Why did the (((DEA))) ban kratom? I ordered some to enjoy over the Christmas break...

Why did the (((DEA))) ban kratom? I ordered some to enjoy over the Christmas break. Canadians do not need to worry about the ban.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/12/the-dea-is-reversing-its-insane-decision-to-ban-the-opiate-like-plant-kratom-for-now/?utm_term=.6f646b762b94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_War_on_Drugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To make big pharma money, obviously

they did? I thought they were taking comment till the 21st.

They rescinded the ban

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/12/the-dea-is-reversing-its-insane-decision-to-ban-the-opiate-like-plant-kratom-for-now/?utm_term=.6f646b762b94

We still can't get fucking ephedrine though

does it have medicinal purposes?

Kratom is great, but the problem is retards buying the pills. Now with this whole DEA shit all sorts of people are rushing to try it, and if they decide to go after indonesia or something and fuck over our supply it may as well be banned. I wish someone would invest the cash and start growing it in the US, but I think that's a pretty big undertaking.

>The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and (((treatment for opiate addiction))).

I think it's great for ADD. I am going to workout during the winter break, have never done it before sadly. Does kratom help for lifting weights?

Just to be clear, anyone know if it's legal again in the U.S. ? I checked the website I used to buy from that went down during the ban and now it looks like it's back up and restocked

Degeneracy.

>medical use
Nice meme. There is not a single street drug whose effects cannot be duplicated with a pharmacological substitute.

Just Jews.

Sup Bayer exec?

Weed cures cancer, wheres the drug for that?

Man, fuck the rehab industry and big pharma. It's blatantly obvious that they have every incentive to let people become re-addicted.

Maybe if there were just ONE healthcare organization or agency that had the patient's best interests at heart, shit like this wouldn't happen. Trump will probably maintain the status quo though, even without most of Obamacare.

Have you heard of the stoned ape theory?

we can absolutely get ephedrine, Google "Bronkaid"

drug company lobbying. Serious opiod problem down here in the states and the drug companies are making it worse.

You are worse than a drug addict

>(((pharmacological substitute)))

Eh. Here you have to show ID and sign in a registry and stuff.

Canadians can just buy it like normal people.

>Mushrooms helped man make technological discoveries

Psilocybin for cluster headaches.

Friendly reminder that the war on drugs is unconstitutional

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_War_on_Drugs