/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 [Open] .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g
xhurches.org/Directory-1
reddit.com/r/punk/comments/5hubeb/nazis_threatening_to_shut_down_show_spaces_andor/
reddit.com/r/oakland/comments/5hqk1f/altright_trolls_are_actively_researching_and/
web.archive.org/web/20161129091709/https://dcshowspace.wordpress.com/
web.archive.org/web/20161117123258/https://dcshowspace.wordpress.com/spaces/
ghostbin.com/paste/qonao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

It only takes a phone call or even an email to save some lives- lives that will eventually curve to conservatism as they age.. so what are you waiting for?

It's time to save these leftists from being scorched alive in some horrible accident, it's the good Christian thing to do. Hopefully one day they will see the error in their ways

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g

we must keep the day of the hydrant at bay, shut down the DIY spaces before it's too late

Fuck em let em burn

Fires can claim the lives of people who are not willfully disregarding the law and safety standards.

Other homes and property can be damaged.

depending on where the fire is it could be devastating to surrounding land

fort mcmurray in canada has been burning since MAY

Main thread:

> What is Xhurches?

>Definition
>xhurch /pronounced: church/ noun. 1.: a former church, one which has been adapted to a new use. 2.: an "ex" church

>About Us
>Our passion for the arts and church conversion stems from first hand immersion in both subjects. Since moving into a former church in NE Portland in 2010 and founding the arts venue 'Xhurch' (a precursor to Xhurches) our small artist consort has grown to encompass an expanding community of talented musicians, painters, dancers, performance artists, and community builders. Whether the abundance of disused churches in America reflects a broader decline in church attendance or religiosity is the subject of many reports and statistics, one thing is certain—an opportunity exists for artists, entrepreneurs and the like to adopt these often beautiful spaces (some of them representing our most inspired architectural aspirations) and reuse them in ways which continue to serve the surrounding community. Yoga studios, concert halls, rock climbing gyms, communal living spaces, all ages venues, museums, all are potential new uses. By showcasing the trend and providing a platform for continued dialogue surrounding repurposed churches and related themes, Xhurches can help engender healthy reuse patterns while revealing a network which is yet to be charted.

----- ----- -----

CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

xhurches.org/Directory-1

>CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
>RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

>xhurches.org/Directory-1

CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

xhurches.org/Directory-1

>CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
>RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

>xhurches.org/Directory-1

Cant contribute anything more than some oc memes, keep up the good fight for safety lads MASA

I was just talking to a friend of mine who has family members that are into this avant-garde art stuff.
His brother was at the Ghost Ship the night it burned. He lost over a half dozen friends, and now has PTSD. He only survived because he went to the bathroom.
Apparently the band that played that night is getting death threats because the fire originated from an outlet an amp was plugged into.
You guys are doing God's work, seriously. I'm going to report all the ones in my area when I go home for Christmas break.

come try and shut my shit down ill beat your nazi scum ass

pack your bags mate

Oh, but I am shutting shit down right here
There isn't anything you can do that will stop me

Where at brah? Maybe I can check out some of your avant-garde art or party to some chill jams before we talk about getting the place up to code.

I look forward to seeing your arrest on the news when you try and fistfight the local fire marshal.

oh boy were soooo scared

What are you going to do

Shoot the fire marshal?

88! heil hitelr

you don't seem to have grasped that anons aren't coming directly, we're using THE MAAAN, maaan

oh, and russian hackers

> Sup Forums dot o r g
> Sup Forums
> pretneding to care about libs safety
> pretending to care about PEOPLE

try harder

Okay :)

Gotta love thy enemy, didn't you learn from Hillary's campaign that alienating the opposition is a sure-fire way to loose?

so does Sup Forums approve of intrusive big government regulations now?

yall have triggered reddit. job

reddit.com/r/punk/comments/5hubeb/nazis_threatening_to_shut_down_show_spaces_andor/

so we did the easiest thing on earth?

>having to have fire escapes
>Not allowed to have nests of extension cords and overloaded outlets
>smoke alarms
Yeah fuck that fascist bullshit.

> 1 post
> 0 upvotes

> "triggered"

i dont kno what yr guns are made of but when I pull a trigger something happens that isn't *literally nothing*?

bump

DENVER NO

We will PURGE this nation of Fire Safety and Code violations!

fire prevention is preferable to fire suppression, user

firefighters lives will be put at risk if we don't enforce vital fire safety codes.

