Chelsea Manning Petition Reaches 100,000 - White House Response Required

Whistleblower Chelsea Manning's petition has reached it's goal of 100,000 signatures to make the white house respond and they want her to be pardoned. What will Trump do? Obama?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=7xAsV2XUAps

Trump won't do shit since he had the NSA kill Julian Assange to eliminate wikileaks before taking power.

>a

lol fuck this he-she freak. rot in jail you cross dressing faggot.

Fuck this faggot, let him hang himself.

No way Obama lets this guy out of prison. It will never happen.

...is it true that it was a forced transitioning, Sup Forums?

I went through training with this guy, he seemed normal enough, until he made the fucking news.

Yeah i was in high school with this guy

Why do they always use this picture of Manning? This one looks like a still from a security camera during a bank robbery. Could they not find any others with him in drag?

my guess is trauma based conditioning. look up mkultra.

Yeah dudes, he went to the same band camp as me

>look up mkultra
Because people around here have never ever heard about mkultra before...

Of you join the fucking military you have no say in how it acts. You are apart of it, taking orders. Let it rot for another 30 years. Also the white house is not going to let this traitor to American security go free.

I want Pence to shock the shit out of this freak

that photo always looked shopped to me.
like the stuff about Manning being trans came out after he was already in military custody. they could have made the entire thing up as a way to make him look crazy to the majority of the public, so they'd instantly disregard what he was spewing.

I do feel bad for Manning and understand what his motivations were, but at the same time I don't think those advocating for his clemency really understand the full picture. There is a ton of evidence that show his leaks were the catalyst for the Arab Spring, which in turn was a catalyst for the Syrian War and all of the casualties coming from that. That's a heavy fucking load.

Obama will probably suck her "elongated clit"

Trump will probably have "it" executed for treason

>faggot

A Canadian calling someone a faggot.

Classic.

>her

>tfw forcEd to transition by M.kultra
noPe, it's Literally another falsE flag conspiracy theory for you gullible assHats.

i sucked his dick once, seemed like a normal dude