>>Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory which emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle...

>>>Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory which emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle, alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking, and connecting a number of pizzerias in Washington D.C and members of the Democratic Party to a child-sex ring.

well this is awkward...

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/5739435/Parks_and_Passages
archive.li/xC6VZ
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>debunked
wew lad

I already knew this from snopes.

here's more debunking

Its a partisan issue to leftists because it implicates top level democrats, they gladly defend it and would never consider for a moment its truth.

That said, there is a mountain of evidence for its truth, and its the biggest scandal in history.

"long debunked"

Wikipedia is an information AGGREGATE

Show me the source of this "fact"

>snopes

kek

(OP) #
Washington D.C. research project for Dupont underground system 2012:

Funders and Supporters page 85:
academia.edu/5739435/Parks_and_Passages

>Comet Ping Pong
>Open Society Foundation (George Soros)

Appendix to the underground D.C./ Berlin research paper by James HUCKENPAHLER:

archive.li/xC6VZ

Last page (314)

>Thanks to
>Oliver Miller, AKA Dr. Pong for hosptality in Berlin,
>and, James Alefantis for patronage above and

>beyond...

honestly guys, just posting little pictures jumbled together in paint is not an argument. it just shows how lazy you are

"look at my picture, it has to be true"

give me a fucking break you dumb niggers

Bill got away with rape. Hillary had all her bribes on a separate server and was allowed to wipe it clean. Blacks are executing cops and the White House does nothing. Obama lets rapist and Muslim intolerants into our country without any checks...
Is Podesta being a child molester that hard to believe?

I am lazy, I dont owe you shit retard. I read the forum just like you, and I saw over numerous days in numerous threads the evidence come out as it came out. I dont have a big collage, I dont have it all laid out.

The words they used etc, the media coverup, the pictures, its all there for anyone with half a brain. Youre obviously not from here.

fuck off canada you're a dumb nigger and you're upset because you can't substantiate an argument. your mother should have swallowed you.

You're like Goeth from Schindler's list. Someone escaped from the camp so you just begin shooting random inmates hoping to kill one responsible.

Just because some people do wrong doesn't mean every single person around them is guilty, you retard.

>canada
>dumb nigger

Yeah you ain't from here. Either discuss earnestly and read the information we provide you, or save us all time and go home.

>Russiagate is a debunked conspiracy theory which emerged during the 2016 United States post-presidential election cycle, alleging that Russia hacked the planet

This post alone should have its own thread. This is huge.

Okay guy. See you at the pizza dominoes tournament.

nice shilling you pedo creep.

wtf

That's not information! It's just a bunch of pictures!

Look at the sources!

>facebook

REALLY NIGGA? REALLY?

This is conspiracy bullshit and you all fucking know.

suck my dick you fucking faggot

not an argument.

Just your usual pizza joint. All ages welcome too!

Sup Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

The pictures list the sources. Did you not even look yourself?

Jesus Titty-fucking Christ.

NPR was running a story on it today as I was driving home.

Of course, they did not touch on WHY people latched onto it (podest's seemingly code-speak & his weird association with instagram perv homo ping pong guy.

Instead they had a psychologist on there talking about the reasons why people incorrectly latch onto conspiracy theories.

I for one don't buy into the whole pizza gate shit, but I think to not discuss podesta's weird associations is doing the story a disservice.

Everyone keeps asking for evidence, well there is some at

I listened to NPR report during the election cycle, and I swear it sounded like Hillary had her hand so far up their asses that she was using their mouth as a puppet.

WHAT THE FUCK

>Washington D.C. research project for Dupont underground system 2012:
>Funders and Supporters page 85:
>academia.edu/5739435/Parks_and_Passages
>>Comet Ping Pong
>>Open Society Foundation (George Soros)
>Appendix to the underground D.C./ Berlin research paper by James HUCKENPAHLER:
>archive.li/xC6VZ
>Last page (314)
>>Thanks to
>>Oliver Miller, AKA Dr. Pong for hosptality in Berlin,
>>and, James Alefantis for patronage above and
>>beyond...
Can someone please add this to the description of the EWO thread posts?

>I don’t like pictures.
>I visit an imageboard daily.

You funny nigger.

>James Alefantis for patronage above and
>>beyond...

AND BELOW

Bump

>debunked

Lmao are they retarded?

Didn't they see what happened during the election?

The MSM/CTR shilling had a giant reverse effect.

>Here's a shirk to explain why people believe false shit.

>But don't worry, nobody has believed false shit in the past, certainly not about people in positions of power. Certainly not from 'real news' like us.

>It's only an epidemic now because fucking Alex Jones makes more money from water filters than we do from commercials.

>REEEEEEEEEEE!

>The MSM/CTR shilling had a giant reverse effect.
Are..are they "our boys" afterall, Sup Forums?

wow they debunked all allegations of a specific crime towards an entire political party?

didn't even realize that was possible with superman on the beat

Not now dimmy this is a serious thread

bump