Michael Moore has taken it upon himself to remove the electoral college

Michael Moore has taken it upon himself to remove the electoral college.

Not the hero Sup Forums deserves, but the hero Sup Forums needs.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/8/michael-moore-says-donald-trump-not-president-yet-/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is so gross

After looking at his picks for his cabinet, nobody on Sup Forums could argue Trump would be good for America.

>all this salt

What is wrong with successful people?

Aren't most of them former workers that have been gone for years? If they're still working there, I think that would be a problem.

>WE DON'T WANT RIGHTWINGERS IN POWER UNDER ANY COST
>LOL LETS KICK THE BEEHIVE

Is this truly the path this cavetroll wants to walk on?

>He

Still salty after all this time.

I bet two years into Trumps glorious reign and these people will be like we're getting Trump impeached next week, this time for real.

lol keep denying

is he sporting a battle dress baseball cap?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE

The Electoral College should be completely abandoned and scrapped and eliminated though. It doesn't represent the will of the people.

America is a democracy.

Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump in the popular vote by 3 million votes, yet Donald Trump will be President? No, that's not right. We can't allow this to happen.

You are literally against democracy and may even hold racist views if you are not willing to let the will of the people be heard. It's just common sense.

>Mr. Moore cited the fact that while Mr. Trump won the election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

>“I would be saying the same thing if Trump was ahead by 2.7 million votes,” he said. “I would accept the fact that my fellow Americans wanted him as president of the United States. I wouldn’t like it; I would accept it. The fact is, the majority of my fellow Americans did not want him.”
Lol, k

Nigger. This was the system agreed to that formed the united states. You cant just lose game and then try to change rules

What the fuck did he do that he needs Hillary's criminal protection so badly?

I know he's a commie and all but this is a bit much. Don't tell me that fat fuck is diddling kids? The image of that makes me vomit even more than thinking about how Hillary contracted Kuru disease.

>Leaf

We're a Republic.

Might as well say get rid of Senators or change how they're elected and represent states.

The electoral college exists to prevent retards from voting in something truly horrible.
America is a republic you retard.
>leaf
Oh, carry on then you cant help it

Except that on Monday November 7th, tons of liberal hosts were calling Trump a loser and saying he might win the popular vote, but that the popular vote didn't matter.

My how times change in 24 hours.

>America is a democracy

Democratic republic, not the same thing leaf

>FFs set up system to protect the rights of the few (those in rural states) from the tyranny of the majority (those in populous states)
>this fat fuck thinks he knows better

Fuck this. It's shit like this that makes me wish the Republicans were worth voting for. Like, what the fuck did they expect, that free trade wouldn't come back and bite them in the ass? But no, so long as niggers in the cities can (((afford))) iPhones and cars, the Dems were happy as pigs in mud to let the cries of their old base, the working class, fall on deaf ears as American manufacturing collapsed. AND NOW THEY'RE BITCHING ABOUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE VOTING FOR THE "REPUBLICAN"?

FUCK ME, AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THESE PEOPLE

>claim to be the little man's party
>try to make sure that rich people in populous metropolitan centers get to dictate the direction of the country forever because you didn't get your way

Can the far left go five minutes without being massive hypocrites?

Oh look it's that leaf that was shitposting in Trump General.

Kill yourself.

The United States of America is not a Democracy, it is a Representative Republic where the winner is the one with the most wins in the 51 individual states popular vote contests.

I saw this earlier. It's really odd that he and I made the exact same prediction independent of one another. I could never pick an obvious winner in this race, and that feeling still isn't gone, despite the election. Like Moore said, I have the impression something weird will happen. Can't predict what exactly. Maybe the electoral college picks someone else, maybe an attack, a civil war? Fuck who knows at this point?

Why did they stitch \bumps into her bikini like that? Weird, I don't get it.

The US government is a servant of the 50 sovereign member states employing it, as articulated by the Constitution.

someone thank that fat fuck for the sweet campaign commercial he gave the trumpster.

