Flat-Earth Myth

How are we going to end the perpetuation of the flat-earth myth? When are Christian Sup Forumsacks finally going to get up from their lazy asses and learn physics, because judging from several of the things flat-earthers point out, it is apparent that they don't understand simple concepts such as momentum and it's conservation, gravity, and so on.

When are you amerilards gonna wake up from your little fantasy and accept science and logic as your basis for separating fact and fiction?

You guys truly are a bunch of idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
i.imgur.com/WNG2Iqq.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for replies

another goofy slide thread from leafland

>another amerilard who doesn't understand basic physics
Wew lad

Not a Christian, but
>implying genesis doesn't explicitly describe the earth as round

>bible was written in a time when people mistakenly believed the Earth was flat
>contains text that suggests the Earth is flat

Amazing.

Even if you could buy a spaceship as easily as you could buy a car and fly to a colony on each planet in the solar system, each providing their own evidence for heliocentrism, christian fundamentalists would still find a way to deny it.

They'd say crap about the universe actually being 2D but only appears to be 3D because of holographic universe something-or-other with the firmament being a barrier between dimensions of the multiverse.

Some might say that traveling to other planets causes you to shrink, justifying the moon being a few miles in diameter.

Nothing will ever convince them that they're wrong. Genocide is the only solution to large groups of idiots.

Are they guarding Antarctica?

>Christians figuring out the Earth is round thousands of years before anyone else.
God is real.

I'll bite.
Disprove Flat Earth right now. So I can disprove it back.

This. Anyone can disprove the azimuthal flat-earth by taking a car trip from Melbourne to Perth (And by checking out the different constellations in the southern hemisphere, etc). Facts are secondary to ideology, as Christfags and SJWs have proven.

Not if the Stars are only 5000 miles up. Obviously if you are 13,000 miles across the planet then you can't see the same stars on Flat Earth

On Flat Earth the sun moon and stars are only 3000 miles high. So of course you can't see the same stars on opposite sides of the planet on a flat earth.

The constellations would be distorted in the same way as the geography. Take the fucking car trip.

Not if they are projections on a dome.

>Duh the earth is round
pilots and navigators and quartermasters use flat maps instead of globes, wouldn't that give them an incorrect heading?

>Duh the Earth is round
Then why isn't that apparent even on the flattest Plains and at sea?

>Duh the earth is round
Then why isn't gravity stronger at the equator due to centripedal force?

>Duh the earth is round
Just stop.

IT"S A HOLOGRAM

this is why you don't drop out of college...

wtf is centripedal force? also water isn't flat so I don't understand your second point

low quality bait but yes Earth is flat
it is proven and was even filmed.
The globe is dead
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMF6lFqDeE

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

On flat open spaces it is actually much easier to see the worlds curve than any other area.

Of course you can write any bullshit in your cramped city apartment though. Try coming to the country sometime cityboy unless you're afraid of getting cornholed

>fox
>FOX

Kansas is proven to be literally flatter than a pancake. No curvature at all, science says so. But if Earth is round it should be miles of drop off. The truth is Kansas is nothing but flat dirt because God hadn't got around to designing it yet so he left it that way.

>makes sense to me

Flat-earth is a psy-op that attempts to discredit people in a "crazy by association" manner.

But that's no reason to stop people from posting about it, after all it's a fantastic way to identify the shills and useful idiots.

>Sup Forums is now full of unironic flat earthers
kek

Why do things fall to earth if there's no gravity? Don't say density, because without gravity there's no reason for dense objects to fall to earth.

If the earth was round, pilots would have to dip the nose of their plane down every half hour to avoid flying in a straight line into space. Its so easy to disprove round earth extremists, draw it on a napkin if you cant comprehend science

God is pushing things down to us
Alternatively
The devil is pulling things from the sky

Because Flat Earth is accelerating upwards at 9.8 meters per second.

