Sup Forums What did she mean by this?

Should I be ashamed that I am white? Someone please help me crack this code. I can't seem to understand what it means & I am scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-cheyenne-cherry-taunts-animal-activists-guilty-plea-killing-kitten-oven-article-1.398813
youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do people like this even get likes & retweets.

Why do niggers say POC when they just mean black? I'm sure there are more asian slaves in the US from child sex trafficking. I've never seen an Asian POTUS. These niggers need to stop crying and get fucked.

>comparing POC to animals
Lol, these people oppress themselves. Maybe if they stopped making racist comparisons all the time they'd be treated better.

I guess 'black people' is offensive now.

She probably doesn't even realize what she's doing. This is it what happens when non POC try to defend 'POC'.

Do niggers even like being defended by SJWs like her?

>implying this has anything to do with race
Sorry but I'd save my dog over any one of you random faggots.

Well I know the animals won't beat me up when I'm walking home at midnight.

Well that and livestock don't rape white women regularly.

>white women
They rape everyone and everything apparantly, not just white women.

Oh look another mayo "nigger" going 11/10 to make sure errybody knows she keeping it real just like jenny from the block

At least she is finally beginning to recognize that all animals are in fact not treated equally. dogs get to be a part of the family, roaches gets exterminated, cows get eaten, and blacks get shot by the police.

whenever they begin acting like humans they can enjoy the privilege of being treated like them. this is true for any of the aforementioned types of animals

#truth

learn from the animals, minorities. You can have a life free of conflicts if only you follow their steps.

Is he our guy?

Literally who?

Since when has some random twitter whore's ramblings actually mattered?

But no one cares when a nigger rapes a sheboon, that's just nature. It's a problem if they're raping humans

She's right. Animals are better than POC

kek

WE

I meant they'll even rape men and kids, they don't seem to care. I don't care if they rape a sheboon.

Aand black people care more about animals than white people because animals never had a problem being blamed for something they didn't do

Just because some leftist is a racist doesn't mean you should be racist too, user. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What?

But dey black, God already burnt them

This can't be real

nearly spat out my tea

Because animals produce food. Do want white people to heard niggers and literally sheep fuckers? Cause that's what I'm hearing

What the actual fuck? This made be hate niggers even more. She's shooting herself in the foot, unlike this guy . . .

This guy here could possibly be an upstanding member of society. Just imagine him in a suit & tie. Much more /fa/ than a nigger in jordans.

I just hope that one day I get to program my self-driving car to prioritize saving animals over niggers.

oh man, that's so insightful jenny! we should treat POCs like animals! so progressive!

Yes, and you should, too.
Animals don't steal.

jhahahaahaha

>Make baseless claims
>dont explain

Fucking progressives and the dumbasses they bring in I swear.

I'm pretty sure that picture was taken in Ferguson

Oy vey, it's anudda shoah!

I bet Jenny sucks off Jamal, Tyrone, Damon, Tyreke, & the rest of the coon goons she surrounds herself with.

>Black women were destroying Germany.
Or at least they would have if they had been around at the time. Fucking niggers can't stand the thought of anyone else trying to take down whitey.

Well animals can be domesticated, niggers cannot

No, they treat the animals poorly, too.

I find this offensive

POC means non-white, sometimes including asians or jews, sometimes not.

Geez they really want our attention don't they?

>"colored people" is rayciss
>we are proud People of Color

This is what liberals actually believe.

do you have any proof this isn't fake?

if i accidentally step on a dog's paw he's gonna yelp and run away probably

if i accidentally step on some jordans i'm dead

>sometimes including asians or jews
only black/arab jews, I hope

white jews are white lol

WE WUZ GAZED

This would be the perfect Sup Forums twitter raid.

You dropped this. Better put it back on.

>white jews are white
Technically yes but because of muh shoah they use that as reason to shift between the terms - only when it suits them of course

I think she's saying animals are better then niggers? I would have to agree.

oh boy, a clever one

only douchebags

fuck there's Irish that do the same thing. Well, the Irish are basically the only race that is actually genetically inferior, so...

How about all the niggers abandoning their kids?

Animals don't commit as much crime as blacks.

and you never have to apologize to an animal for calling it a mean name.

Animals are happy when they are locked up in zoos.

The vast majority of blacks had no problem getting owned, the only American slave rebelion was led by a literal nutjob, its white people the ones who had a problem owning blacks history proves.

Animals will also never steal from you and most haven't tried learning to shoot guns like the nigger has attempted to do.

Are you Jewish?

Lots of shit skins hate white people.

White people also only accounted for something like 2% of the slave ownership while blacks owned something like 20% and Jews, the rest.

I thought it was obvious?

What's really funny is black isn't a color and white is.