We care about all people, this is a board of peace after all.

Get the warehouses closed

lol. Reddit is unironically using the alt-right term. So is everyone on Sup Forums now part of this "alt-right?" What if we're left of center? Or apolitical?

Or we can use this. It will be nice not to have to shoulder the blame for Sup Forums's actions. The alt-right did it. Not me.

heil hitler

how long have you been here for?

Pack your fucking bags the fire Marshall will be evicting you soon.

Apparently they also run "coffe" houses? I looked this shit all over and I was not able to find a single registration or the public sanitation score in the county website.

Quite awhile. The alt-right label has been around for awhile, but Sup Forums was never regarded as automatically alt-right until this election. And that's only because of Hillary and that noisy faggot.

It's just one guy
And he is making false claims no one threatened to burn these places down
We are trying to do the opposite get them closed to prevent fires.

IF YOU'RE NOT UP TO CODE
WE BEGIN EVICTION MODE

IF IT AIN'T UP TO CODE
YOU'RE OUT OF AN ABODE

Also this:
reddit.com/r/oakland/comments/5hqk1f/altright_trolls_are_actively_researching_and/

So should I contact the FD or code compliance?

Friendly reminder that that fag Spencer destroyed the alternativeright website he ran with Nowicki and moved to Radix Journal without telling anyone or archiving articles

Who enforces fire code in an ancap society? Will a fire department gold membership let you bypass code?

>Their faces

Well, In an ancom society, there is reason to believe that there would be far less fires, since fires are generally a product of the state and capitalism. :^)

You know when that place burned down killed 30 people and I saw some memer cry out RIGHT WING BUILDING INSPECTORS I didnt know that something so beautiful would happen.

Also remember to keep your eye out for dangerous businesses.

My key example is 101 Music on Green Street in San Francisco: "Aisles" of records in the basement that are very close together, records stacked too high, stairwell with a low ceiling in the transition area, moldy odor, etc.

Businesses whose facilities are not ADA-compliant may be reportable, usually if it's recent construction (i.e., last 25 years).

Businesses' insurers should be made aware of dangerous conditions as well: They often can compel changes (e.g., fixing sprinklers, clearing away fire hazards) more effectively than code enforcement.

To have the maximum effect, contact any of your city commissioners.

DC FAGS GET TO WORK

Both. Just say you're worried and wasn't sure who to talk to. Call non-emergency numbers. They'll take your information and your concern.

I'd say both just to be on the safe side.

>They often can compel changes
Yea, insurance companies have done more to make workplaces safe than any Government agency ever has.

Fucking OSHA, useless fucks.

Check Couchsurfing, AirBnb, Instagram, and other normie hugbox media.

Look for performers who list the venues they performed at, and the use those venues to find other performers, who will get you names of yet more venues.

>DECEMBER 2016
>Hey ya’ll – Spaces page is set to private for the time being.
>Email dc.showspace@gmail. om with any questions regarding that.

taken from DC showspace . wordpress. Jesus they must have some sort of gigantic communication line open at all times or some shit.

Bump. Does anyone have pictures of Purple33 (los angeles) and the kitty castle (san jose) that were shut down? Preferably from the outside.

This.

These places are used to organize antifa riots. Ones in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area will undoubtedly try to fuck up the inauguration. Shut these places down before they can do something stupid.

A small part of me wants to send a tip to the secret service with information on possible riot organization sites.

yeah everything is getting shut down. its okay, it's all archived somewhere and they don't have the technical know how to delete any of that.

go forth brave fire warriors

Something occurs to me:

A lot of these places bill themselves as workspaces for artists, not just places to live.

Would this mean that some of this shit could also be workplace safety violations that we could be reporting to OSHA too?

web.archive.org/web/20161129091709/https://dcshowspace.wordpress.com/

here you go user, easy

Cool. Someone ought to go deep cover and email that gmail account. Kek. Perhaps even just for the lulz. Someone with the least autism pls.

you could. that gets complicated though. if they aren't actually on a payroll it's a bit different. though if they are doing fabricating and their machine setups are not up to standards then it doesn't matter. enforcing painters to wear respiration protection when working with more dangerous chemicals is not really going to do much to them.

