>helped break Cuba and the Philippines from Spanish control
>helped construct the Panama canal

Yup, terrible president.
(P.s. he didn't start American imperialism)

Leaf you are not even baiting anymore.
>National debt doesn't matter
>Blacks were mainly denied from entering WW2
>Reagan was a fascist
Try and learn some history before baiting on /pol

t. history teacher

This is bait right

I don't see anything outrageous with any of these sentences, despite my flag.

Stop being offended on behalf of other people, faggot.

based.

All of those things are true btw.

Will reddit ever leave this board again ?

Canada getting annex when?

WTF I love Nixon now

lol

Nope. Fuck fascism

Fuck off FDR was anti-fascism

I'm not a fascist I'm anti-fascist

No it doesn't moron. You should no considering your from the birthplace of fascism

No I didn't fascism

Sure good President even though he was not even a President, just a puppet of corporations.

>Woodrow Wilson
Dead giveaway leaf. Not even Woodrow Wilson himself thought he did a good job after his presidency. Literally one of our worst, if not THE worst president (next to LBJ)

Not even in office yet.
Called worst president.
This is the equivalent of eating the raw ingredients of a cake and trying to say it was a terrible cake.

> Oh wait, it's just a fucking leaf. Of course they would post retarded shit like this.

It's 'aboot' time you went back to prepping the bull you backwards snow-cuck.

wow did he say all that ?

mad respect

God damn he was redpilled

You need to learn history you are a History teacher like JAMES KEEGSTRA! Motherfucker

Bitch you need to be offended he is CALLING YOU CRAZY

Racist scum! You make me sick

>FDR was anti-fascism
Coke is anti-Pepsi.

>"Trump Already on List of "Worst Presidents""
>it's OP list
>OP is canadian

>Bitch you need to be offended he is CALLING YOU CRAZY

So?
He alsok said "they're great people" in the same sentence.

"Great guy but a bit crazy" does not sound like an insult to me, so like I already told you STOP BEING OFFENDED ON BEHALF OF OTHER PEOPLE.

We don't need you nor want you to be.

>President who thought corporations were the biggest evil in the Americas
>puppet of corporations
ah hahahahaha
rake yourself

You disgust me

Bitch he created the FED, passed the foundation for hate speech laws (espionage act), created league of Nations, what more could you ask? Oh and woman suffrage

FDR was literally praised by Hitler for being a like-minded individual. Did your professor not tell you that?

Morons, there is a reason he was impeached, part of the reason was saying that bullshit. Also he kept those tapes secret for a reason

>it's a fucking leaf episode

But you'd agree that the birddogging scandal let alone the Clinton Foundation ordeal was worse than Watergate and no impeachment was made because of a corrupt FBI Director and Attorney General, right? Just thought I'd get your opinion on that.

Bitch you're dumb

Shut up with the fake news

I must be offended for them since minorities don't have the power to speak up, they are too oppressed

>increased American imperialism
>not realizing the only ones who benefit are arms manufactures, and banana companies since United Fruit got him to do it.

He was disabled, Hitler hated the disabled.

No I don't. Stopping fascists from spewing hatred isn't a scandal

When retards say the parties switched after the civil rights act, how do they reconcile that with FDR being a hero?

>Jews, you can't trust them

>Abortion is ok in certain instances, like rape or if the baby is black

>I don't think there is a single Irishmen who doesn't get really mean, seriously mean when he drinks

>They're great people but, Italians don't have their heads screwed on tight

>Homosexuality is pushed by the left-wingers, they want to destroy us the same way they destroyed the Romans

Past generation were so truthful. Why arent we like that now ? We could solve all our problems

>He was disabled, Hitler hated the disabled.
Wow what a dodge.
The New York Times named Hitler Man Of The Year during the 30s when he was putting in place a series of government programs not unlike the New Deal. Are the NYT fascist?

Oh OK. Goodbye.

shut the fuck up larping nigger

FDR was a hero because fuck the system, fuck it, fuck the fucking system fuck it, fuck fascists.

>Lincoln
I wouldn't disagree. The southern gentry never would have willingly forfeited their nigger pets so he had to forcibly extract them and deport them personally.

Too bad one autismatic actor faggot had to ruin it all.

2/10, got me to reply.
saged

Really makes you think

>I must be offended for them since minorities don't have the power to speak up, they are too oppressed

Extreme levels of virtue signalling detected.

No, somebody is not "oppressed" just because you decided they are.
If someone feels oppressed they will protest for themselves.

But you already know this and you're just trolling, ain't ya.

I'll give you a 7/10 for getting me to reply.

Every single one of those statements are hate speech, how is that truth

Except Hitler printed money because he refused to borrow from Jewish banks. FDR borrowed the money because he wasn't an anti-semite

What do you mean goodbye? Are you leaving because I said something? What happened to freedom of speech?

Leave troll

3/10 you got me to reply

What's the problem?

FAKE PICTURE!

You have been oppressed by white so long you don't realize it.

You're a bad troll.

>Reagan
>5th worst president

>putting FDR and Woodrow Wilson, two of Americas worst globalist tyrants, and Kennedy, a man who did barely anything before getting shot, on a list of greatest presidents.
>Putting Teddy Roosevelt and Reagan, the two men who practically embody what it means to be an American, on a list of worst presidents.
This is bait. From a leaf. Of course.

Literally who?

Considering Reagan and Teddy represented the financial elite while FDR and Wilson represented the common man I'm pretty sure I'm right

He was a teacher here charged with hate speech.

>Except Hitler printed money because he refused to borrow from Jewish banks. FDR borrowed the money because he wasn't an anti-semite.

HAHAHA please I hope you are a troll.

Doesn't change the fact that hitler held a banquet with jesse while being forgoten by the us

>You have been oppressed by white so long you don't realize it.

>implying Italians aren't white

>implying Italians who according to you aren't white can be oppressed by whites while living in Italy, a country where there are no whites because Italians aren't white

gr8 logic m8

Check the wikipedia. Hitler was apparently more fair to Jesse Owen than FDR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Keegstra

If only I could be so baised

i hope people itt are reverse baiting by pretending to reply seriously to this obvious troll

>my professor agrees with it

Lol troll confirmed, 7/10 made me reply

This fucking leaf again, did your ban finally run out from the last time you posted this spamshit?

>>FDRCreated Social security essentially stopping a race war, beating the Nazis, creating unemployment insurance, increasing welfare, farm programs, and proving to republinuts the national debt doesn't matter at all.
none of these sound good

the fuck