Why does she keep wearing the color purple?

Why does she keep wearing the color purple?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she eats babies

cuz she a grapefruit hoe

better question; why does she wear so much black and red?

google aposematism

The thing about the Italian food places in DC is true.

Honoring prince

Befitting of royalty such as herself.

that's the color the Venusian cult wears

She was trying to subliminally suggest she was simultaneously a 'red' and 'blue' candidate, which are the constituent colours of purple.

its cheap symbolism of bringing red and blue together. unite blah blah blah. it's corny as fuck and a highly thought out PR move.

Correct. There is a theory that she's trying to launch a centrist party.

Soros funded " Purple Revolution ".

She is signaling.

Left wing Riots will start up again soon.

Screencap this.

So they can't see her bleed.

just tax my shit up

I think it has to do with the Phoenicians who traded a purple dye more valuable than gold and according to the Greeks purple was called phoenix. The phoenicians ran city states much like Washington D.C. and The Vatican for example. The US dollar was going to be designed with a phoenix instead of an eagle. The pyramid and all seeing eye as it appears resembles as a whole the symbol for the Phoenician goddess Tanit who like her male counterpart Baal accepted child sacrifice on a pyramidal altar. Phoenicia is like Syria now and part of Israel. Funny how it all kind of connects.

There was something I'd read about the "purple revolution". Pretty sure she killed Prince as well.

infowars.com/report-hillary-ignites-soros-funded-purple-revolution-against-trump/

she a roman?

Far fetched

More like a Phoenician Priestess symbolic of their goddess Tanit.

Purple is associated with royalty and humbleness, from the Roman era and the medieval clergy respectively.

in 7 days she will rise from the dead

The other answers are all wrong.

She wears purple because the liquid produced when Spirit Cooking is usually purple. It is easier to hide any stains if you are dressed in purple attire.

Purple, the color of lesbianism.

interesting

"Variations of purple convey different meanings: Light purples are light-hearted, floral, and romantic. The dark shades are more intellectual and dignified."

Whatever. Here's the important part:
"The negative meanings of purple are decadence, conceit, and pomposity. Purple is also a color of mourning."

>all this cringe /x/-tier conspiracy meme shit

fuck off

Perhaps she believes she is a chosen monarch. That's not good for the Republic.

suck my dick you gap-toothed faggot

The real question we should be asking is hwy she doesn't wear a better shade of purple. What is she hiding with that terrible shade of best color?

in western countries purple is associated with royalty. she's trying to exploit that association, even though shes a fucking loser who never won anything uncontested in her life

Tyrian Purple is Royalty. The idea is to convey symbolically that your Queen is in Exile. Out of power currently but still Legitimate.

We need old timey executioners with large axes for these types.

right that dye from the phoenicians was traded an oz being more valuable than a pound of gold. see my other posts as I think they relate to this

She is trying to represent a phonecian priestess? What did they do?

In regards to Hillary wearing Purple symbolically:
I think it has to do with the Phoenicians who traded a purple dye more valuable than gold and according to the Greeks purple was called phoenix. The phoenicians ran city states much like Washington D.C. and The Vatican for example. The US dollar was going to be designed with a phoenix instead of an eagle. The pyramid and all seeing eye as it appears on the dollar resembles as a whole the symbol for the Phoenician goddess Tanit who like her male counterpart Baal accepted child sacrifice on a pyramidal altar. Phoenicia is like Syria now and part of Israel. Funny how it all kind of connects. In 1988 The Economist talked about a world currency called the Phoenix. Someone else pointed out to me: "Tyrian Purple is Royalty. The idea is to convey symbolically that your Queen is in Exile. Out of power currently but still Legitimate."

Phoenicia's global spread of city states in it's day and the NWO's plans for global domination seem similar enough to me anyways. They took what they liked from the different Empires where they settled there in terms of gods, fashion, and culture and that's sort of what the US is like a mix bag of global influences.