This is actually a pretty disgusting racist comment. She is putting down a group of people to virtue signal.

Fuck her. Im mad and I'm not even white.

Words fail me

She is some kind of shitskin poc

he dindmoo nuffin he a good cow

I care more about animals because they're loyal and usually only attack me in self defense as opposed to when they're trying to steal my shit

POC = non-white. It's just a way to codify anti-white hatred using seemingly innocuous words and phrases.

>"colored people" is offensive
>"people of color" is "correct"

`LOL!

we wuz 6 gorillian n soap muhfuggah

I love being Portuguese. We're non-white so we can tell whining niggers and liberals like in pic related to go fuck themselves without facing hate crime charges but we still cause an insurmountable about of asshurt just by existing. It's glorious.

Post menorah

Animals are actually worth being owned.

I like my dogs more than pretty much any other human being on the planet, white or otherwise. But I can see value in all types people, except Dindu and SJW.

Since noggins lack empathy they can't into a proper relationship with doggo - and they don't understand why white people don't keep pupper chained up outside in it's own filth, or why we don't beat our dogs.

Man didn't know you guys INVENTED slavery... wow...

She's right, I do like animals more than niggers.

>Jenny Talia
What did she mean by this?

Back in November 2009, a young black man was arrested in North Carolina for “maliciously” torturing a dog named Susie.

>Femenista Jones
I'm callin Sup Forumstier false flag

An accomplishment which I wear with pride.

tfw my dog is called suzie

White people don't get raped and killed by animals in record amounts.

Plus animals actually do some work rather than just mooch.

To continue the "minority will be the majority" meme and lump in every non-white group together as some united group despite them hating each other far more than whites.

>give dog food, shelter, and productive tasks to keep it out of trouble
>loyal and appreciative friend
>give nigger food, shelter, and productive tasks to keep it out of trouble
>rapes your daughter and slits your throat
Yup. We're the assholes for liking animals better

Does anyone else enjoy the irony that people of colour have appropriated the old abbreviation for peices of crap?

I do now.

Pretty much every time you read a story about animal abuse it's a nigger.

The last big one was that doggo who had it's mouth duct taped so tight that it had to have it's tongue partially removed. The nigger owner lied on TV and claimed some random person bought his dog and must have done it.

Of course the press ran a story about a white woman who did something 'just as bad' by putting on duct tape lightly for 30 seconds then taking it off.

They just don't have empathy for animals, every single black person I know keeps their dog chained up outside and they laugh about white people letting our dogs sleep in the house or feeding them our food.

>Teen Cheyenne Cherry taunts animal activists after guilty plea for killing kitten in oven

"It's dead, bitch!" snapped an unrepentant Cheyenne Cherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.

fter her arrest, Cherry told police the cat killing was "just a joke."

In court Wednesday, Cherry admitted to Judge Margaret Clancy that the younger girl put the cat in the oven - and "I didn't let the cat out."

>>>The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said.
nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-cheyenne-cherry-taunts-animal-activists-guilty-plea-killing-kitten-oven-article-1.398813

>that pedophile is still on twitter

it means you better give her free shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt

No fucking empathy for animals or humans, they are a savage predatory bunch, these niggers.

the current blacks are useless, in the past you were able to condition some of them to be useful assistance

anyway dogs will sacrifice their life to save you, very good animals

>Dogs shit all over the place

>They sometimes also attack people

>Cannot speak, make howling/barking sounds

>Still cleaner, safer to be around, and more intelligent/less annoying company than niggers.

No fucking wonder we like them more.

>Let a dog into your home, he will love you.
>Let a black man into your home, BOOM.

A local news report in Louisiana about a White family was brutally murdered by five Black men.

On Feb 18, 2012, deputies found two deceased murder victims 74-year-old Robert Irwin Marchand and 50-year-old Douglas Dooley. The third victim 72-year-old Shirley Marchand.was found barely alive and taken to the hospital where she died 13 days later. The victims had their throats slashed and body beaten when their home was robbed in a planned home invasion. Their safe was stolen and killed for their coin collection.

Bot accounts.

...annnd I'm done.

>Spend billions on aid to Third World shitholes
>Died in war to end slavery
>Pass affirmative action laws and hand out welfare to non-whites like candy
>Tolerate rampant non-white immigration for decades
>Any time a non-white gets shot a huge uproar ensues, many people who protest the shooting are white
>Black-on-white crime always ignored even though it's 100x worse
>Almost everyone wants to live in white countries
>"FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE"

It's so easy to see why white nationalism is making a comeback. Whites are quite literally the most tolerant, accepting race in the world and yet they're always treated like garbage by these ungrateful idiots. It'd be funny to see the cunt in OP's pic be put into Africa and see how nice her fellow "PoCs" are to her.