The (flat) earth is constantly travelling up, this objects appear to fall, but are actually staying still

>filename

Not bad m8

If that was true, then it would exceed the speed of light in about 10 years.

Is the earth was flat then how come if i put a ball on a table it falls off.
If the earth is flat then there's no reason anything could be built on a slant because its flat
Thusly a ball would have nowhere to roll as its a perfectly even surface.
But my ball still rolls off the table. Something has to be uneven.
Are you saying that someone purposefully built my house on a slant on a flat earth?

If you set the ball down gently it wont roll anywhere. Nice fake science though

>Pilots and navigators and quartermasters use flat maps instead of globes, wouldn't that give them an
incorrect heading?

I honestly thought he was joking when I read this, and then i realized he wasn't. It's kinda scary that people are actually this stupid

Leaf, you can't see shit with all of those trees in your vision. I can see Toronto from my backyard. I'll deadass fuck your shit up. The curvature of the Earth is an optical illusion, because our corneas are round.

SAGE

Then why do opposite locations on earth experience opposite effects of sunlight and darkness? Also, explain the moon.

>Flat-earth is a psy-op
the psy-op here is the globe. It was the first step toward the creation of a unified "global" world, unified and uninformed. A world of clueless slaves because that's de facto what you are when you don't know who you are, where you live and even wether or not you have a purpose in life beside fulfilling the basic needs.
Modern sciences are snake oil sciences.

The constellations near the South Pole would be stretched out in a gigantic circle the same as Antarctica. There are gigantic chunks of the Southern sky that shouldn't be visible. Or you can take that car trip, you faggot.
(Dur hur if I can ignore facts hard enough it means I win the argument)

by not feeding the trolls

You underestimate how large the Earth is

>spreading disinfo about creating disinfo
this is some next level bullshit!

There is no South Pole on Flat Earth. South Pole is fake.

>Not if the Stars are only 5000 miles up.
What difference does this make? In a flat earth model, you can see all the same constellations from every point on earth. But as is easily verifiable, there are some constellations you can see from, say, chile that you can't see from the US.

If the flat-earth is true, explain this GIF. The exaggerated curvature of the earth is from the fish eye lens, but how do you explain the satellites remaining in sun light as they pass over a dark earth if not for the curvature of the earth and their high orbit?

i.imgur.com/WNG2Iqq.gifv

And now you've reached your final defense, absolute retardation (To wit: The flat-earth stretching of the globe model's south polar land doesn't exist because the south pole doesn't exist). Good job user.

They're guarding a big rocket full of combustible chemicals.

Centripetal acceleration is a result of being tethered at a certain radius and is just inertia. It's centrifugal force that exists in a rotating frame, like earth, and is in fact measurable. Gravity is slightly less at the equator due to earth's spin and we see that from the radius being larger than at the poles.

Then why can you see the top half of cities across water, but not the base, at sufficient distances?

Thats a ridiculous round Earth alarmist lie. If earth was really round, by the time Chile spun around to be where USA was, youd see the same constellation.

Creative, I like it.

>being this butt blasted over low quality bait

It's a meme you dip

It's hilarious how no one trusts the government, but when it comes to government controlled propaganda machines like NASA they'll eat up every word and ask for seconds.

Most of you guys are too dim witted to see the esoteric symbolism in almost everything that they do, which is a major red flag that everything they're involved with is fraudulent and deceptive.

Low level people at NASA probably have no idea what's really going on, it's the top level people that are all initiates in the mysteries, and this couldn't be more obvious to anyone with eyes to see.

>and this couldn't be more obvious to anyone with eyes to see.
Then.... show us?

I actually think flat earth is a conspiracy conspiracy. It is one of those tinhatter ones that insulates the masses from some truth. Some conspiracies are real: South Korea is a really good recent example of it. Huge stories always start in rumour and get proven by fact. But when the same people are banging on about the world being flat like it's the dark ages then it's hard to be taken seriously as a group when you discover real info. It's that plausible deniability thing.

If it started on GLP I'll be certain of it.