Why do conservashits want the USA to bow down to Russia ?

And completely fine with Trump colluding with Putin ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_marchetti.html
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/07/operation-tinseltown-how-the-cia-manipulates-hollywood/491138/
globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
nbcumv.com/news/highlights-saturday-night-lives-weekend-update-colin-jost-and-michael-che-october-15-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conjecture.

Oh look its this thread again

They call the leftists cucks, then push the "We can't do anything that might upset Putin because he'll nuke us!" meme. Ignoring that we have an even larger stockpile of nukes, and mutually assured destruction means they're not going to nuke us over anything short of physically invading their territory.

The left wants to make Russia our enemies and start a war.
The right wants to make Russia our allies and have peace.
How is this even an argument?

Russia has more nuclear weapons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

Bow down?
You're a fucking retard...

Why does the left want to destroy the world so bad?

That's not the argument.

The argument is whether Russia has any business meddling in our elections. You Trumptards call yourselves Nationalists and yet are ok with foreign dictators directly interfering in our elections.

Face it, Trump and his fans are Russian cucks.

You caught me, I made that up. The rest still stands, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw

I would rather a Russian cuck then a Muslim cuck.

>debating about the ethnicity of the bull
Either way you're a cuck, so how about just not being a cuck?

I don't want to be drafted for WWIII with Russia.

Where is your evidence that Russia did meddle in our election

CIA , Common sense etc

the most I've found is that the CIA has a report that claims to show evidence that there was Russian involvement with the DNC email leak...I guess it depends on whether you do trust your intelligence agency or not

>The left wants to make Russia our enemies and start a war.

Delusional

>CIA

The FBI said they didn't. And if you're expecting me to trust the group that said there were WMDs and anthrax in Iraq you got another thing coming

>Common sense

not an argument

>I guess it depends on whether you do trust your intelligence agency or not

seePlus they have not provided any evidence to back up their claim.

>tfw to smart to listen to the CIA

the CIA report that was used to justify the Iraq war was concluded by saying that it lacked "specific information" on "many key aspects" of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs. The Bush administration just ran with it and sold it to the public.

fbpb
>criminally under 8'd

As Hillary and Obama once reminded us, Russia is no longer the Soviet Union and the Cold War is over. If the Russians were responsible for letting America know that the DNC was corrupt and stole the election from Bernie and hired thugs to attack Trump supporters then what should we do? If true that it was their work, they basically saved our republic.

fair enough.They still have not provided any evidence for their claim so until I see evidence im just going to assume its fan fiction because I have no reason to assume otherwise

>Common sense
KEK

Ever heard of the CIA?

so much butthurt on the left because Russia revealed what Hillary and the DNC were actually saying.

all of this shit
all of this bullshit
is because we got to read Hillary's REAL thoughts

Isn't that funny? I think it's funny.

How about neither?

Russia reveals true emails from Hillary and DNC
>"meddling"

lol

>vote Hillery
>calls others unpatriotic
Kek

>CIA (i.e. argument from authority)

These are fallacies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion

ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_marchetti.html

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/07/operation-tinseltown-how-the-cia-manipulates-hollywood/491138/

globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

Why do you believe war propaganda? Didn't you learn from 2003?

The RNC got hacked too. It's probably blackmail leverage that the Russians can use to control Trump.

You have no evidence.

Stop lying.

>Cia

Dey has wmds

>Common sense.

You apparently have a severe lack of this

Trump ran as an outsider to the RNC. Any dirt released on them would only have legitimized him more

fuck me thats a fair point.

Rince Penis is a cuck. He sold his soul to side with Trump, who in turn sided with Putin. But believe me, once the investigations are complete we will truly see the swamp drained of all the traitorous ones who sided with Russia. People will be chanting "lock him up" at Trump.

Oh the irony.

Fuck off CIA scum

Aren't Fox News the ones who perpetuated the hope of a brokered convention, pretended the Access Hollywood tapes mattered, are trying to spin the recent Aleppo situation as a nice guy Kerry trying to appease the Russian menace, and have been praying that Romney gets the Sec of State job since day 1?

>get proven wrong
>resorts to namecalling

Go peddle your butthurt somewhere else.

You have no right to talk about butts. You guys are willing to take Putin's slavic cock up your ass because "Hillary muh emails anyoen but the libtards".

A cuck is a cuck. It doesn't matter if the guy fucking your country is third world migrant or Putin. And they become a MEGAKEK when they claim to be nationalist and still allow this bullshit to happen.

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

>“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

>“America has not been shy about arresting whistleblowers and it’s not been shy about extraditing hackers. They plainly have no knowledge whatsoever.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report

There is no need to be upset.

>keeps name calling
>still no arguments

And yet you actually believe this cold war shlock. If you're too young to remember the fall of the Berlin Wall, what reason do you have to think Russia is bad to begin with?

Answer this question truthfully: how can you claim to be a nationalist and yet be ok with Russian meddling in our elections?

Because there's no proof.

see:

If there was proof would you be willing to change your mind?

You have yet to prove your claim faggot. Provide evidence or eat shit

>interfering in our elections

they hacked the DNC emails which showed how much sketchy shit they were doing. that's it. saying they "directly interfered in our elections" make it sounds like they manipulated the votes or some shit. all they did was release some DNC emails

Its not even the left, as they eanted bernie. Its thefaggot centre left and sjws. That was her entire base, neoliberal warhawks, and the unemployable.

Partners rather than adversaries.

