Catholic General

Catholic General.

Fellow Brothers and Sisters, lower your swords but keep your shields steady! For those that don't believe, feel free to ask questions! For those that do believe, share your thoughts and faith!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nG5gEzymh5c

Thread rules:
> Judge not, lest ye be judged
> Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
> Do not condemn or shun someone for not sharing the same beliefs as us.
> Be as civil and somber as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-wqg-9bJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=2VpzoHgTMFM
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

WTF is this shit? Don't you know Catholics are just Christians with a stick up their ass and Muslims with White skin?

I was a catholic until the current pope, that's not someone I can look up to for spiritual guidance.

Catholicism>>>>>>>>>anything else

Not having imaginary friends >>>>>>> everything else

>Catholic General.

Pedophilia General*

Corrected that for you.

Kike worshipping cunts. I hope you guys get the persecution you desire.

Catholicism is OK I guess

Would you consider God Good or Evil? Why? Also, why is the current Pope such a cuck?

You do mean "Original Kiddie-fiddlers" right?

guys i'm high as *shit* right now

what do you make of this?

>Catholic General
>thread theme is Orthodox

>propagating kike lies

DAILY REMINDER THAT PAUL WAS A LIAR AND A BLASPHEMER WHO CORRUPTED THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS

Any catholic QTs in this thread. I think I'm going to start going to mass again to try and find a girl who wants to raise a family instead of wasting her 20s getting plowed by every Chad and Tyrone she can find.

The current pope is cucked in regard to trump, but he's just following the current meme. Tbh i think that his more liberal views are what leader of the church needs right now.

Christ was a radical in his time for being open , accepting, tolerant, compassionate. His new covenant was preaching the endless love and mercy of God.

I really like Trump, but I also think that the Pope doesn't have to agree with Trump to be the right guy for Pope.

>ditching 2,000 years of tradition because you don't like one guy

You should've stuck around, Cardinal Schönborn is rumored to be the next pope after Francis.

>muslims

What about them?

you dont go to mass to meet women you go to get the sacrament of the Eucharist, and for ""meeting"" a good women you need to find one and tame her and mold her into one

Im saying youre one, and misguided

>Cardinal Schönborn
Oh god, no. He's constantly defending immigrants and saying Islam dindunuffin.
That guy as pope might actually manage to make Austria protestant.

Still, sedevacantism, best catholicism.

Why is she wielding lefty? What did the artist mean by that?

You mean the guy who warned that Muslims are trying to invade Europe? We have to be thinking of different Schönborns.

Jesus was never fucking real to begin with... Seriously if all you have is "this old book says he was" then shit me kids will be basing religions off of Batman 1000 years from now you fucking deludes.

Post more crusadefus please

I have to agree, brothers we can all agree that our faith is being perverted. There's been a lot of talk of Jesuit infiltration, if that's the case how can we purge them?

Pope John XII turned the Lateran Palace into a brothel. The popes between 850 and 1050 were mostly also depraved people.

Been tempted to go to mass in part to find a good woman but it feels wrong to do so. Damn catholic guilt

I mean the guy that later clarified:

>Europe’s Christian legacy is in danger, because we Europeans have squandered it. That has absolutely nothing to do with Islam nor with the refugees
>The cardinal said his homily was not a “call to defend ourselves against the refugees

I mean the guy that didn't have the balls to allow bishops to advise their congregations to vote for Hofer, so a godless communist became president of my country.

Come home to the Orthodox Church

I think this pope is a PR pope designed to allow the church to survive the times, Trump was totally unexpected, they likely expected clinton and for things to keep going more to the left.

Imagine if the pope called an emergency in Europe with radical islam, what would happen? Catholics would get prosecuted not Muslims.

So instead here we are with a cuck pope.

God in 2016

They aren't really comparable, those popes didn't attempt to change anything, they were selfish.

Francis isn't selfish, he's just a idiot paving the way to hell.

You go for the sacraments of the blessed Eucharist, not to bedazzle some bimbo in the house of Christ

>ameritard using naked whore in armor as icon of christianity
just goes to show the fact that the USA is modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

I would, but they're very rare. this is the only one I got.

Pope Francis has good intentions, but alas, his judgment is rather... questionable. I believe he wants to make the church more progressive so people can wipe the impression of "Religion causes violence" and the "Muh Crusades" out of mind.

Ironically, Christianity is taking the hits for what Islam does.

>7 months
Wasting no time.

You're right.

Why do you follow the greedy and immoral bishop of Rome into heresy, perverting the True Orthodox Faith given to us by Jesus? Was God's punishment of allowing the Devil's servants, Luther and Calvin, to take your followers not enough?

No harm in finding something sexy/attractive... on top of that, she's not naked.

