Anyone feel like everyone feels the same...

Anyone feel like everyone feels the same? I'm seeing it more and more through the memes - we're all on the same mental plane regardless of political thought. It was re-enforced when trump won, tons of people here expressed the same... meh. Everything now is just meh. Nobody knows what they're really doing. Nobody really thinks things will get better. We all acknowledge collectively that things are getting weirder. Like we're in some alternate universe that started in 9/11 where everything just turned... grey. Shitty and grey. This isn't depressive, just nothing much makes sense anymore. People who agree more than they disagree are on opposite sides of the political fence. Politics has become nonsense.

I think it's the "Age of Aquarius". Everything that provided structure to our lives previously is dissolving, and forming into something new. We just don't know what yet. We're in a limbo between two ages, and we have no idea where it's going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know what you mean about everything feeling grey.

its the let down after the high

you are now chasing the dragon

nigga its because we have no fucking money or job prospects. We cant afford a house or a fucking family, and women have been spoiled and ruined. Literally everything that one has to look forward to in life has been rotted.

Thats why men are going their own way, they are submerging themsleves in whatever hobbies they have hoping to kill time.

Try it on for size. This even extends to science, from looking into the macrocosm (Which is composed mostly of dark energy and matter, expanding for some reason at an increasing rate, scientists have no idea wtf is going on and admit it) down to looking at the microcosm (Energy is both a wave and a particle at the same time, and changes depending on observation. Atomic scale follows none of the rules of macro scale. Electrons literally appear and disappear at random). Even from a completely scientific standpoint we are in an era where nothing makes sense and nothing works together

You're just reaching mental maturity. Things aren't changing but the way you perceive them is.

I've been going through the same shit.

>The day of rope is coming leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt

I've just accepted it and succumbed to the Sup Forums hivemind.

Go back to jackdurden.com

It's the age of disinformation. Nobody really has a strong opinion on anything other than a few key word issues. No matter what your view is there is places that supports your worldview.

We have no way to organize online without being met with disinformation and infiltrators. Everything happens in established channels.

There better be nazi aliens coming soon, the level our collective privacy have been breached on is insane. But we don't care. Because we can't see anything better, what would replace the system responsible besides people who know how to run the system.

Gray is the perfect way to sum it up.

Babby's first existential crisis

Basically. People also tend to become more insular as they get older.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you kidding? Trump is actually going to make America great again. He clearly isn't part of whatever sick globalization effort you're apart of is actually reviving though and decency in the western world. Unless you niggers spill the beans on your valiant cause you will all be found and tortured for treason against intelligent life.

No I'm on my 15th at least.
Wat now then?
Pic related isn't the picture of metal gear I wanted to reply with, but it's relevant. Anyone have the one I'm thinking of? About creating context?

>Wat now then?

Just distract yourself with hobbies or whatever makes you happy.

Or try traveling to another country for some months, maybe getting out of your cultural bubble could shake things up a bit.

Is that it though bro? Just distraction?
Thanks for communicating

This is a great example of why society constantly needs to struggle. Challenges prevent us from wasting away and in our current trend to try to achieve a utopia, this is dangerously corrosive for morals and society as a whole. As I've been calling for, for the past week or so, we need to make some infographics and utilize the political calm to start red pilling normies on mainstream boards via intellectual spam. Outside the internet make sure to try to help your community.

>Is that it though bro?

Yeah, I think so.

I know how tempting it is to believe that something new and exciting is just around the corner, or that there is some deeper meaning to this mess we find ourselves in, and I think this is a thought that most people have played with at one or more points of their lifespan since the beginning of civilization. Sure, things are different from what they were like in the previous generation. But back then things where different from the generation before and so forth. As individuals we tend to think in a scale that only spands our own lifetime, which is completely rational, but it can also sometimes lead us to mistake a pattern that is simply manifesting in a new form, as something new and groundbreaking.

I might be wrong though. Which would be interesting.

Also, I don't think that shallow distractions are a bad thing. I don't really have a need to do something great with my life.

Pardon the essay.

because World War 3 is coming and the culmination of human history nears - and a fanatical world-wide dystopia utopia established on its ashes that will, in turn, only lead to one inexorable climax of total destruction - World War 4.

I know what you're talking about. I keep trying to leave this mental plane in my dreams but can never quite escape.