Why do you want conflict between the US and Russia so much?

hahaha the CIA has been reduced to shitposting on Sup Forums to try to convince the world of their lies!

It's actually something like 17 different American intelligence agencies
>"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

No one has to "bow down" to anyone.
But lets not fucking nuke each other over sand niggers and emails, for fucks sake you faggot.

no, Julian Assange firmly said on video that Seth Rich, DNC staffer, GAVE wikileaks the DNC emails, as a whistleblower. And that Russia had nothing to do with it.

Russia didn't hack a thing. Just a staffer turning them over, trying to do the right thing. And then he was murdered for it.

KEEP UP

The CIA is still controlled by the Rockefeller Republican clique. Oddly enough the interests of the Rockefeller Republicans are now best represented by Hillary Clinton and her faction of the Democrat Party. The CIA is attempting a coup, using misinformation, disinformation, and fake news to put a tarnish on the Trump victory and the cast a shadow over his presidency. Expect the CIA to use every dirty trick in the book.

At this point, the actual Trump supporters on this site are lubing their ass with bacon grease so that when their God-Emperor fucks them over they can pretend it was their idea all along. They're in too deep, they can't turn back now.

No one is buying the Canadian proxy, Langley.

You're licking salty liberal tears now, douchewhistle, but you'll soon learn that the people in charge do actually have an effect on your day-to-day life, and you just did the equivalent of putting a mechanic in charge of your open-heart surgery. Let me know how that trickle-down economics works over the next for years.

>Still no proofs

>At this point, the actual Trump supporters on this site are lubing their ass ... GAY GAY GAY

Could you, or any other shitlib, comprehend a way to insult people without revealing how much of a degenerate faggot you are?

>le drumpf anal sex i'm a fag cock in mouth, no father, gay gay gay

When I first saw that photoshop of Trump with an asshole for a month I was just disturbed that some faggot Marxist could look at that long enough without killing himself out of mercy for the world.

>asshole for a MOUTH

>trickle-down economics

Wow this reminds me of Hillary's joke that KILLED at the debates.

>I call it TRUMPED UP trickle down economics

Deporting spics and bringing back manufacturing is more important to jobs than his tax cuts, which are for everyone, you utter piece of shit.

Conservatives in the senate (e.g. McCain) don't want Trump to be president. If there's any hope that Russia helped him win and he knew it, it would be taken to the House and they would probably vote Pence in. That, or Obama could fake evidence (seeing we all know how corrupt it is internally) and bring up the topic of a re-election; but, the Constitution does not support that; the House would still choose. Look at Trump's cabinet. Bannon is the only outsider. They're going to turn on him. It's the whole "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" cliche. They'll probably poison Trump.

>Conservatives in the senate

Conservatives in the senate haven't conserved shit, you retard. This was a rejection of them too. Cuckservatives like Kasich are getting booed at rallys in their own state. 2018 will be a Trumpservative uprising and we're going to further push your liberal, neotenous faces into the mud and shit you created for yourselves.

Gosh your script is so good, it's almost like you get paid to be a fag on the internet.

A better question would be:
Why are liberals so against oppression but BFFs with Islam who oppresses literally everyone but Islam?

>Being friends with a communist country is bad
We've been trade partners and somewhat allies with the Chinese for centuries. You really need to do some research and brush up on your world history. Ironic how lefties claim others need to "educate" themselves. We all know you only mean gender studies and that's not education, that's brainwashing.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said. I'm quoting video footage, you imbecile.

Trust an intelligence agency? How old are you, get the fuck out of here.. Fucking retard. Besides, theres literally no proof that the russians have done anything the left is saying. None. Anyone who believes what the legacy media says after all this is brain dead or is purposely going along with the destruction of america. Why do you cucks want to let them destroy the free press clause of the constitution. They already took our "right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers" with the nsa spying. You leftists here are being dishonest if you claim to even slightly have americas best interests in mind.

Oh i misunderstood you, never mind.

More importantly why are conservashits okay with Trump's leftist agenda in general?

Being a "true conservative" means having black children.

What's his "leftist " agenda ?

They aren't. At least, not the ones I follow. That's what has me suspicious about the ones that do follow his agenda. Pence, for example, praises NAFTA and the TPP; it's uncanny for him to switch positions so quickly and give into something like tariffs. Yet, people like the nimrod above forget to take their daily dose of Risperidone; they frequently get paranoid and think I'm some type of undercover watch dog.

If he follows through with the following (as of the moment, it's just fear-mongering for the most part):

-Climate change
-Tariffs (fancy way of raising taxes by 35%)
-$1 trillion infrastructure
-Crony Capitalism
-Suggested a student debt plan
-Suggested $10 minimum wage increase

That's about it. He's a moderate imo.

It's not at all. Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State is a testament to her overly aggressive stance with Russia. We've been in the midst of a new Red Scare perpetrated by the establishment for some time now.

Earlier yesterday I was reading a transcript of an SNL skit back in October. Look at this:
JOST – “That’s why it upset me when Bill Clinton came out and dismissed all Trump supporters as ‘basic rednecks.’ Cuz after the election, when we go to war with Russia, the people we’re gonna ask to go and fight that war are the people you just called basic rednecks.”

nbcumv.com/news/highlights-saturday-night-lives-weekend-update-colin-jost-and-michael-che-october-15-2016

A major bulk of propaganda efforts by the media are done through entertainment. Network channels in particular have close ties to the government. They were priming their audience for war with little messages like that.