Cat men an 'antidote' to toxic masculinity

Cat men an 'antidote' to toxic masculinity

In fact, Dr Fraser believes this rejection of "old fashioned" gender stereotypes is partly why cat men, many of whom have no qualms revealing their affectionate side, are so attractive to women.

But the rise of cat men is especially significant, Dr Fraser says, because it's an "antidote" to the kind of toxic masculinity which, at its most extreme edges, has been linked with mass shootings and violence against women.

archive.is/PTLIp

pretty cute desu

This is my moms cat, I honestly want a dog though

cats are for submissive people. if you are a man and have a cat you should consider using a skirt

Women get cats instead of children.

Men with cats gain attractiveness because a lot of modern women are mentally unprepared for children, but want something that relys on them.

Unmarried straight couples commonly end up getting cats because of this.

Cats are little monsters. You just have to watch them "play" with a live mouse. And they'll eat your face if you die. Dogs will too but it will take longer. Dogs are faithful (if you feed them and raise them well) and will stand guard for you, patrol their territory, come to your aid if you get attacked, are happy to see you when you get back, and they're smart. And better at hunter mice. Literally no reason to ever have a cat unless you can't have a dog. They just look cute (but I just want to kick them).

People don't train their cats well.

They're capable of what a lot of dogs are, and in some cases more. But people don't get cats to have the burden of regular training that most dogs need to thrive in a human household.

>(but I just want to kick them).
oh what a shock a leaf thats mentally ill!

the fuck this faggot is rambling about?

>. They just look cute (but I just want to kick them).
Damn that's pretty Sup Forumscore, post pics next time you do or GTFO dweeb boy

I love cats but am masculine as fuck.

>They're capable of what a lot of dogs are, and in some cases more.
That would be surprising desu.
>But people don't get cats to have the burden of regular training that most dogs need to thrive in a human household.
I didn't have to train mine much at all. I just spent a few minutes every day to teach them commands.
But mostly I think they just need not to think they're the leaders of the pack and they'll behave themselves well enough naturally.
They don't always come back when they're free outside and I call them though, I did a poor job with that. That probably would have taken a lot more time.
But they jump to my aid if they think I'm getting attacked. That's pretty neat. If I move furniture with someone they used to think we were fighting for it and they went mad. They're dumb but they're good dogs.

cats are pretty redpilled though evolutionarily speaking

Cats are literally vermin. Not much different from rats.

False.

I love cats, but have mass murdered loadsa people and regularly beat women.

Adult men with pet cats are the ideal solution for problems with masculinity. Couldn't even change a spare tyre without consulting YouTube and a pat on the back from their mother.

See? Psychopaths like cats. Because they think alike.

Except for the fact they have much different feeding habits from rats, and also help to keep the rat population down, correct?
I mean why else would there be such a thing as historical "ships cats" right?

Thankfully dogs being dumb sometimes is part of what makes them so trainable. They're perma-children till' they get old.

As for the cat thing, I just meant that they do better at the things they were built for.

Exactly what OP is refering. Trying to hold up some uber masculine persona and gay AF senpai

(me)
And those who naturally submit to psychopaths.
Dogs hunt mice really well. They get mad at intruders. Cats just want to toy with them. They might not even bother hunting them. But they'll do it if they're hungry.
I guess you can get a cat instead of a dog if you want to save on food. They're cheaper to feed.

Only a leaf would use satire as legitimate evidence.

I'm starting to agree with the fags who think we should ban them entirely.

Fuck off with these threads

Cats have a parasite on their fur that makes women sluts and their babies gay and men more prone to violence.

t. Sniffed a cat and bashed my gf because she slept around and i'm not sure if my gay son is actually mine.

stop shilling this

basically as a pet in an appartment a dog is a bad pick,
a cat is less of a burden and is a crazy by default (fun to watch).

it's more of a pratical thing,
dont need to walk him out many times a day, can be absent for prolonged hours without returning to a home that has been vandalized and poop'd on.
yeah stupid as shit topic/affirmations.

>cat ""men"" are basically unsuccessful lonely fags
>majority of Sup Forums is cat fags
comes full circle

There are so many feral cats running around because of the fuckers that just leave food out for them without taking ownership here in my southern us town. Dead cat corpses hit by cars and whatnot, cats giving birth under houses and just generally being vermin. Pest control is underfunded and can't do anything, and if you put in a call you get a bill for it. So I am doing my part by putting antifreeze in the food I leave out for them desu. Hate me if you want but your cats are a problem and I hate them and I hate you. Cat people are bad people.

wrong

Why are we doing another faggy cat thread.

>cat fags are actually this delusional

Not surprising, the toxoplasmosis is eating their fucking brain

>Fuck off with these threads
To be honest ("2bh, because for some retard reason spam filters won't let me anocrym it properly") I only posted this because the last non-rulebreaking OP with the exact same OP post (ie exact same wording, MD5 hash, etc) was deleted by idiot nu-mods.
which is why I posted this.

