I made 300 coins

>I made 300 coins
>250 sold this item is sold out

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/New-Pepe-the-frog-3D-Ass-Soft-Silicone-Mouse-Pad-Sad-frog-Funny-Mousepad-Gift-/282283605927?hash=item41b969ffa7:g:l6gAAOSw2xRYSLyX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want one pls

Fuck some user is capitalizing on autism,
Reeee why didn't I think of this

Neat. Size comparisons and composition?

I'm not going to buy the thing, but I'd be interested in seeing more about it.

Yeah these are pretty slick and I will pay you good yankee dollars for one.

They are all sold out

why did "SHE" with hold 50?

shotgun for number 111!
how much do u want?

>I am not going to buy the thing
>this item is sold out

No shit, Sherlock.

Produce more, lazy fagget.

>don't have a picture of it next to a soda can or next to a real coin
Ok...

damn dude props to you

i just assumed everyone was smart enough not to fall for jewish bullshit but i was completely wrong

>8 sevens

Should tell you all you need to know.

Can't GIS it. Link to sold out?

WHERE CAN I GET THESE

8 sevens is the post that got trump elected you newfie

i bought most of the meme coins

im going to resell them for 50 a piece

I just ordered mine like an hour ago retard

Yea there is no way my name and address isn't going to end up published somewhere

>I made 300
>I just ordered mine like an hour ago
Oh. So you didn't make anything then. Can you just kill yourself before you start telling people in real life it's a meme, ya dip?

Hey goy..er, fellow centipedes. Get you discount Pepe (TM) memorabilia here. Cal now: 1900-kike-me. Limited supply.

is it illegal for the seller to release people's names and addresses?

b-but... muh 6 gorrilion

The in the listing the guy said she made 300
learn to fucking meme arrows

It was on Ebay, apparently. Search meme war coin.

Kek says you will give these out for free and not profit of his name like a Jew kike

Damn those would have made slick POG slammers

>Implying meme warfare isn't a POG job

looks really well done

gj fagot (whoever)

not if it's for private use lol

you're flag is gay lol

i like the spectre-esque octopus one desu

I said this in the other thread...but those are very nicely done. I contemplated getting a few. I dont know the resources necessary to go into one of those coins, but the average person does not have it. maybe it's from their work, or just some rich guy who thought it would be neat....or maybe, just maybe the ELITE RING OF PEDOPHILES you all just fucking pissed off is pharming your addresses? like holy fuck they wouldn't even have to put a transmitter of sorts in it....you literally handed over your name and address. plus eBay uses PAYPAL so its not like your genuine identity is even remotely obscurable

enjoy the coins though

Do you mean 7 sevens? Or how was Bernposting 6 gorillion? Are you the fuckup that made the coin or something?

Are they going to make more?

You can get a company to make shitty aluminum coins for you for like $0.20 per coin

>I said this in the other thread...but those are very nicely done. I contemplated getting a few. I dont know the resources necessary to go into one of those coins,

WAT!?!??

I mean a limited print of 50 regional coins looks better from your local post office for $2 plus certificate and display box, so I cannot even

How does one make custom coins like this?

google it idiot, if you live in a city you should have no problem finding one

shit i would have bought one I love dmb coins

you just compared the resources of the federal government to the resources of a Sup Forums autist

the post office can deliver a letter cross country for 49 cents. can your average Sup Forums autist do that?

show me where

the guy selling the coins was someone with no previous seller history. the account was years old and only had a history of buying minerals and stones and things like that

i need patches for my camo jacket

>being this mad

>the guy selling the coins was someone with no previous seller history. the account was years old and only had a history of buying minerals and stones and things like that

you think this nigger hand fucking cast these fucking coins from rocks he has been buying for fucking years?

??????

I bought 2 from them off ebay. They were going for $11.50 plus $2.00 in shipping. Shadilay!

kek wtf, i sell stickers but thats it
ebay.ca/itm/New-Pepe-the-frog-3D-Ass-Soft-Silicone-Mouse-Pad-Sad-frog-Funny-Mousepad-Gift-/282283605927?hash=item41b969ffa7:g:l6gAAOSw2xRYSLyX

How do I buy one?

would you guys buy little bronze figurines of a kek deity? i can cast anything in pretty much any metal with any form or complexity with any finish.

rare

>implying you can worship a coin

That doesn't add up to $14.88.

I call shenanigans.

70 million has 8 digits idiot

I'd be willing to sell one of my two coins for a price... Via paypal. Holla at me with your offer.

This is some next gen autism

no.

I'm saying if it had been a guy who had a history of selling similar items, it would be fairly easily to believe he started producing these. But it's a person who had NO history of selling items. his buyer history is for weird little rocks and minerals and whatever the fuck. computer stuff too.

I have looked online, there are place that produce custome coins for as low as like $4-5 if you buy a few hundred, but none of them offered any sort of painting/colors like these had.

I'm not saying it's some grand conspiracy, it could just be some guy who dug a little harder and found a better site than I did. it just seemed strange enough for me not to purchase one myself.

Sup Forums is funny. this board collectively pisses off a league of extremely wealthy elite occult pedophiles. the type of people who could literally sell you into slavery and that would be the end of you. days later somebody waves a shiny trinket in front of your face and you all hand over your personal info to some unidentifiable third party, just so you can get one. it could be connected to fake identity/bank account for all you know.

The stone Kek statues are going for 32 dollars. You could probably make a small income selling metal versions. Please don't use a carcinogenic metal though.

Did you buy the $1,000 one?

Yeah it was $11.88 plus $2.62. I was going off sheer memory. I bought two from ebay.

Whats your fucking problem?

You have no idea.

can I get a "plz be my ai gf" coin?

Yeah, but they are selling the stone ones again for 32 dollars. Some user from here is selling a plastic one for 22.88 that he had mass produced, so I bought one to support him.

Oh my god they are going to find out I live in my moms basement and jerk off while eating hot pockets all day

Just look up "custom challenge coins." Alot of companies make them for the military.

Is this the same guy who had a thread last month who was making those patches. One was the octopus globe on

what are does?

yea, please explain the return address cause I got banned for 48 hours last time for posting it......despite it being fake and hysterical

user sent out a ton of pepes to people in the mail. like all of congress and all the house reps, every employee at media matters, etc

Kik me anons bayanon_6

I remember this user. He will be membered as one of the great autists in the Meme Distribution Division or MDD for short.

lmao some people really do have more money than they can handle