I think that would hurt him most of all.

The EC is supposed to keep out a populist candidate. Those that bring up the popular vote were most likely the ones that called Trump a populist

>David Duke
>Not controlled opposition

He should do what the buddhists do and set himself on fire in front of the capitol as a protest.

that'll show them!

If they successfully get him out with some bullshit argument.

I would lose my mind. That would be reason to form a well-regulated militia and excersize my second amendment right.

daily reminder that hillary clinton WON by over 3 million votes. unfortunately, racist old white facists do not respect our democracy!

Does no one realize he's in the middle of a transition you blind faggots

Is he wearing the camo MAGA hat in that pic?

>America is a democracy.
America is a republic

>Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump in the popular vote by 3 million votes
irrelevant

>yet Donald Trump will be President?
yes

>democracy
>common sense

Hahah no. Democracy is a shit system.

wasn't he about to die not too long ago?

Period actually goes outside in that example

Haven't you fucks learned yet?

abandoned and scrapped and eliminated, huh.

what about eradicated, annihilated, discarded, and invalidated?
or exterminated?
terminated?

He wasn't dying he was cutting his dick off

>America is a republic

You're own Bushy-boy had a stated policy to spread Democracy. How can we spread something if we don't have it here?

Anyone remember the old Scooby Doo episode where the villain was an oozing mass of clay or wax?

Can we switch these lame ass #NotMyPresident thread to something more entertaining? Can we talk about the great internment camps for fags and deranged SJWs that Trump is going to build? Or about how great that wall is gonna be? Or how to get rid of the niggers peacefully? You know, the important stuff.

Trump will be your president and there is nothing you can do about it.

Let's change the subject gah.

I'll accept the will of the people when it excludes tainted votes from spics and negroes, who generally does not uphold or contribute to the western civilization.

THIS IS GARBAGE! Michael Moore called for a violent revolution in West World "sooo red pilled" GIVE ME A BREAK!

TRUMP TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!!!!

This dope already said he was going to be. He layed out 6 in depth points, and he was right!

Does he hate being right or something?

You have a royal governor appointed by the queen of england how can unilaterally suspend your parliament
you know nothing of democracy

>"DRUMPFTARDS, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE RESULT! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE RULES JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE! THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS THE BEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD! YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU THINK IT CAN BE RIGGED!"
>"OMG RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTION! WE NEED TO HONOUR DEMOCRACY BY CHANGING THE RULES SO ONLY WE CAN WIN AND THESE BIGOTS ARE KEPT OUT FOR GOOD!"

Now where have I seen this picture before? Oh yeah, I remember now

>"LMAO HAVE YOU GOYS SEEN THIS XENOPHOBIC LEAVE VOTER MAKING A PETITION TO SAY THE REFERENDUM SHOULD BE RERUN IF ONE SIDE DOESN'T GET AT LEAST 60%? I'M LIKE LMAO IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR A MAJORITY IS A MAJORITY! DEAL WITH IT YOU FUCKING BIGOTS AND RESPECT DEMOCRACY LMAO!"
>"OMG HATE WON BY LISTENING TO THEIR EMOTIONS AND RIGHT WING MEDIA INSTEAD OF FACTS AND BOB GELDOF! EVERYONE SIGN THIS PETITION THAT SOMEONE MADE BEFORE THE REF WHERE IT SHOULD BE RERUN IF ONE SIDE DOESN'T GET 60%! OUR 4M SIGNATURES ARE SURE TO CAUSE UPROAR AND TRUMP 17M RACISTS! WE NEED TO CHANGE THE RULES OF DEMOCRACY SO ONLY WE CAN WIN! WE NEED TO KEEP THESE FASCISTS OUT!"

I have to trick myself into believing I'm part of some really elaborate version of Candid Camera because if I, for one second, had to consider these people weren't being ironic I would fucking kill myself.