>dude crusades lmao
murder is a sin

crusaders didnt repent of murdering people on crusade

therefore crusaders are in hell

that image make me want to replay dragon dogma for some reason.

christmas coming up soon lads

hope you all get comfy presents. don't forget to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and not "happy cucklidays"

DEUS VULT and MAGA

>Heathen
>people
Wanna know how I know you're a protestant heretic?

Agh, that's a painful truthbomb. But at least I know now and I won't be spreading falsities. We can still agree this guy is a fucking heretic, though, and that we've got to deal with the Jesuit issue.

she's exactly what the bible would fucking punish. she's someone who would be be shamed and used as a bad example. kys if you don't fucking get it you fag

>therefore crusaders are in hell

No human has the capacity to say who is in hell and who is in paradise, that is only for god. Although committing sins without repenting is damning your soul

>comfy presents
I already have the best present, pic

They can't take Christ out of Christmas.

I posted this as a thread earlier but i didn't get any responses. Basically today at mass i was hit with a wave of atheism in the sense that i realized just how marxist the church is, was or has become (pick one). There is even a church down the street called One Tribe. Really makes you think.

But really I am just tired of marxist dogma being dressed in Christian clothe. I've been needing a strong Christian brother to convince me wrong of the meme that the Faith isn't inherently marxist in nature.

In addition, the meekness imparted used to be done so as part of a moderating effect on a brutal, hyperviolent world. But now meekness is imparted, in the West, on those who are already meek. Does what i'm saying make sense? It seems to be excacerbating the nu-male crisis rather than alleviating it, because it isn't tempering our violent tendencies ala C.S. Lewis' "Chivarly" but rather strengthening meekness into weakness. The Dream of the Rood assumed manliness / harshness of everyday life is completely foreign, thus adding to the neo-pagan insult that the Faith is weak and feminine (and attendence demographics attest to this).

Thus, Brothers, guide me in my time of weakness.

>Catholic General
>Busty anime girl is the thread banner

I'm pretty sure there's a bible passage that condemns such behavior.

As to be expected from Sup Forums.

>you
>a christian
my logic is irrefutable

Even if all of Europe when right and conservative, I doubt he would call an emergency because I really think he's a die hard lefty.
The crusades were a response to being pushed around. I'm also concerned about the possible slippery slope that progressivism is, I understand that fundamentalism isn't a good modus operandi but we still need to preserve the underlying message of our faith.

Blessings from the C of E. We may have our differences, but we both share our faith in Jesus. Now is not a time to divide ourselves when we are besieged on every front. We must be steadfast and over look our minute spiritual differences. Felicem natalem Christi brothers, now is a time for festivities both for tradition and for our victories.
youtube.com/watch?v=T-wqg-9bJV0

>Faith is weak and feminine

What, lmao neo-pagans are a joke why would you listen to the enemy of Christ

The suffering one has in life from all these tragedy builds for greater spiritual treasures. Christ said that we would not find paradise in this life but the next. Hold strong because he also said the gates of hell will not prevail

>C of E.

>not just coming back to Catholicism

>tabard
>clothing
Pick one you fucking mongoloid

I'd look to writings that came before the Enlightenment.
The church slowly started losing its way as it lost political influence. That's where the whole current mess really started.
All you need to look at to understand that Christianity isn't inherently weak is the entirety of the middle ages: The most catholic age there was, and hardly an age filled with pussies.

What I'm saying is, try to find a traditionalist congregation with tridentine mass, etc.
The normal church has been infiltrated by marxists and atheists a long time ago.

>Female blonde warrior
Nice """"""""""Christian"""""""""""" icon you got there, I love how its sexualized as fuck, there is nothing that screams judeo-christian values harder than tiddies and wide hips.
Stop larping Sup Forums

>asking me to forsake my ancestors teaching and way of life.
Do you have no sense of self or identity brother? I know that you would be offended if I ask of you what you ask of me. It is not our time to look at each other for purity but to to struggle against those who wish to bring harm to our women and children. If nothing else i hope you Hold your fervency in your heart and on your fist so that we may fight when our enemies are gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=2VpzoHgTMFM

It all comes down to this. The pope does his best to interpret the teachings of Saint Peter. By no means is he the be-all-end-all of the catholic church.

Jesus was a kind individual, he was a loving individual, he was a forgiving individual, but by no means was he tolerant of stupidity. Remember when Jesus whipped people out of the temple for selling stuff in there?

It's okay to be cordial, tolerant, etc, but when things get out of hand, we shouldn't be afraid to say "no."

The concept of Social Justice came from catholocism originally before it was stolen and bastardized by SJWs and the left.

The right to speak
The right to live
Etc.

Remember, being peaceful, loving, tolerant, and an all around good example of your faith is an ideal thing to do, but to deny common sense is to spit in the face of God himself.

