RARE RARE RARE FOOTAGE

Russia Releases First Ever Video Footage Of Its Special Forces Operating In Syria:

youtu.be/9AUlDFt4m30

Russians can fly now? :o

Look pretty weak and under powered

They should have hacked into our parachute technology database.

Looks pretty based. Much more advanced than American trash.

In a first of its kind event, Russian television today showed what it says is the first footage of Russian special forces fighting on the ground in Syria.

Elite Russian units in Syria take part in search and rescue operations, assassinations of key rebel figures and coordination of air strikes, according to footage broadcast on state-owned channel Rossiya 24 on Sunday. Groups of heavily armed soldiers were shown coordinating sniper attacks, using robotic tanks and inspecting rebel corpses.

The presenter of the weekly news program said the footage was filmed in Syria but did not give details.

Russia first acknowledged the presence of its special forces in Syria during the re-capture of the city of Palmyra from Islamic State fighters in March, but it has provided no information on the number of deployed soldiers or their exact location.

The video shows more than 8 minutes of fascinating footage which reveals that traditionally the most impactful developments "on the battlefield" take place just behind the scenes.

And now we wait for similar footage from US special forces in Syria - after all, it is now effectively a contest - and hope that the Russian and US teams never "confuse" each other for the enemy. Meanwhile, watch - for the first time - how Russian special ops engage their enemies in Syria.

Whatever the Wolverines beat them before.

>0:17
>they blow up a civilian truck full of clothing
good job lmao

I feel like they'll land here on my street. Come get some lead.

meanwhile we blow up a hospital full of Doctors Without Borders heroes. BUT RUSSIA IS SUPER BAD THIS IS 1959

At least they didn't blow a hospital you dumb amerifat

Literally who?

Red Dawn

t. useful idiot / fellow traveler

nip nong

another thread of sissy hypno faggot americans guzzling russian cum

kill yourselves, femboy americans

>Born just in time for wars to be livestreamed

I'm wholly unimpressed with any special forces soldier under the age of 50. It's not impressive to completely BTFO rag-tag militias when you've got the best arsenal in the world. From drones, area monitoring technology, thick armour, IR and thermal imaging, incredible weapons and close air support - taking out a bunch of farmers in an old pickup truck is taking candy from a baby.

I'm not discounting their insanely difficult training, just all modern combat engagements with special forces are childs play. The only time they die is friendly fire or in situations where they are forced to go face-to-face with the enemy blind.

Fake voiceover + drill footage. kys pls

Hory shit ODST now

Movie about Chinese communists invading America

Shut up roach, sorry no cares about your armored roaches and Roachified "rebels"

>turkroach

>useful idiot

did they just blowup a truck full of clothes ? wow, these textiles must be explosive.

Russia said they were gonna look for more peaceful solution. If that's what they meant then good for them.

You are the expert on American bombings.

RIDF has been massively active here for years OP.

No point wasting your time pushing back.

Just let them keep killing their White neighbors like a good goy.

wut

Are you implying that the Russians don't have to engage special forces from cuck countries who are helping ISIS?

never mind, i had an autistic attack for a second, sorry for that.

at least they seem to cirurgical clean terrorists instead of supporting them. What would you want them to do? carpet bomb and destroy the last hospital of allepo 60 times?

>you will never have a cute American femboy bf to guzzle your cum and let you play with his feminine benis

looks like larping US
>russkies in bump helmets topkek

>What would you want them to do? carpet bomb and destroy the last hospital of allepo 60 times?
yes

that would be pretty nice

>Let me tell you about how I know everything military, I was once a five star
Yeah some dumb nigger on Sup Forums has all the answers huh

I don't think we missed you, now did we?

That's not Russian SF. That's the equivalent of 1st recon in the US. Spetnaz don't and will never carry cameras.
t. Former CIA SAD

Yes. Dummy (sorry). They will never directly engage, they know where eachother are and avoid eachother

Never say never, Vlad ;)

>snow in syria

fake news

protip: enable english subtitles
gear-subtitles/cc-english autogenerate

Why doesn't Russia just send their army to slaughter the rebels?

Because your government would be butthurt from it.

It's not Special Forces tho, it says in the video that it is a Special Operation Forces, as far as I know that's different branch, not Specnaz.

>Look pretty weak and under powered

basically the whole thing was designed to look like gulf war era video, it was a video production, who cares what their military can do, what does their video look like is the important part

Serious lack of transexuals compared to your military too. Very poor.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

At 1:01 do they shoot a guy with a guided missile as the runs away? Oh plz God let that be what I'm seeing.

>showing your military equipment
are slavs stupid?

based russians blowing the shit out of sandniggers
assad is homeboy

shut the fuck up roach

wow some one who has actually been on here long enough to remember the RIDF is (still) a thing.

They are all using US gear. They look like a bunch of 14 year old airsofters pretending to be delta or some shit.

>Russian Special Forces uses American-made camoflauge (Multicam), American-made clothing (Crye Precision), America-made helmets (AirFrame).

L M A O

>calling snowsuits stuffed full of sausages "military equipment"

>American special forces arent that special

L M A O

4:46 The ATGM didn't work

Fuck off schnitzelnigger.

kek

WTF is he doing with that gun @ 0:03??

>Can't even stop sand niggers in the open desert from capturing Palmyra.

Russia is a Third World tier force.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic, oh how far they've fallen. They use western arms now too.

a hospital full of muzzies and sjw un personnel, nothing of value was lost.

They didn't miss with you did they mate.

Posting operating operator's

>irl CoD
Fuckyeah

Lots of magpul fanbois I see.

russian military snow training always looks comfy af

Ik that you are probably trolling. But, how did you join SAD