Meanwhile there's literally dozens off completely offtopic posts allowed on here (which also never get permanently wordfiltered) that reach the front page. Meanwhile I can't spellcheck this post because 2012+mods might delete it before I can get my opinion in

"Historically, it's always been that men shouldn't have to work hard for anyone's affections — we [women, animals] all just rush to them."

Total revisionism. Men would have to do a lot to prove their worth to the patriarch and father of the girl.

>Sup Forums is bullying cat owners again

dog owners are weirdos, they always end up with this pack animal mentality about their pets and end up being a lot like the dogs they own. you see it on here all the time 'i'd kill someone for looking at my dog wrong!'

dogs are also for insecure faggots who need the infinite torrent of affection provided

have never met a dog owner who just saw their pet as an animal and not an adopted child. also dogs shit everywhere. how cucked do you have to be to pick up an animal's shit?

>Only a leaf would use satire as legitimate evidence.
NO WAY. There's no satire on Sup Forums ever. Unless it's all satire.

Also now I mentioned the words "mods" watch this thread die in the next 5-10 mins or so.

get bullied catfag your animal is retarded vermin and your brain is literally being poisoned by it

canada is satire.

If you guys want the true Sup Forums redpill click my ID and scroll up.

based

>dogfag starts barking as post goes past

typical really

Fuck that, give me a catgirl.

breeding makes all the difference, feral cats should obviously be killed

any decent breed of cat doesn't wander

Didn't mean to post that so soon (ofc they know that, not meming)

I was gonna add that the last thread (with the exact same wording as the OP in this one) was mysteriously banned after a single thread, and people still think Sup Forums isn't under their control kek

Cat fags are literally beta male autists like the faggot in OPs pic. They all look fuckinf weird too.

Every normal guy gets a dog for a pet.

>and people still think Sup Forums isn't under their control kek
To prove this, watch the thread 404 long before it reaches page 10 just like the last one. It's the same problem "/r/The_Donald" has.

you're probably a cat cuck

> Every normal guy
> normal guy
> redpilled

DUH

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>they always end up with this pack animal mentality about their pets
That's literally how dogs work.
>and end up being a lot like the dogs they own.
That's dumb.
>dogs are also for insecure faggots who need the infinite torrent of affection provided
Mine probably fear me more than they love me.
>have never met a dog owner who just saw their pet as an animal and not an adopted child
Huh, cat owners are way worse with that.
My dogs aren't like children they're more like minions.
>also dogs shit everywhere. how cucked do you have to be to pick up an animal's shit?
You can show them to poop at the same place. Then you pick it up, not much different than cat litter.

CATFAGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE

Good thread desu.

Normal as in not an autistic beta male goblin

>catfag passive aggressively scrapes a dumbass post together with a fine dash of passive aggression, since he is feeling devilish today

Dogs are our servant children which we created over hundreds of thousands of years of co-evolution.

Cats are transient, opportunistic carrion feeders who may stay near a home in which food is consistently provided.

To own a dog is to take in a family member. To own a cat is to dote upon a small beast.

>frenchie catcuck triggered

I never liked dogs.
I see them at best as a needy slobbery mess and are so high maintenance you need to actively clean their shit and if they dont piss in someone else's lawn they ruin yours over time. and have fun with big ones if you don't have land or a home big enough for one and literally fuck off with toy dogs, get a cat then.

I like cats because they don't give a shit about you, they are just happy that you are there. we had one that actually did care about you, my little brother would cry a lot, and we found out that if he cried the cat would try to comfort him, at least that's what we think. so long as you don't have many cats, you can get away with not cleaning their crap for a few days, and when you do, its just some kitty litter at that point.

>To prove this, watch the thread 404 long before it reaches page 10 just like the last one. It's the same problem "/r/The_Donald" has.

Again, I'm the OP of this thread, and I saw what happened to the last thread (with the exact same wording as this one), if this thread dies you know who is in charge, I don't need to tell you (my last post ITT)

what about hyperactive trolls? normal?

>Every normal guy gets a dog for a pet.
nah you just don't realize how much of a faggot you've become and how your obnoxious pet has brainwashed you

you also probably don't have any friends at all so a dog is a surrogate

Great wisdom in this post desu. Know who your friends are.

8th post best post

Always a fucking leaf.
Always a fucking leaf.
(Say it with me now)
Always. a. fucking. leaf.

actually im neither a dog nor cat person,
owned both. i'm just implying that:
having a pet != redpilled

now go deal with your ivasive nigger problem.

>they are just happy you are there

pure, pathetic delusion

they're happy that you're there to dump food pellets in their bowl

that's it

i like cats, but...

cat men are the last thing that women are attracted to

>Cats are transient, opportunistic carrion feeders who may stay near a home in which food is consistently provided.
*tips fedora*

>To own a dog is to take in a family member.
you see this dogfags

this is what i'm talking about. it's an animal, not your family

had a cat till 2 years ago that actively hunted in the yard, said cat was fed quite well, just loved hunting.