Likely not. It's like a home office then. I think there might be a minimum employee requirement for OSHA to kick in anyway. Don't want to nig the small businesses and all that.

no need to, I gave you the archive with all the listings. here's the page you really want

web.archive.org/web/20161117123258/https://dcshowspace.wordpress.com/spaces/

Thanks dude

based right wing death squad
anonymous autists approve this posts. lol xd

Bump

If we can't find fire hazards on some of these, we need to try to find grounds to report them to the municipal zoning authority.

I need to find a zoning map for Portland. There is probably also some liscensing authority we need to speak with about some of these places.

Comet Ping Pong on the list. L...O....L

>The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places
Why?

really activates your almonds..

Anarcho-communists are angry that we care about the safety and well being of our communities, so they are raiding us with specific instructions. (Infiltration-anons please post those again)

Ignore posts that insult us and/or call for us in any way to stop, regardless of the flag for their proxies.

Their salty reactions and responses alone show that we are winning and can't be stopped. Let them bump our threads, the exposure gets the next user aware so we can get more work done.

Keep it up and keep saving lives while making our communities safe again.

hahahahahahahaha

*breathes*

hahahahahahahaha

>"What is the appropriate response from the DIY community to this threat? Try to thwart the 4-chan trolls, even though that will look almost exactly like trying to prevent attempts to increase safety after a tragic fire? Or is the better response to try to fix as many code violations as quickly as possible to increase the chance of passing any city inspections?

This one is going to make my head explode."

Well done you glorious bastards.

>"What. the. fuck. All I can really say is that I hope these trolls get trolled."

>"how did user turn from free speech radical activists to alt right racist/fascist shills?

seriously, what happened?"

These people will never understand. It's delicious.

for any anons focusing on safety in the DC area, I've put together a ghostbin of the spaces on the dcshowspace.wordpress site that is now private.
THESE ARE THE VENUES YOU WANT, they even list a few that they admit are in violation of the accessibility act

ghostbin.com/paste/qonao

please add to the next OP

are the elite trying to get us to shut down their pedo huts?

oh shit I didn't even notice. my almonds can't take it.

Can also call in fake emergencies. Overdoses, fires, stabbings, etc.

S A F E T Y W A V E

The fact that you NEETs didn't know what a DIY venue was pretty much confirms the fact that you're all autistic STEM losers who got bullied in high school by art students and Chads, no? DIY venues are the meeting ground between leftie artists and junky punk chads.

:( warehouse parties here are fun tho. have never seen a deathtrap like oakland.

>Comet Ping Pong
Oh lawd. Let's try to leave them alone lest this safety and love movement lose credibility.

nice try leftoid

we only call in legitimate tips on non-emergency line

what you advocate is illegal and the Safety Squad cannot condone such immoral behavior

back to r8k phaggot the big boys are talking politics

Negative. Do not do this. Our goal is to protect, not harm or embarrass residents and public servants.

Pol is now a fire safety board.

I hope no one here likes heavy metal, because that's where bands who play instruments get their start. It's mostly going to be celine dion and computer beats, if enough of these place are shut down.

Also, you're all tools. You are pro deregulation when the rich benefit, such as the stock markets and the environment, but the minute the poor try to exists in an expensive city, you're all of a sudden sticklers for government regulations. Whatever, you fucking tools. Just wait until the right comes after something you like--Sup Forums for example--and there's no place to escape corporate and government regulated safe spaces.

Welcome to the bland new world, you shit head tools.

I knew. I used to be just like you and run in those circles mate. got old real quick when I watched my friends get into hard drugs and become bums. know a few girls that got raped on those circuits too and they are not the same people and never will be again.

>autistic STEM losers
Actually I'm an attorney that does litigation.

Then Mr Police and ATF show up...

More civilians will be saved when those type of animals are caught and incarcerated.

>he wants people to die in fires
How about just obey the firecode?

>The fact that you NEETs didn't know what a DIY venue was

>implying we didn't know of them
>implying we weren't just waiting for a chance to get them shut down

Sup Forums moved on to better shit like makerspaces that actually accomplished something instead of getting high and talking about the physics of feminist energy through a post-stalinist lens.

>bullied in high school by art students
How could that happen?