For example, I base my conclusions on evidence. Catholocism has indeed had a questionable past, but they own it, they don't deny it.

Islam, however, follows the teachings of a pedophile warmonger who personally executed more than 500 people. The islamic culture is dangerous and vicious. I don't like islam because I reached this conclusion based on evidence and their reluctance to change.

>icon

Not at all, probably some misguided young man who romanticized his interest in history and took a wrong turn. Either way it is a inappropriate picture to start a general with

What do you guys think about the climate change shit the pope just did? I don't believe in climate change so what should i do?

Its not doctrine unless the church itself approves, the pope can muse all he wants on today's topics its PR so leftist catholics stay (futile effort on part of the church, the leftists are the least faithful)

Your ancestors religion before Christ was probably muddled paganism, it doesn't matter what your teachings are it only matters what is truth, and the RCC has much more truth than a heretical offshoot formed by a king consumed by his passions

pic

fuckin' saved!

Catholic here reporting in

does anyone love that Lent song that goes

"TURN AWAY FROM SIN
AND BE FAITHFUL TO THE GOSPEL
REMEMBER YOU ARE DUST
AND TO DUST YOU WILL RETURN

REPENT
THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND!"

i love that hymn familam very powerful

God bless my dude stay /comfy/

Me personally?

Climate change is real... The climate always changes, it's always been changing, etc.

Is Climate Change human influenced? That's the question.

It wings both ways too frequently for me to make a definite decision, but if Human Influenced Climate Change is real, then China has to be the first ones to address the issue.

seconded
look up "ex cathedra"

basically whatever Papa says is bullshit unless decreed otherwise

Always remember that nice=/=Good

What has to happen for the the church to formally approve? Do you think catholic spring will happen? (From podesta emails)

human influenced climate change was what i was referring to. And yeah, the fact that china and india etc. doesn't do the environment shit makes me think (((global warming))) isnt what i thought it was

thanks bro. peace be with you

See Look up ex cathedra.

I dont think a catholic spring will happen most "leftist/pseudo-agnostic" catholics aren't going to dedicate themselves to pretend to be opinionated catholics enough to carry some sort of "catholic spring" forward, especially when they can just become one of the random heretical protestant sects easily.

>not orthodoxy

kys

Muder implies
A) Victim is human
B) Victim is innocent
Heathen scum are neither.
Nice script btw.

>current year

My issue with orthodox is they all seem to fall under some east euro state power. Putin says something, Russias Orthodox church supports it.

Seems corrupt in that way.

>Catholic General
>posts a slut
Really made me think.

>Heathen scum are neither.

They are, they may not be shed in the blood of the lamb but they are still born in the likes of god and must be shown the gospels

alright cool. also what do u think a catholic should do if he/she masturbates 5/7 times daily?

Even atheists will admit Jesus was at least a person. We have more evidance he existed than for most "historical" figures.

>Catholic General.
Get this filth off of Sup Forums. Take it where it belongs: I take that back, even /trash/ is too good for your commie shitstain pope. Take this garbage to reddit.

Can someone explain the Jesuit infiltration to me? I hear that a lot but I thought they were a sect of Catholic monks like Franciscans?

Well, to start, no one should do that, from a health stand point. Beyond that, seek council at church.

What in you guys' mind validates the catholic faith for you? what makes you think the catholic shit
is real?

thanks godly trips

what about premarital sex?

>Your ancestors religion before Christ was probably muddled paganism
And yours was as well, at least we did not have Jews.
>it doesn't matter what your teachings are it only matters what is truth
How do we differ? My church does not condone anything new, nor do my people.
>a heretical offshoot formed by a king consumed by his passions
I could argue that it was a king standing up to a tyrant that did not represent him for god. A tyrant that made him pay threw the nose for his faith. I say good riddance.

All of that aside, it would seem that you are hard pressed on culling the believes before raising your sword against our true enemy.
Timidum.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

>We have more evidance he existed than for most "historical" figures.
Such as?

Eucharistic miracles
Miracle of the Sun
The shroud of Turin (look at brother peter diamond videos on the and on 4+Sup Forums christian thread)

And that christ gave beter the keys to his church

What are the best refutations of Orthodox being the legitimate church?

>How do we differ?
>women clergy
>gay marriage
>priest having marriage
>no physical presence of christ in the sacrament

>I could argue that it was a king standing up to a tyrant that did not represent him for god

He went through wives and had them chopped for not having a son, and killed Thomas Moore. He was just lust obsessed

just looked up the miracle of the sun. That's dope. For me the presidential election strengthened my faith. Wbu?

Other Christian groups like the Orthodox as well as Pagan faiths like those in India and China have their own miracles and relics - what made those particular ones more legitimate than others to you?

Why is the Catholic Church not the whore of Babylon? Just asking because I'm confused as to what sect of Christianity to join