I keep seeing people post about massive amounts of evidence that proves Russian hacking but any news I find says...

I keep seeing people post about massive amounts of evidence that proves Russian hacking but any news I find says agencies are saying 'maybe'. Can anyone enlighten me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is zero evidence.

It's based on feefees and a 'user source' who spoke to one hack journalist.

FBI stated its bullshit.

P.Oswald is a unfunny little dwarf who couldn't convince his wife to stay alive. Who gives a shit what that faggot thinks.

Just report it as fake news on fagbook

all of this shit is bizarre as fuck.

Why don't they release the evidence like wikileaks did?

Fatty Patty is just upset his shilling wasn't enough to help Hillary win.

Why isn't Patton Oswalt in the least bit curious about the cause of his wife's death? Why won't he hire his own coroner?

I love how triggered this hob goblin is over Trump. Ever since he opened his mouth about him, his entire life has fallen apart before his eyes. He has nothing left except his hate for Trump now. I suspect it's all that keeps him going, kek

It was a single leak to WaPost by some anonymous source with no evidence to back it up.
The justice is so poetic that it's obviously Kek's doing. The ones rabidly pointing fingers about "fake news" just got caught in their own web, which Hillary helped spin. It's hilarious.

Literally Minitrue.

It's clearly fake news

Omg, I am already getting tired of the Libshits pointing their fingers at Russia. And yet they say we're the warmongers and less tolerant?

Also,
>And in the middle of it all is Trump -- bloated, grinning, oblivious, wearing his cheap baseball cap and ruining people's lives with his Twitter. While all around him -- smarter, better, exhausted people scramble around, trying to sweep up a china shop he keeps stumbling through, laughing the whole time at these stupid nerds picking up the broken pieces on the ground. Losers. Weak.
>He spreads MEDIOCRITY. And anyone who gets near him gets dragged into the same sloppy, tossed-off, first-draft shitscape he lives in.
This is such incredibly obvious projection, it gives me second-hand embarrassment. He's addled with guilt over his wife's death and depressed over his sinking career. He's literally talking to himself with this post. What a sad motherfucker.

>2008
>dumbass rednecks say Obama was born in Kenya

>2016
>dumbass rednecks say Russia stole our election

Fucking lol. Always a giant conspiracy with change of power.

Liberal media is always the authors projecting what is shitty about them onto their opponents. Judaism 101 is "always accuse your opponent of that which you are already doing" remember

The jews making fake news about fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

There is no evidence. Even what was published before amounted to someone finding a spear phishing trojan on some random DNC computer and trying to tie it to Russia because it was using a back-end that was written/sold by Russians.

Podesta's emails were leaked by someone internal who got his .pst file. Probably hopped to the c$ over their shitty windows network and just copied the thing to a usb.

>Jews hacked DNC
>Haha paranoid little Drumpflet

>Russians hacked RNC
>Totally legitimate claims

I wish this wife murderer would do the world a favor and jump off the US Bank building.

Future is fake cyber warfare.

"Look, we have these documents that totes prove that we're under attack!"

Because he killed her, duh.
>B-B-But I didn't know!!!!!!!
That's a gigantic crock of shit and anyone with a brain knows it.

I don't get it though. How can commies be mad at commies?

>Pizzagate
>Has Evidence
>Fake News

>Muh Russia hacked the election
>No Evidence
>Real News

Patton Oswalt is a fucking ignorant little hobbit.

lads

>in her sleep
Like I said, he drugged her with a buttload of Xanex because he was butthurt over something. She was probably secretly redpilled and he hated that.

fuck you dont even know how deep the rabid hole goes...!