You can keep trying to deny reality. The fact is that cats are for women, muslims, faggots, or autists. No self respecting man would choose a cat over a dog, which is why you can never trust a cat fag, they are usually shifty cunts without a spine. Greasy ass, awkward, autistic gremlins.

>To prove this, watch the thread 404 long before it reaches page 10 just like the last one. It's the same problem "/r/The_Donald" has.

Again, I'm the OP of this thread, and I saw what happened to the last thread (with the exact same wording as this one), if this thread dies you know who is in charge, I don't need to tell you? (my last post ITT)

>tfw cat man
>toxicly masculine
>always bring the bantz with the lads and take it np
>trigger women daily with my unabashed sexism(jokingly of course)
What now dog cucks? I'm also 6'2" with 18" biceps. I'll snap you faggots in 2.

>toxic masculinity

I keep seeing this shit but I have no idea what the fuck it means

you're prolly a furry lmao

Also if someone names this girl I'll reply to them with a funny pic. Anyway:

Again, I'm the OP of this thread, and I saw what happened to the last thread (with the exact same wording as this one), if this thread dies you know who is in charge, I don't need to tell you? (my last post ITT)

Being a man and doing man things is bad and you should feel bad if you are a man or you do man things. You must remain neutral, calm, and obey leftist mantras. If you do anything less, you may be suffering and exhibiting toxic masculinity and you will be attacked and castrated.

Alright. I used to have a cat who didn't give a shit about mice. But I have to show my dogs NOT to hunt mice because I don't want them to catch diseases from them and make a mess. Mouse traps are doing fine.

so far, only had one cat that was like that, the rest of the cats we have had love coming up by people.

on the other hand had 3 dog attacks in the neighborhood, one that went after a friend of mine when we were kids. not afraid of dogs, but sure as fuck don't like them, I have to trust other people know what they are doing when training them, but have you ever been around random strangers? they are fucking dumb, and I have to trust that to train the 90~lb animal that was bread to be a guard dog right...

muh toxoplasmosis

Huh? Cats are apex predators. Cats are the perfect killing machines. Cats will treat you as an equal and not act like subservient tool. Cats are built to kill.

So would things like working on your car, fishing, going to the pub, making things in your workshop, manual labour, working 9-5 to support a wife and children be examples of toxic masculinity?

Its probably something with neutering and leaving them alone.

Most of our cats would love to play with an animal in the yard, but just 2 of them actively hunted them, both didn't get nurtured for years, one because our family wasn't always well off, the other because we tried to breed them.

These guys have cats because they're too weak for a dog and the cat is likely more alpha than the guy with the cat.

Cats are cute and kind of fun and all, but a dog is a man's beast. The issue lies that a dog comes with a need to prove yourself to it as a leader or else it, and likely everyone else in your life, will not respect you or look to you as a leader.

my latest cat (RIP) i adopted from a bad home where they kicked it around and starved it and shit

it took a month to start acting normally again, but from then on it was one of the most interractive and affection pets i've ever owned. i think the neighbour killed it he hates the things

>I'm a French nu-male

Nailed it.

>Cats are apex predators. Cats are the perfect killing machines.
*grabs it by the legs and break its neck by slamming its head on the table*

>ignoring facts

this is typical for your ilk

Dogs act like cucks, I can't respect them much less live with one.

cats carry a virus that has been proven to turn people gay and suicidal. toxoplasma gondii. normally, it causes mice to love the smell of cat piss, in order to complete its reproductive cycle. in humans it's been proven to cause car accidents, sudden accidental death, and homosexuality.

Nice cat !

Not exactly, but being proud of those things or encouraging other men would be examples of toxic masculinity.

>more dogfag autism
*tips fedora*

If my neighbor did something like that, I don't think i'd have that neighbor for much longer. cant imagine what they did to make you think they were capable of doing it, but that's all the evidence I would need.

unless you eat cat shit it's impossible to get it

cicca

*grabs the leaf by the legs and breaks it's neck by slamming his head on the table*

lol if you need the ego boost of an animal that is entirely dependent on you and can't function without you there, then sure, get a dog.

I'm not saying dogs suck, they're fucking awesome, but they are genetically programmed to love and respect the leader of the pack. Whereas a cat is much more like a human: it's independent and doesn't need constant attention to function. They help control vermin and show their appreciation for shelter/food if you don't smother them or annoy them. Cats have been in my family since I was a baby and we've never had one that wasn't loving, they always knew their place and obeyed us.

pic related, how can you not love something that looks like that

>Cats are apex predators. Cats are the perfect killing machines.
They literally start sharting themselves as soon as you walk towards them, no wonder americans like them this much

Dogs only act like cucks if you train them correctly, but fair enough. Half the people you see with dogs are the one's looking like cucks because it's obvious the animal doesn't give a shit about anything they want or say and is running the show.

No one runs a cat's show other than the cat.

Unless those are financially or sexually convenient to a woman at the time, then yes, it's all horrible patriarchy and absolutely toxic masculinity that is ruining our country and it must be purged.

Dogs stink fucking bad.

STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT ENJOY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEE-

If I weren't married, I'd just live with cats.

People suck, cats are great.